Windows 10: Displays for Windows 10

Discus and support Displays for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I finally upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7 and ran into a small issue, on the back of my computer there are three ports for displays(1 display... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Pinapple500, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Displays for Windows 10

I finally upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7 and ran into a small issue, on the back of my computer there are three ports for displays(1 display port 2 HDMI's) the display port and 1 HDMI are right next to each other while the other HDMI is above at the top, after switching the HDMI next to the Display port no longer works and if anything is plugged into it all screens will go black and if its a TV the whole system will crash. I was wonder why this was happening since on windows 7 it was never a problem.

:)

Pinapple500, Sep 30, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 30, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 30, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Displays for Windows 10

Delta6326, Sep 30, 2019
Thema:

Displays for Windows 10

1. Displays for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Displays

2. Desktop Display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Display: I logged in & my desktop background is greyed out. I see my background image but it appears to be washed out. My folders & app tiles are gone. I can't right click on the desktop either. I know the things weren't deleted because they're in the desktop file folder in the file...
  3. Strange text in display settings.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Strange text in display settings.: [ATTACH] I see what looks like strange i18N text in my Display Settings....it doesn't show actual values just these odd texts. Anyone seen this before? After a quick search, I couldn't seem to find anyone with same issue....
  4. Display calibration does not stay at login window

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display calibration does not stay at login window: Hello everyone, I have Windows 10 laptop with two users. I calibrated the screen so both users use the calibration, however when system loads and at login screen there is no calibration, only when the user is selected and login starts. How to make it work seamlessly 144243
  5. Display calibration does not stay at login window

in Windows 10 Support
    Display calibration does not stay at login window: Hello everyone, I have Windows 10 laptop with two users. I calibrated the screen so both users use the calibration, however when system loads and at login screen there is no calibration, only when the user is selected and login starts. How to make it work seamlessly 144243
  6. Display language issues after installing 1809 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Display language issues after installing 1809 update: Hello This is actually a solution to a common issue many people seem to have faced after installing 1809 update for Windows 10. If you have multiple languages installed and need to switch to a different display language, you might find it's not possible anymore after the...
  7. Can't connect to wireless display

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't connect to wireless display: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rzfzr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/duy3dk/cant_connect_to_wireless_display/
  8. Wrong characters displaying on forums

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wrong characters displaying on forums: Hi all, I am a member of a forum and someone is asking about errors they are seeing in some posts to the forum. The example that the person gave is: "So for example, typing Don't it comes as Don #&37 t." Does anyone have any idea why this would be happening? It hasn't...
  9. display orientation

in Windows 10 Customization
    display orientation: Display orientation is not editable. How to fix it?[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-orientation/f45b7cb1-8a3c-4a90-997f-38676ea8d6bd
  10. 【for help】steam Edition Gears5 Weapon painting Cannot display!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    【for help】steam Edition Gears5 Weapon painting Cannot display!: Asking for help !!!!!!!!!!! [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/for-helpsteam-edition-gears5-weapon-painting/be3d0a55-c60f-4a43-92dc-90b71b489005"