Windows 10: Disregard... This is a test

Discus and support Disregard... This is a test in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Disregard. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disregard-this-is-a-test/cc78afa6-8c47-49d5-aa3b-38d5e6520e92 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MarkFilipak.Windows, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Disregard... This is a test

Disregard. Thank you.

:)

MarkFilipak.Windows, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Please help a newb under/over volt/clock PLEASE

5min test results have rolled in:

What do ya'll suggest my next step taken should be ?

BenchedADC, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Vesao Win User

Disregard... This is a test

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

Disregard... This is a test

1. Disregard... This is a test - Similar Threads - Disregard test

2. Monitor Calibration - Old TV Test Cards ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor Calibration - Old TV Test Cards ?: Hi there With 24 hr TV broadcasting these days you don't get to see the old Test Cards any more -- these were excellent - especially things like the BBC which had also on the darkest Black and the Whitest white rectangles a little spot ("Blacker than Black / Whiter than...
  3. Windows 10 1809 Have No Sound and Failed To Play Test Tone after Update to 17763.348

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 1809 Have No Sound and Failed To Play Test Tone after Update to 17763.348: Help me please how to solve the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-1809-have-no-sound-and-failed-to-play/562d056c-07c3-47f5-9f6e-96f2ccc8cb6a
  4. Have internet but can`t communicate with server. No E-mail, No support, No speed test, ect?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Have internet but can`t communicate with server. No E-mail, No support, No speed test, ect?: Have internet but can`t communicate with server. No E-mail, No support, No speed test, ect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wjndows-10/dcf81780-bd25-42f4-bee8-eac35196fccf
  5. test

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    test: gegdydgdhshu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/test/10979860-6dc8-4fcf-a653-535f7e95e800
  6. Microsoft is now officially testing Windows 10’s phone screen mirroring feature

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is now officially testing Windows 10’s phone screen mirroring feature: Microsoft launched the Your Phone app last year with Windows 10 October 2018 Update which allowed users to sync text messages, access recent photos, stored in your Android phone on your Windows 10 desktop. At the October 2018 event, Microsoft had announced that it will...
  7. Test audio call

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Test audio call: When I make a call, I can not hear a ring. I have windows 10. Skype is up to date, all worked fine till yesterday I updated Skype as per a Skype prompt. My audio test is not working. All the rest on my PC works. I can hear music. I can hear a ring if a contact in Skype...
  8. disregard -- would delete if I could

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    disregard -- would delete if I could: disregard -- sorry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disregard-would-delete-if-i-could/f985cf3b-8779-4d74-98f3-3f58ab76eeff
  9. Update Suggestion/ Please disregard what I wrote

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update Suggestion/ Please disregard what I wrote: [ATTACH]Setting-->Account-->Email & app accounts. Accouunt? I would prefer that the next Windows update wouldn't be solely on this spelling error. Don't terminate me please...
  10. Windows 10 Calendar App Disregards Any Colors I assign

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Calendar App Disregards Any Colors I assign: Up to now the Calendar app was fine a let me set colors for individual calendars in my accounts (office 365, google). However, today I saw that the colors have been changed and any attempt to reset them is reset after a few seconds by the app (looks as if they were...