Windows 10: Displayport Hotplug Detection

Discus and support Displayport Hotplug Detection in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Anyone knows when the fix for Displayport Hotplug Detection will be come out for regular Windows 10 PCs? submitted by /u/Nostromo74 [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Nostromo74, Oct 15, 2021.

1. Displayport Hotplug Detection

Anyone knows when the fix for Displayport Hotplug Detection will be come out for regular Windows 10 PCs?

submitted by /u/Nostromo74
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Nostromo74, Oct 15, 2021

2. DisplayPort Status

I am trying to workaround a problems concerning Windows10 HotPlug detection.

To do so, I would need to get a status of every DisplayPort of my PC.

After some research, I can't really find my way to a solution.

Is there any viable solution to get the said status by either Script/C# program/Shell command/Ect...

All I need to do is Reset one of my script when a display port is Unplugged/Replugged.

Thanks.

CédricTSM, Oct 15, 2021
  3. batlhilz Win User
    Screens automatically turning off when no signal detected

i think its the "hotplug" detection doing that, as in your computer powers off your GPU, the signal aint up anymore and hence the monitor gets sleep. try to see from manufacturers site if theres chance to turn that off. (i wouldnt suggest it, as its PITA to open and close the monitor via manual button each time after that)

batlhilz, Oct 15, 2021
  4. Displayport Hotplug Detection

Windows phone is not detecting

Hi Vijay,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to connect the phone to another computer and check if it gets detected. Also, check if the phone gets detected by connecting with a different USB cable.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 15, 2021
Thema:

Displayport Hotplug Detection

1. Displayport Hotplug Detection - Similar Threads - Displayport Hotplug Detection

2. The system detects the DisplayPort -> HDMI adapter as HDMI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The system detects the DisplayPort -> HDMI adapter as HDMI: The essence of the problem: due to the fact that the HDMI port on my RTX 3060 failed, I had to connect a “DisplayPort -> HDMI” adapter and an HDMI cable from it to the TV. The video is transmitted wonderfully, but the sound is not. I connected it from another device with the...
  3. The system detects the DisplayPort -> HDMI adapter as HDMI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The system detects the DisplayPort -> HDMI adapter as HDMI: The essence of the problem: due to the fact that the HDMI port on my RTX 3060 failed, I had to connect a “DisplayPort -> HDMI” adapter and an HDMI cable from it to the TV. The video is transmitted wonderfully, but the sound is not. I connected it from another device with the...
  4. The system detects the DisplayPort -> HDMI adapter as HDMI

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. DisplayPort auto detection Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DisplayPort auto detection Problem: So here we are again to see if this can be fixed is there a way to turn off displayport auto detection ''feature'' that you Microsoft has added to the system so don't give me the usual go check the monitor drivers and stuff that has already been checked and I know for a fact...
  6. DisplayPort auto detection Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DisplayPort auto detection Problem: So here we are again to see if this can be fixed is there a way to turn off displayport auto detection ''feature'' that you Microsoft has added to the system so don't give me the usual go check the monitor drivers and stuff that has already been checked and I know for a fact...
  7. DisplayPort auto detection Problem

8. Request for GPU Manufacturers To Allow Display Hotplug Detection Disable And/Or Force Video...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Request for GPU Manufacturers To Allow Display Hotplug Detection Disable And/Or Force Video...: submitted by /u/yona_docova [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lbz60k/request_for_gpu_manufacturers_to_allow_display/
  9. DisplayPort sígnal no detected

DisplayPort sígnal no detected: My monitor doesn’t detect the PC signal when I connect it though the display port of the monitor, and the HDMI terminal of the PC. the pc is dell vostro 3471 and the monitor is dell E2020H. The PC have a HDMI terminal and the monitor a DIsplay port terminal , and I conmect...
  10. DisplayPort connection not detected on Windows, working only on Ubuntu 18.04...

DisplayPort connection not detected on Windows, working only on Ubuntu 18.04...: I recently bought second monitor and I've been struggling to make it work with my motherboard, but to no avail... : Long story short - second monitor connected via Display DisplayPort is not detected at all in Windows 10. I've tried many combinations to make it work cables,...