Windows 10: Dissable Lock Screen - Windows 10 Anniversary

Discus and support Dissable Lock Screen - Windows 10 Anniversary in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Maybe anyone knows hot to dissable Lock Screen in Windows 10 Anniversary ? Normal pre-update solutions doesn't work :\ 58505 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by procc, Aug 2, 2016.

1. procc Win User

Dissable Lock Screen - Windows 10 Anniversary

Hi

Maybe anyone knows hot to dissable Lock Screen in Windows 10 Anniversary ?

Normal pre-update solutions doesn't work :\

:)

procc, Aug 2, 2016

2. Fast start

Could you please tell me how to dissable the fast start function on my Linx 10 . Running windows 10 anniversary edition.

I have read that this will cure the battery draining to 0% when the machine is turned off.

Thanks

StevenBoocock, Aug 2, 2016
  3. Can't change lock screen after Anniversary Update

Before Anniversary Update, I used Group Policy to
    force my lock screen image (Force a specific default lock screen image) and
    prevent other people to change my lock screen (Prevent changing lock screen image).

But after I update to Anniversary Update, I found
    Windows 10 ignore these policies

Anniversary Update change my lock screen to default lock screen image and I can't change my lock screen.

It look like old Prevent changing lock screen image action still affect my Windows.

But I can't use it to enable changing my lock screen because Windows 10 ignore it.

Can anyone help me?

SaranGraviton, Aug 2, 2016
  4. cereberus Win User

I have just discovered my tablet does not go to the lockscreen on coming out of sleep if using a local account. Worth a try?

cereberus, Aug 2, 2016
  5. satysin Win User
    I am using a local account without a password and it still shows me the lock screen on resume. Annoying as it is literally pointless with no password as I just have to hit enter to sign in! Really hope somebody works out how to disable it.

satysin, Aug 2, 2016
  6. robb213 Win User
    I've only seen that report from tablet users. For desktop, I haven't seen anything yet that works.

robb213, Aug 3, 2016
  7. dalchina New Member
    dalchina, Aug 5, 2016
  8. r0wnin Win User

Win + R
    "netplwiz"
    UNCHECK "Users must enter a name and password to use this PC"
    Hit OK
    It will prompt to enter your current password for your user account. Put it in twice.
    Apply/OK
    Reboot.

*Wink

r0wnin, Aug 11, 2016
  9. procc Win User
    This does not disable lock screen... And further more, I/we don't want to disable password entering at log-on screen.

procc, Aug 11, 2016
  10. dalchina New Member
    dalchina, Aug 11, 2016
  11. procc Win User
    I/we need it to work after restart *Wink

procc, Aug 11, 2016
  12. Edwin New Member
    Edwin, Aug 11, 2016
  13. dalchina New Member

Having used Winaero's tweak tool (see above) to disable the lock screen (other than after a restart - see link in previous post for suggested work around) I don't have a lock screen e.g. after log off/on, resume from sleep, but do find now that quite often have to try entering the password a couple of times. It takes a while for the field to be ready for characters to be entered.

I didn't notice that with the lock screen functional.

dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Dissable Lock Screen - Windows 10 Anniversary - Similar Threads - Dissable Lock Screen

2. Dissabled trackpad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dissabled trackpad: Hi my trackpad suddenly stopped working with cursor being invisible unless an external mouse is added to the device this issue started after the latest windows 10 update..can anyone help me find the solution plss...
  3. Dissabled trackpad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dissabled trackpad: Hi my trackpad suddenly stopped working with cursor being invisible unless an external mouse is added to the device this issue started after the latest windows 10 update..can anyone help me find the solution plss...
  4. dissabling updates

in Windows 10 Customization
    dissabling updates: I don't want MS **** automatic updates. It hangs up my PC and cancels out my work and/or games. This has to stop. I have done the pause thing in settings and tried to get to group edit to no avail. I want the updates if and wen I want them not when some **** iidiot at MS...
  5. Lock Screen Problems in Anniversary Upgrade

Lock Screen Problems in Anniversary Upgrade: I use Windows Home and find the inability to disable the Lock Screen on login really annoying. I used to use the registry fix on this forum but this no longer works. In Spotlight Mode, the correct Lock Screen background is shown when I use Windows Key + L but the last...
  6. Disable anniversary update lock screen

Disable anniversary update lock screen: I have found two methods to do this, neither of which work Disable the Windows 10 Lock Screen (Anniversary Update) - gHacks Tech News Disable Lock Screen in Windows 10 Anniversary Update version 1607 are the ones I've tried, but the lock screen is still there. I'm on...
  7. Disabling lock screen in Windows 10 Anniversary Edition

Disabling lock screen in Windows 10 Anniversary Edition: I tried the Windows 10 Anniversary to disable the lock screen using the Task Scheduler that is posted on your website.....it didnt work for me. I want to be able to go straight to the log in screen at start up of my computer....can someone help please. Thanks Jeannie...
  8. Win10Pro lock screen loop after anniversary update.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Win10Pro lock screen loop after anniversary update.: Hi After last update (anniversary) I can't log into system. I have PIN authorisation set up and after last reboot after update I typed proper PIN - then screen just blink and lock screen show up again. No matter if I type PIN or password is the same issue. Of corse I...
  9. Windows 10 Anniversary Update Lock Screen Personal Pictures Not Shown

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update Lock Screen Personal Pictures Not Shown: The personal picture in the circle or a local picture selected for the lock screen does not show up after the anniversary update. This only happens if the no-password option has been set. If you log out then the selected pictures are shown when you log in. Is this a bug or...
  10. Anniversary Update causes freeze at lock screen

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Anniversary Update causes freeze at lock screen: Old laptop, Core2 Duo. Windows Update still hasn't offered the Anniversary Update so I downloaded the installer (Windows10Upgrade28084.exe)today, and installed. After which, whenever waking from sleep, the lock screen would be totally unresponsive to keyboard and mouse; only...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to off authorisation by password on windows10 lockscreen