Windows 10: DisplayPort connected to Intel Integrated Graphics

Discus and support DisplayPort connected to Intel Integrated Graphics in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recently I bought a DisplayPort cable to replace my HDMI cable. In NVIDIA control panel, it would say that the hdmi is connected to my gtx 1660 ti max... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Eureka64, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Eureka64 Win User

DisplayPort connected to Intel Integrated Graphics

Recently I bought a DisplayPort cable to replace my HDMI cable. In NVIDIA control panel, it would say that the hdmi is connected to my gtx 1660 ti max q. Now that I connected my DisplayPort cable, it is now using the Intel UHD Graphics 630. I cannot find a way to change it to my NVIDIA gpu.

DisplayPort connected to Intel Integrated Graphics 3d5119eb-3f6e-4982-adce-17a79b2f6da1?upload=true.png

DisplayPort connected to Intel Integrated Graphics 5d96d626-036d-4208-8f6b-e27beacb2a7c?upload=true.png

:)

Eureka64, Jan 8, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to detect Intel Graphics 630 drivers

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate the efforts taken by you in resolving the issue. I understand that Intel HD Graphics 630 drivers are not getting detected on your computer.

As you have mentioned that you get an error no compatible device found when trying to update driver, I would suggest you to check if there is any hidden device for Intel HD Graphics 630 in the Device Manager. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for Run.
    2. In Run dialog box, type devmgmt.msc and hit
      Enter.
    3. Click on View and click on
      Show hidden devices
    4. Go to Display adapters and expand it.
    5. Now, check if Intel HD Graphics driver is listed as
      greyed out device.
    6. If you see the Intel HD Graphics driver, right click on the driver and select Update Driver.
    7. Restart the PC.

I would also suggest you to check in BIOS if the option for Integrated Graphics is disabled. If the option is disabled, I would suggest you to enable and check.

Note: Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems
    resulting from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 8, 2020
  3. Andrey_VI Win User
    Fall creators update Displayport monitor won't go to sleep

Same issue after today's update to 1709 version: monitor won't go to sleep after configured time or after Win + L.

My configuration:

• Intel HD Graphics 3000 (driver version 9.17.10.4459)
    • Monitor connected via DisplayPort
    • Sleep disabled
    • Screen are set to turn off after 10 minutes
    Please help to fix this!

Andrey_VI, Jan 8, 2020
  4. DisplayPort connected to Intel Integrated Graphics

Running intel integrated graphics along side a NVidia graphics card

Hi,

I've recently built a computer with integrated Intel HD Graphics 630 for the purpose of playing Ultra HD Blu rays. Unfortunately I understand that Cyberlink PowerDVD 18 will only run off of the integrated graphics. I do however need my PCI NVidia 10 series
    graphics card installed for playing videogames. I therefore need to find away of running both or at least switching between the two; ideally without having to uninstall and reinstall drivers or having to physically remove the graphics card altogether.

Is there a way to do this?

The only idea I have at the moment to install Windows 10 twice, one with the intel drivers and one with the NVidia drivers. However, I'm not sure if this would work and it wouldn't be ideal anyway.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

daveydaver34, Jan 8, 2020
Thema:

DisplayPort connected to Intel Integrated Graphics

1. DisplayPort connected to Intel Integrated Graphics - Similar Threads - DisplayPort connected Intel

2. challenges and limitations faced by the Intel integrated graphics processor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    challenges and limitations faced by the Intel integrated graphics processor: What are the current challenges and limitations faced by the Intel integrated graphics processor in providing optimal gaming experiences, and what strategies is Intel implementing to address these issues?...
  3. challenges and limitations faced by the Intel integrated graphics processor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    challenges and limitations faced by the Intel integrated graphics processor: What are the current challenges and limitations faced by the Intel integrated graphics processor in providing optimal gaming experiences, and what strategies is Intel implementing to address these issues?...
  4. challenges and limitations faced by the Intel integrated graphics processor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to increase dedicated video ram in intel integrated graphics

How to increase dedicated video ram in intel integrated graphics: Hi My pc spec Processor: Intel core i3 12th gen Gpu : Intel uhd 730Ram : 8GB Windows 10 Hi i wanted to increase dedicated video memory in intel uhd 730. I have a 8GB ram and my total available graphics memory is 4111MB and shared system memory is 3983 in uhd 730 so i wanted...
  6. Displayport not connecting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Displayport not connecting: Hello, I have the ASUS VG248QE monitor and I have a displayport cable but when I use displayport it says "no signal." It works just fine on HDMI but displayport wont work. I've tried the unplug wait 30 seconds trick and it doesn't work. Its also plugged into my GPU not...
  7. my integrated intel UHD graphics adapter is hidden

in Windows 10 Customization
    my integrated intel UHD graphics adapter is hidden: Hi i have a intel i7-10750H processor in my laptop which is running windows 10 all of a sudden when i checked my task manager i found out that my integrated graphics is no longer been showed at the task manager so i checked with the device manager then there also i im not...
  8. Intel Integrated graphics not showing up.

Intel Integrated graphics not showing up.: I recently installed DisplayCal on my computer and since then I am missing the Intel Integrated graphics option on my PC. I have two monitors setup on my GPU and a TV linked to the motherboards HDMI port My RX580 only has one HDMI port. I have lost the ability to detect my...
  9. can i use two displays on intel graphics integrated graphics

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can i use two displays on intel graphics integrated graphics: i was wondering if i could use 2 monitors on intel integrated graphics because i already have 1 plugged up in the back of my motherboard so could i plug up another display cord in the back of my motherboard...
  10. Weird stability issue with intel integrated graphics

Weird stability issue with intel integrated graphics: I've been getting this issue since I updated my motherboard BIOS from it's initial version, which I'm going to assume was F4 as it's been a while but I truly don't remember, to F7 and an F8a BIOS Gigabyte support gave me to try and resolve issues with graphics card...