Windows 10: Displaying horizontal lines in LED

Discus and support Displaying horizontal lines in LED in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recently my monitor LED monitor of Dell is showing small horizontal lines with background image of a previously opened window. For system check I did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Muralidharan D, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Displaying horizontal lines in LED

Recently my monitor LED monitor of Dell is showing small horizontal lines with background image of a previously opened window.

For system check I did check up RAM and GPU card, I removed and placed them again. Problem still persisting. I disconnected the PC and attached my DVD player to monitor via HDMI cable. The problem visible again here. So is it HDMI cable problem or Monitor problem?

:)

Muralidharan D, Nov 26, 2018

2. E90 Horizontal Black Line in LCD Cover Display

Recently noticed a small black horizontal line in E90 cover LCD display. Line was getting longer and shorter througout the day. Sometimes stretching across the entire width of the display. Updated the phone's software but no use. Nokia Careline advisor
    suggested removing the battery, SIM card and memory card for 15 minutes, but this did not help either. In the end, took the phone to the Nokia Care Centre where they admitted this is a common hardware problem with Nokia displays. They even have a problem code
    associated with this 'Black line in LCD'. Phone is under warranty and is with them for repair.

bankimoon---01, Nov 26, 2018
  3. ecoh419 Win User
    Dual Screen horizontal lines and tearing.

Hello All

I have a dual screen setup, with my desktop extended to a second monitor. A week or so after updating windows 10 with the creators update my dual screen set up is experiencing a large horizontal line traveling up one of my displays with shaking below. I have attached an image.

Displaying horizontal lines in LED [​IMG]

This first happened on my primary display (29" Asus connect with display port). After rebooting the tearing then moved over to my secondary display where it has remained for the last week intermittently. (Samsung 22" connected with a VGA to DVI adapter). Both Monitors are connected to my ATI R9 270.

I have ruled out the display hardware as this issue goes away in safe mode. If I set my computer to only use one display either the 22" or 29", the issue is gone. I have also connected to another computer (mac book pro) and the tearing does not persist.

Other things I have tried:

• Reboot
    • Shut down
    • Pulled power cords from monitors and pc for 30 minutes
    • Update graphics card driver
    • Reinstall graphic card driver
    • Try different connectors
    • Uninstall display device in hardware manager

Any and all help is appreciated as this one is really driving my nuts!

ecoh419, Nov 26, 2018
  4. pspezone Win User

Displaying horizontal lines in LED

Nokia N97 Horizontal line on Display

I got a black colour line horizontally in my Nokia N97 ,later it disappeard (after 3 days) I have noticed ,that the line was left from the part of Nokia messaging and some times from the bar of Opera mini . After I use the program suddenly if i switch to
    some other program ,the thin horizontal line remains ,. I have written to Nokia Malayasia ,as useual they ask me to bring the piece there. Now I am in another country. few days back as second time the line appeared in the phone and still remaining. I rest
    the phone ,even no use..any soliution. I have written about it clearly at
    http://www.symbiandreams.com/nokia-nseries/nokia-n97s/horizontal-line-issue-in-nokia-n97-screen

pspezone, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

Displaying horizontal lines in LED

1. Displaying horizontal lines in LED - Similar Threads - Displaying horizontal lines

2. GREEN HORIZONTAL LINES APPEARING ON THE DISPLAY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GREEN HORIZONTAL LINES APPEARING ON THE DISPLAY: USING WIN 10 PRO. RIGHT FROM WHEN THE MOTHERBOARD LOGO APPEARS THE GREEN HORIZONTAL LINES APPEARS AND THEN THE WINDOWS LOGIN PAGE SHOWS BIGGER FONTS. AND AFTER LOGIN THE DESKTOP ICONS LOOK BIGGER AND GREEN LINES CONTINUE TO FLICKER ALL OVER THE DISPLAY. LOOKS LIKE AS IF AFTER...
  3. GREEN HORIZONTAL LINES APPEARING ON THE DISPLAY

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GREEN HORIZONTAL LINES APPEARING ON THE DISPLAY: USING WIN 10 PRO. RIGHT FROM WHEN THE MOTHERBOARD LOGO APPEARS THE GREEN HORIZONTAL LINES APPEARS AND THEN THE WINDOWS LOGIN PAGE SHOWS BIGGER FONTS. AND AFTER LOGIN THE DESKTOP ICONS LOOK BIGGER AND GREEN LINES CONTINUE TO FLICKER ALL OVER THE DISPLAY. LOOKS LIKE AS IF AFTER...
  4. GREEN HORIZONTAL LINES APPEARING ON THE DISPLAY

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. horizontal lines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    horizontal lines: i have white screen on the borders of the screen and letters are not that clear vedios are not that much but ok i can see vedios but their is a line on my top of my screen if i tale a apps name to the top line the name clears and stright horizontal lines when i start up my pc...
  6. horizontal lines

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    horizontal lines: i have white screen on the borders of the screen and letters are not that clear vedios are not that much but ok i can see vedios but their is a line on my top of my screen if i tale a apps name to the top line the name clears and stright horizontal lines when i start up my pc...
  7. horizontal lines

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Horizontal grey lines on display

Horizontal grey lines on display: Hi There's are strange grey lines appearing on a computer when it is connected to a terminal server. The display on the right is from an external monitor, the one on the left ist from the Laptop. When the external display gets turned off, the lines appear on the Laptop's...
  9. Horizontal Lines

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Horizontal Lines: Hi, Sorry if its in the wrong place. I've recently upgraded my SSDs, and noticed since reinstalling windows and all the drivers I keep getting some blinking horizontal lines usually when browsing the internet, I've not noticed any yet while gaming (but I've only just...
  10. Horizontal Lines - Display

Horizontal Lines - Display: Blue screen appeared stating there was probably with my PC and it needed to restart. After that happened the horizontal lines have not gone away. [ATTACH] I have: 1. Restored Windows 10 2. Updated the driver for my graphics card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 (twice) Note:...