Windows 10: DisplayPort issues...

Discus and support DisplayPort issues... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So recently, I received my brand new MSI RX 580 and after installing everything, I immediately started playing. At first, there weren't any issues but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RenTheTechNoob, Oct 3, 2018.

1. DisplayPort issues...

So recently, I received my brand new MSI RX 580 and after installing everything, I immediately started playing. At first, there weren't any issues but the next day Display Port was working very well in the sense that I had to restart my monitor many times so that it would work. Since I was encountering issues, I switched to HDMI. Though it works fine, it is, for some reason, limited to 30Hz. As someone who plays games on the computer, it's not very practical. If anyone knows how I could fix the issue so that I don't have to repeatedly restart my monitor every time I get on it would be greatly appreciated.

PC : HP Envy Phoenix 860-019

Specs : HP Envy Phoenix 860-019

Monitor is LG Ultra HD I don't know about the specifics.

This is my first post so be gentle.

:)

RenTheTechNoob, Oct 3, 2018
  2. entant Win User

DisplayPort audio issue with Windows 10

I'm using a Surface Pro 2. After my upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, I'm not getting any audio out from the DisplayPort.

I use DisplayPort to HDMI to a receiver. I've upgraded to the latest RealTek audio drivers, but it's not helping. Could there be a different driver issue at play?

Any suggestions appreciated.

entant, Oct 3, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 3, 2018
  4. DisplayPort issues...

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

DisplayPort issues...

1. DisplayPort issues... - Similar Threads - DisplayPort issues

2. Windows 7 Professional 64 bit DisplayPort Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit DisplayPort Issue: I'm having an issue with my Windows 7 machine where it will not support 1080p144 over DisplayPort, and it won't even include a menu to change the refresh rate entirely. Nothing I've tried works I've searched every corner of Control Panel, reinstalled drivers, the whole suite...
  3. Windows 7 Professional 64 bit DisplayPort Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit DisplayPort Issue: I'm having an issue with my Windows 7 machine where it will not support 1080p144 over DisplayPort, and it won't even include a menu to change the refresh rate entirely. Nothing I've tried works I've searched every corner of Control Panel, reinstalled drivers, the whole suite...
  4. Fix DisplayPort No signal issue on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix DisplayPort No signal issue on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Occasionally, on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 PC for some users, you may encounter issues like Generic PnP Monitor not detected, External monitor not detected, Stretched Screen display problem, 144Hz option not showing up in Display options. In this post, we provide...
  5. 5 years after, the same issue with DisplayPort is there

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    5 years after, the same issue with DisplayPort is there: I was reading this topic: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware-winpc/windows-monitor-auto-detection-issue-again/bf07ddd9-aa81-4b70-99f2-924b399cfc74?auth=1 To my surprise, that almost 5 years after the same issue it's there. The solutions...
  6. DisplayPort Monitor issues

DisplayPort Monitor issues: Hello, I have two Samsung Monitors connected to my PC. One monitor uses HDMI and I have the second connected to DisplayPort both streaming 1080p. My issue is that after shutting my computer down, the monitor connected to the DisplayPort does not end up being recognized...
  7. Bootcamp Windows 10 Issues with External Monitor on DisplayPort

Bootcamp Windows 10 Issues with External Monitor on DisplayPort: I am running a MacBook Pro 2016 on Windows 10 BootCamp and am having issues connecting to my external display Sceptre C27. I know the issue is not with the cable because I have tried two new USB C - DP cables. On Bootcamp, HDMI works perfectly fine and on Mac, the monitor...
  8. DisplayPort/Oculus Rift S Issues

DisplayPort/Oculus Rift S Issues: So I'm using a custom built computer I built myself with an i9-9900k, a GTX 1080 ti and 32 GB of RAM, three monitors and an Oculus Rift S. I have the primary monitor hooked up via HDMI 2.0, secondary monitor using DVI, and the third hooked up via DisplayPort. The Oculus...
  9. DisplayPort audio issue with Windows 10

DisplayPort audio issue with Windows 10: I'm using a Surface Pro 2. After my upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, I'm not getting any audio out from the DisplayPort. I use DisplayPort to HDMI to a receiver. I've upgraded to the latest RealTek audio drivers, but it's not helping. Could there be a different...
  10. HDMI to Displayport video issue

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    HDMI to Displayport video issue: I am trying to connect the HDMI port on my nVidia GeForce GT 640 video card to the DisplayPort input on my HP Compaq L2206tm monitor. This is the reverse of what is expected by cable fabricators who have lots of cables and adapters for the opposite configuration, i.e., DP on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. displayport issues

2. 17763.1 display port issues