Windows 10: Disregard... This is a test

Discus and support Disregard... This is a test in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Disregard. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disregard-this-is-a-test/cc78afa6-8c47-49d5-aa3b-38d5e6520e92 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MarkFilipak.Windows, Nov 8, 2018.

1. MarkFilipak.Windows Win User

Disregard... This is a test

Disregard. Thank you.

:)

MarkFilipak.Windows, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 8, 2018
  3. BenchedADC Win User
    Please help a newb under/over volt/clock PLEASE

5min test results have rolled in:

What do ya'll suggest my next step taken should be ?

BenchedADC, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Disregard... This is a test - Similar Threads - Disregard test

2. Microsoft is reportedly testing ads in Windows 10 Mail app with Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is reportedly testing ads in Windows 10 Mail app with Insiders: With the release of subscription-based productivity software Office 365 back in 2011, Microsoft introduced a ton of great features to it and its related apps. The Office 365 subscription removes ads from Outlook’s website and allows users to access several advanced features....
  3. Microsoft tests fix for Windows 10’s File Association bug with Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft tests fix for Windows 10’s File Association bug with Insiders: The latest October and November 2018 cumulative updates for Windows 10 has a bug that prevents some users from setting a default app for specific files. Microsoft has already acknowledged the problem in release notes of the Windows 10 cumulative update and the fix is expected...
  4. Windows 10 Pro Test Mode watermark

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Pro Test Mode watermark: I have a user who is experiencing the "Test Mode" watermark. I've tried a few fixes, such as bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING OFF , as well as running sigverif. When I ran sigverif, I was told that all drivers are digitally signed. After restart, the bcdedit fix will keep the...
  5. Firefox Test Pilot team is introducing Price Wise and Email Tabs

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox Test Pilot team is introducing Price Wise and Email Tabs: Over the last few years, the Test Pilot team has developed innovative features for Firefox desktop and mobile, collaborating directly with Firefox users to improve the browser – from reminders to return to a tab on your desktop to a simple and secure way to keep track of your...
  6. Stop WD from automatically turning on when doing testing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stop WD from automatically turning on when doing testing: Hi folks When doing deliberate Virus testing I need WD to be turned off -- is it possible to disable it (not uninstall) so it doesn't switch on again after a reboot or even randomly during testing. I know normally you need to have some sort of A/V protection running - but...
  7. disregard -- would delete if I could

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    disregard -- would delete if I could: disregard -- sorry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disregard-would-delete-if-i-could/f985cf3b-8779-4d74-98f3-3f58ab76eeff
  8. Request for user testing a batch file that handles large install.wim

Request for user testing a batch file that handles large install.wim: I created a tutorial for creating a usb installation drive with a custom install.wim greater than 4GB. Create bootable USB installer if install.wim is greater than 4GB | Windows 10 Tutorials I have been upgrading the batch file so it creates the diskpart.dat and ei.cfg...
  9. Update Suggestion/ Please disregard what I wrote

Update Suggestion/ Please disregard what I wrote: [ATTACH]Setting-->Account-->Email & app accounts. Accouunt? I would prefer that the next Windows update wouldn't be solely on this spelling error. Don't terminate me please...
  10. Windows 10 Calendar App Disregards Any Colors I assign

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Calendar App Disregards Any Colors I assign: Up to now the Calendar app was fine a let me set colors for individual calendars in my accounts (office 365, google). However, today I saw that the colors have been changed and any attempt to reset them is reset after a few seconds by the app (looks as if they were...