Windows 10: Displays, I currently have 2 displays and one of them is good and looks how I want it to be...

Discus and support Displays, I currently have 2 displays and one of them is good and looks how I want it to be... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/samgoski123 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/samgoski123, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Displays, I currently have 2 displays and one of them is good and looks how I want it to be...

/u/samgoski123, Jul 2, 2020

2. I have two display adapters showing...

Looking at Display Adapters in Device Manager of my Thinkpad 540p laptop I see two display adapters listed, an Intel HD Graphics 4600 and an NVIDIA GeForce GT730M. The reason I was looking was that I am having some issues with some photo display software and it was suggested that hardware GPU acceleration could be the problem and I was checking that the drivers are up to date (they are). My question is: do I need both these adapters to be enabled? Could they be conflicting? I am hesitant to disable anything without asking advice first. Can I disable (say) the Intel adapter without seriously disabling my machine?

rafikiphoto, Jul 2, 2020
  3. Jetster Win User
    Laptop display question

Confusing statement! You want to change the display on your laptop that died?

Is that correct?

How do you know its the display that's bad?

Just google "how to change display on a acer 5745"

Should get you to step by step instructions. But first make sure its the display that's bad

Jetster, Jul 2, 2020
  4. Displays, I currently have 2 displays and one of them is good and looks how I want it to be...

i am using multiple displays, and when one of them is turned off, the remaining one jumps into it's place?? i don't want that

ok. i have lenovo all-in-one b50-30 as my computer. to it's left, is lg lcd tv. to it's right is sony bravia. lg is display 2, sony is display 3. but when i turn off the lg tv, the sony becomes display 2, and is mapped to the left of my main monitor. so
    when i want to drag something, i have to circle the mouse around to accomplish that.

i used to have it set up differently, with display 3 in between displays 1 and 2. so it's possible it has always done this, i just didn't realize cause it wouldn't be noticable unless looked at the display screen.

so is there a way to fix it so when display 2 goes off, i still have display 1 and 3 numbered thusly? and i can't just 'switch displays 2 and 3' cause half the time i used each of them.

thanks

russelldavid, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

Displays, I currently have 2 displays and one of them is good and looks how I want it to be...

1. Displays, I currently have 2 displays and one of them is good and looks how I want it to be... - Similar Threads - Displays currently displays

2. Can I extend Display 1 to Display 2 and duplicate Display 2 to Display 3 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I extend Display 1 to Display 2 and duplicate Display 2 to Display 3 ?: I have 3 displays and I would like to be able to extend Display 1 to Display 2 and mirror what is on Display 2 on Display 3. Can I do this?I need this to see the slides on a screen and the slideshow on another screen and on a projector....
  3. Can I extend Display 1 to Display 2 and duplicate Display 2 to Display 3 ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I extend Display 1 to Display 2 and duplicate Display 2 to Display 3 ?: I have 3 displays and I would like to be able to extend Display 1 to Display 2 and mirror what is on Display 2 on Display 3. Can I do this?I need this to see the slides on a screen and the slideshow on another screen and on a projector....
  4. I have 2 Display adapters and I think 1 is interfering with the other, or else 1 of them is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have 2 Display adapters and I think 1 is interfering with the other, or else 1 of them is...: I downloaded Radeon software on accident and its display adapter keeps reinstalling itself.. I've tried about everything but I can't seem to get rid of it.. I need help badly.....
  5. I have 2 Display adapters and I think 1 is interfering with the other, or else 1 of them is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have 2 Display adapters and I think 1 is interfering with the other, or else 1 of them is...: I downloaded Radeon software on accident and its display adapter keeps reinstalling itself.. I've tried about everything but I can't seem to get rid of it.. I need help badly.....
  6. I have 2 Display adapters and I think 1 is interfering with the other, or else 1 of them is...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My PC says I have 2 displays, and I see them when I screenshot. How could I remove this...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC says I have 2 displays, and I see them when I screenshot. How could I remove this...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/xGaslightx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l5k46x/my_pc_says_i_have_2_displays_and_i_see_them_when/
  8. i have 2 signin accounts and i want to get rid of one of them

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i have 2 signin accounts and i want to get rid of one of them: how do i get rid of sign in account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-2-signin-accounts-and-i-want-to-get-rid-of/994c35e1-b4a3-4756-87f2-81f2530affe8
  9. dxdiag Showing 2 displays: Display 1 and Display 2 even though i don't have another display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dxdiag Showing 2 displays: Display 1 and Display 2 even though i don't have another display: I'm pretty sure that everything was fine until i updated my AMD Graphic driver and now when I open dxdiag it shows two display one with Intel in it and another with AMD in it . I do not use another monitor or display for any purpose and i don't know how to combine both of...
  10. Current Weather Display: How To Have Windows 10 Display the Weather?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Current Weather Display: How To Have Windows 10 Display the Weather?: Hey guys, I've noticed that when I lock my Windows 10 PC using "Windows key + L" the time is displayed and only sometimes the weather is displayed. The weather is only displayed some times for some reason... What can I do? I just want to see the current...