Windows 10: Dissappearing Background picture after updateing Windows 10

Discus and support Dissappearing Background picture after updateing Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Just installed latest Windows10 update and now background picture has gone and icons have changed size... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Max0846, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Max0846 Win User

Dissappearing Background picture after updateing Windows 10

Just installed latest Windows10 update and now background picture has gone and icons have changed size

:)

Max0846, Mar 3, 2020

2. Changing the background in Windows 10 from picture foders created on the hard drive?

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open Desktop Background by right clicking on the desktop clicking Personalization

• Click the picture or color that you want to use for your desktop background.

• If the picture you want to use isn't in the list of desktop background pictures, click an item in the Picture location list to see other categories, or click Browse to search for the picture on your computer.
      When you find the picture that you want, double-click it. It will become your desktop background.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Mar 3, 2020
  3. Juzar_Ali Win User
    Theme Background pictures not showing on logon

Hi,

To get better clarity on the issue please do let us know if you are referring to Lock Screen background pictures.

If yes, I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I key on the keyboard.
    • Go to Personalization.
    • Click on Lock screen and chose the desired picture.

Hope this helps. Please get back to us if you need any other assistance.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Mar 3, 2020
  4. Dissappearing Background picture after updateing Windows 10

changing the background images

Hi,

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• Have you made any changes on the computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you referring to desktop background image or lock screen image?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the background picture and check if it helps.

• In the search type as ‘Settings’ and click on it.
    • Select ‘Personalization’, under ‘Background’ option select as ‘Picture’.
    • Under ‘Choose your picture’ select any picture accordingly or you can browse the picture from your computer.

You may refer to the below link and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17144/windows-10-change-desktop-background

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

Dissappearing Background picture after updateing Windows 10

1. Dissappearing Background picture after updateing Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Dissappearing Background picture

2. Background picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Background picture: I'm trying to set a picture as a background screen, and nothing works. The display resolution and the picture size are the same 1920/1080. When I choose the fill option it shows only the top side of the picture with a zoom, if I choose to center it shows the whole picture but...
  3. Background pictures

Background pictures: My background picture was gone this morning, I went to personalize under slideshow browse selected the folder with my pictures and it show nothing. went to the file folder and looked into pictures and my pictures are there. I tried different folders same thing folder is there...
  4. background pictures

background pictures: I am trying to set my background picture, and ever ytime I choose one and set it its really blurry, I've tried picking a picture that is the same screen resolution size as it says in settings and that didn't help I just want to know how to fix this issue?...
  5. Windows 10 Startup Background Picture

Windows 10 Startup Background Picture: Good afternoon,, I have Windows 10 and a hp laptop computer. The words Merry Christmas Hope Today All Day are written below the date and time on the background picture when my computer starts up. I have no idea how the words Merry Christmas Hope Today All Day got...
  6. Windows 10 Desktop Background and Icons randomly dissappear.

Windows 10 Desktop Background and Icons randomly dissappear.: I've started recently having this problem where, whether I logon from sleep, or am using any various programs. My desktop background and icons will not load back up. Only signing out, or restarting the computer seems to fix the issue. Also as soon as it starts going through...
  7. Disappearing Background picture after updating Windows 10

Disappearing Background picture after updating Windows 10: Just installed latest Windows10 update and now background picture has gone and icons have changed size https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disappearing-background-picture-after-updating/9b3f0186-b61e-4c34-927e-5fd81b378542
  8. Background picture (or slideshow) not working after Windows 1903 update

Background picture (or slideshow) not working after Windows 1903 update: I just downloaded the 1903 update today (8/29). Now my background picture disappeared and my screen is black on my desktop. When I go in to choose a picture, it won't work. It also isn't working with the slideshow option. Why do they mess with this stuff? Anyone know how...
  9. Background gone (as well as background picture option in personalisation) after update

Background gone (as well as background picture option in personalisation) after update: I let the computer update while I was asleep, so I don't know if there were issues, but the computer seemed fine when I took a look at it this morning. Except for the fact that my desktop background is gone, it's all black, and the option to choose a picture in...
  10. Background Picture

Background Picture: Hi there. When I go into Settings and set the Background picture/slideshow, I always see letters on the sample screen, like 'Aa' and 'Sample Text'. What can you do with that? I don't find any explanations anywhere. Thank you. 8133