Windows 10: Displays disconnect on game load, pc still running force to restart

Discus and support Displays disconnect on game load, pc still running force to restart in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am not 100% sure that this constitutes as a BSOD, as my displays disconnect 'no signal' when it occurs. Originally I thought it was a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by northcote1, Jul 6, 2021.

1. Displays disconnect on game load, pc still running force to restart

I am not 100% sure that this constitutes as a BSOD, as my displays disconnect 'no signal' when it occurs. Originally I thought it was a driver/gpu-hardware fault. However I have since tested it in another system with the same driver and the card is smooth like butter. Initially this error would happen at an arbitrary point when running any 3d game, but now it occurs the frame the loading screen ends. When forced to restart sometimes the driver is disabled, others it continues to run. I have done a full fresh install of windows, with no change, tried various different drivers, and driver settings, re-seated the card. But now I feel as I have exhausted my options, and I'm trying to work out if this could be a windows related issue. Drivers checked 19.12.1 20.2.1 20.2.2 20.11.2 20.11.3 21.2.3 21.5.2 21.6.1 21.6.2 WinVer: 20H2 (OS Build 19042.1052) Any advice is more than welcome, Thank you

:)

northcote1, Jul 6, 2021

2. Displays disconnect on game load, pc still running force to restart

I am not 100% sure that this constitutes as a BSOD, as my displays disconnect 'no signal' when it occurs. Originally I thought it was a driver/gpu-hardware fault. However I have since tested it in another system with the same driver and the card is smooth like butter.

Initially this error would happen at an arbitrary point when running any 3d game, but now it occurs the frame the loading screen ends. When forced to restart sometimes the driver is disabled, others it continues to run.

I have done a full fresh install of windows, with no change, tried various different drivers, and driver settings, re-seated the card. But now I feel as I have exhausted my options, and I'm trying to work out if this could be a windows related issue.

Drivers checked

WinVer: 20H2 (OS Build 19042.1052)

Any advice is more than welcome,

Thank you

northcote1, Jul 6, 2021
  3. Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

punkinbee59, Jul 6, 2021
  4. Homyjoe Win User

Displays disconnect on game load, pc still running force to restart

external display disconnects LAN?

So I'm using a laptop with windows 10 through HDMI to a TV for display, after 10-20 seconds my LAN on modem turns off. forcing me to restart modem because all devices disconnect. I am able to use the laptop without the TV turned on, but as soon as I turn on the TV my internet goes kaput.... any suggestions. I am 100% sure its a windows 10 problem.

Homyjoe, Jul 6, 2021
Thema:

Displays disconnect on game load, pc still running force to restart

1. Displays disconnect on game load, pc still running force to restart - Similar Threads - Displays disconnect game

2. Desktop pc stops displaying when run game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop pc stops displaying when run game: Hello,For a few weeks now I have been having a problem where when I am running games my pc stops displaying and I can't shut it down with the power button but have to use the psu to shut it down. I've tried switching the graphics card with another one and that seemed to work...
  3. Desktop pc stops displaying when run game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop pc stops displaying when run game: Hello,For a few weeks now I have been having a problem where when I am running games my pc stops displaying and I can't shut it down with the power button but have to use the psu to shut it down. I've tried switching the graphics card with another one and that seemed to work...
  4. PC Freezes, monitor goes to sleep but the PC is still running, have to force shutdown via...

PC Freezes, monitor goes to sleep but the PC is still running, have to force shutdown via...: When im playing heavy games like RDR2, COD, M&B Bannerlord, after about 45 min to an hour my pc freezes completely, by this I mean the sound turns off, the monitor goes to sleep, the peripherals are still on but don't work and i have to press the power button.If I check the...
  5. PC boots no display after force restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC boots no display after force restart: This has happened a couple times now. I force shutdown, force "restart anyway" with background process and when it boots back up there's no display. Last time this happened, I managed to boot into bios when I used a different monitor. This time around it's not working, after...
  6. PC boots no display after force restart

PC boots no display after force restart: This has happened a couple times now. I force shutdown, force "restart anyway" with background process and when it boots back up there's no display. Last time this happened, I managed to boot into bios when I used a different monitor. This time around it's not working, after...
  7. Game Pass PC game still running and background after closing it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Pass PC game still running and background after closing it?: Every game I have installed via Game Pass PC continues running in the background even after I close the game. I can't end the task via task manager and exiting the Xbox App doesn't do anything. I have tried Windows Updates, setting the Xbox App to shut down but yet nothing...
  8. Displays disconnect on game load, pc still running force to restart

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Displays disconnect on game load, pc still running force to restart: I am not 100% sure that this constitutes as a BSOD, as my displays disconnect 'no signal' when it occurs. Originally I thought it was a driver/gpu-hardware fault. However I have since tested it in another system with the same driver and the card is smooth like butter....
  9. PC forces restart when going to games for 5 minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC forces restart when going to games for 5 minutes: When i updated my PC to Windows 20H2, it started to work slowly. When I first log in to my pc, if I when to games like CSGO, PUBG, etc. it works find until about 5-10 minutes, the screen started to freeze and the sounds, too. It was really annoying that when I open my pc and...
  10. Computer freezes while gaming and i'm forced to restart the pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer freezes while gaming and i'm forced to restart the pc: Computer freezes while gaming and i'm forced to restart the pc, already tried 3 nvidia drivers with and without ddu. The dmp files weren't included in the log collector archive from C:\WINDOWS\LiveKernelReports\WATCHDOG so i added them to the zip file 20h2 os build...