Windows 10: displayport no signal

Discus and support displayport no signal in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; everytime i turn on my pc my second monitorsays no signal and im using intel hd graphics... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jasondodd2, Jan 23, 2020.

1. displayport no signal

everytime i turn on my pc my second monitorsays no signal

and im using intel hd graphics

:)

jasondodd2, Jan 23, 2020
  2. GAS
    Gas Win User

Displayport gives no signal

Well I did not look at first at your BIOS Version, witch is virtually the native one, as a gamer you should keep it updated as i thought you did; I know it's boring to setup BIOS settings (on your MB you have the option to save settings anyway), and because your BIOS is 7 version older then the last one you better update it in at least 2 steps, and I think that updating your MB BIOS is a "YOU MUST" operation.

3. MichaelB3 Win User
    Continuum over DisplayPort - No signal

Dear Gino,

I managed to connect my Lumia 950 to my BenQ GL2450 via HDMI. It does not work via an DisplayPort to HDMI cable. All my Fujitsu B22W-6 displays wont connect via an DisplayPort DisplayPort cable nor via the HDMI to DisplayPort cable.

Please advise.

MichaelB3, Jan 23, 2020
  4. displayport no signal

Continuum over DisplayPort - No signal

Hello

I recently bought the HD-500 display dock for my Lumia 950. Now I have encountered an issue with connecting the phone to native DisplayPort screen (1920x1080). When connected, the phone recognizes the display including model number and starts the Continuum
    application. However there is no signal going to the display. I tried to connect it to other display (same model) with no result. Both displays were connected to phone using standard DP >DP cables and are working well with laptop over same DP connection. The
    dock is working correctly over HDMI even with same displays via HDMI >DVI adapter as the displays have both DP and DVI connectors.

Using HDMI instead of DP will not solve my problem because of the setup I have and I want to know why the DP connection isn't working anyway because it should.

Thanks for any suggestion

Martin

MartinB.90, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

displayport no signal

1. displayport no signal - Similar Threads - displayport signal

2. Just updated my computer and after that it has now black screened with “DisplayPort no signal”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just updated my computer and after that it has now black screened with “DisplayPort no signal”: Just updated my computer and after that it has now black screened with “DisplayPort no signal” with my keyboard and mouse lighting up. Any suggestions on what to do. Here is everything I’ve tried so far: power cycling monitor, restarting computer, unplugging display port...
  3. Just updated my computer and after that it has now black screened with “DisplayPort no signal”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just updated my computer and after that it has now black screened with “DisplayPort no signal”: Just updated my computer and after that it has now black screened with “DisplayPort no signal” with my keyboard and mouse lighting up. Any suggestions on what to do. Here is everything I’ve tried so far: power cycling monitor, restarting computer, unplugging display port...
  4. DisplayPort No Signal, Black Screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DisplayPort No Signal, Black Screens: I bought this PC April 2021 https://www.bestbuy.com/site/cyberpowerpc-gamer-supreme-gaming-desktop-amd-ryzen-7-3700x-16gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-rtx-3070-1tb-ssd-white/6434646.p?skuId=6434646While using the PC my screens will go black and say "DisplayPort no signal." From...
  5. DisplayPort No Signal, Black Screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DisplayPort No Signal, Black Screens: I bought this PC April 2021 https://www.bestbuy.com/site/cyberpowerpc-gamer-supreme-gaming-desktop-amd-ryzen-7-3700x-16gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-rtx-3070-1tb-ssd-white/6434646.p?skuId=6434646While using the PC my screens will go black and say "DisplayPort no signal." From...
  6. DisplayPort No Signal, Black Screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Fix DisplayPort No signal issue on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix DisplayPort No signal issue on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Occasionally, on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 PC for some users, you may encounter issues like Generic PnP Monitor not detected, External monitor not detected, Stretched Screen display problem, 144Hz option not showing up in Display options. In this post, we provide...
  8. After May 2021 Forced Update Displayport Says No Signal

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After May 2021 Forced Update Displayport Says No Signal: After windows once again installed an update I did not want, ask for or approve now my display port says no signal and nothing seems to fix it. What have you done to my computer?...
  9. Displayport monitor no signal after bios screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Displayport monitor no signal after bios screen: My displayport monitor (MSI MAG271CQR) does not display anything after the windows 10 boot logo. The Boot logo and the windows logo show and when the login screen loads up, the monitor disconnects (Shows the no signal message), while the second monitor (hdmi) shows the login...
  10. Getting a 'No Signal' when using DisplayPort

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting a 'No Signal' when using DisplayPort: I recently built a new computer with a 2070 super that I was using in my old rig. I can use HDMI just fine, but when I try to use DisplayPort I get a "No Signal" on my monitors. It's weird because it seems my monitors are picking up something because when I plug the DP cables...