Windows 10: Disqus Comments not showing

Discus and support Disqus Comments not showing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am having a problem with all sites on Edge that use Disqus for comments. They do not show. I am getting them on other browsers so this is obviously a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SamMcGowan, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Disqus Comments not showing

I am having a problem with all sites on Edge that use Disqus for comments. They do not show. I am getting them on other browsers so this is obviously a problem with Edge. I was getting them until recently.

:)

SamMcGowan, Jun 9, 2020
  2. papadiop2 Win User

disque dur externe

comment utiliser mon disque dur externe?

papadiop2, Jun 9, 2020
  3. RVer88 Win User
    Windows version 1809 - excel displays new comment instead of insert comment

Did all of the steps you suggested and the drop down list still does not show "insert comment" HOWEVER when I select "new note" from the dropdown list, it works the same as "insert comment". I think the engineers changed the title. Also at the top
    of the excel screen is a field "tell me what you want to do"; if you type in insert comment, the insert comment window comes up and looks exactly like the window when you select "new note". As you suggested, I will send feedback to the engineers. Thank
    you for your help.

RVer88, Jun 9, 2020
  4. anas60 Win User

Disqus Comments not showing

C5-03, disque C presque plein, comment gagner de l'espace disque ?

Bonjour,

J'ai le meme probleme avec mon telephone Nokia 6700 slide. J'ai déja fait le Hard reset avec l'aide du technicien Nokia. Le disque C se remplit extremement vite quand je consulte mes mails( j'ai 3 boites mails). Comment transferer l'application mail/internet
    de la memoire C du tel (seulement 52 Mo vers la carte memoire SD ( 1,9 Go). Merci d'avance pour votre aide et bonne journée.

anas60, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

Disqus Comments not showing

1. Disqus Comments not showing - Similar Threads - Disqus Comments showing

2. Comment panel does not show me logged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Comment panel does not show me logged in: The Home page shows me logged in, but when I go to a specific article and click on "View Comments", the panel opens with me not logged in. I've tried logging out of msn and back in, no good. If I click on the blank "Profile Picture" icon, it gives me the offer to "Join Now"....
  3. Comment panel does not show me logged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Comment panel does not show me logged in: The Home page shows me logged in, but when I go to a specific article and click on "View Comments", the panel opens with me not logged in. I've tried logging out of msn and back in, no good. If I click on the blank "Profile Picture" icon, it gives me the offer to "Join Now"....
  4. Preview Pane not showing comments on word documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Preview Pane not showing comments on word documents: In the past, I was able to see the track changes and comments in the file explorer preview pane. Now I have to actually open the document to read the comment. Anyone know a fix for this?...
  5. Preview Pane not showing comments on word documents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preview Pane not showing comments on word documents: In the past, I was able to see the track changes and comments in the file explorer preview pane. Now I have to actually open the document to read the comment. Anyone know a fix for this?...
  6. Preview Pane not showing comments on word documents

7. Files not showing preview? (Happened Randomly) Explained on Comments.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Files not showing preview? (Happened Randomly) Explained on Comments.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dreamyjd [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mqzzn2/files_not_showing_preview_happened_randomly/
  8. Comment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Comment: I just wanted to thank Greg Carmack (i think is his name) for amazingly clear, concise, informative, easy to follow, and best of all, very helpful information. In a sea of online help forums, etc., his was refreshingly on point. I am appreciative and grateful!...
  9. Lock screen showing comments now?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock screen showing comments now?: My lock screen, with Windows Spotlight - that changing screen that shows up before you log on to Windows, and asks "Do you like what you see?" - is now showing random comments on the screen... I have no idea where these are coming from. They look like social-media-type...
  10. Comments don't show in MS Word 2016

Comments don't show in MS Word 2016: Hi everyone! my problem appears today after the windows update "..1709" I always open File Explorer and find my Word or PowerPoint files with a comment that shows what is inside each file. but now I can no longer see the comment. 96203