Windows 10: Distorted and Stretched Images on My Monitor

Discus and support Distorted and Stretched Images on My Monitor in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Yet again I have this same frickin' problem on my computer. I presume you were installing updates that I did not ask for and after that when I wanted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ThePhilipFrom1957, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Distorted and Stretched Images on My Monitor

Yet again I have this same frickin' problem on my computer.

I presume you were installing updates that I did not ask for and after that when I wanted to use my computer all the images acons and pictures are stretched and weird. Could you fix this please otherwise I will not be renewing my Windows Office subscription in September. Your service is pitiful and bad.

:)

ThePhilipFrom1957, Aug 17, 2018

2. Stretched and distorted screen

How do you resolve the issue of a distorted or stretched screen. No problems with stretched screen until recent update. I've tried driver updates.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings

LoriFarshee, Aug 17, 2018
  3. screen display is horizontally stretched and distorted

After the November 2017 Windows 10 update, my screen display is horizontally stretched and distorted. Is there a fix that is not too complicated?

junebug_82, Aug 17, 2018
  4. Distorted and Stretched Images on My Monitor

Stretched and distorted screen

I have the same issue; I was sitting in front of my PC (an HP Pavilion with a HP 2159m widescreen monitor) when for no reason the screen went black for a second and when it came back on it was stretched. This happened on 11/24/17. I have tried all of the
    suggested fixes but none have resolved the issue. The previous resolution that I was using was 1920x1080 but that seems to be unavailable.

DaveHorn557, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

Distorted and Stretched Images on My Monitor

1. Distorted and Stretched Images on My Monitor - Similar Threads - Distorted Stretched Images

2. The image of my game is stretched out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The image of my game is stretched out: I have been playing SimCity4 on windows 11. I play it on a pretty wide screen. For months, the image of the game has been reduced to fit the screen perfectly with an empty black space on the right and left. Recently, I updated the computer, and the image of the game is now...
  3. The image of my game is stretched out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The image of my game is stretched out: I have been playing SimCity4 on windows 11. I play it on a pretty wide screen. For months, the image of the game has been reduced to fit the screen perfectly with an empty black space on the right and left. Recently, I updated the computer, and the image of the game is now...
  4. External monitor distorted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External monitor distorted: This has been working fine but when I plugged in today it's distorted to the extent I can't read it. Display on my laptop screen is fine. Would really appreciate some assistance...
  5. External monitor distorted

External monitor distorted: This has been working fine but when I plugged in today it's distorted to the extent I can't read it. Display on my laptop screen is fine. Would really appreciate some assistance...
  6. Microsoft Photos not stretching images to fit

Microsoft Photos not stretching images to fit: I've been having this weird aspect ratio problem that started two days ago. The borders of the image viewer prevents the pictures from extending vertically completely even though the images are at least 1080 pixels tall. Zooming in does not solve this, nor does using the...
  7. Stretching monitor display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stretching monitor display: I am wondering if there is anyway to stretch my display of my monitor out. I have tried every resolution setting and that just changes the aspect ratio. Is there any possible way to just kind of stretch my display out a bit?...
  8. Photos App distorting image

Photos App distorting image: Created a diagram in Inkscape and saved it as a png image. Opened png in Photos App, the image is washed out and and the text unreadable (right-hand side of attached screenshot). Opened png in Paint 3D, the image is exactly as created (left-hand side of attached...
  9. video display is sometimes stretched and distorted in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video display is sometimes stretched and distorted in windows 10: video display is sometimes stretched and distorted in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-display-is-sometimes-stretched-and-distorted/94635229-b8ba-4aaa-9fbb-f5a225619744
  10. Stretching/ monitors become 1.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Stretching/ monitors become 1.: I just recently had an AMD update. I just moved my pc and I swapped which sides my monitors were on, so I went to AMD settings to hopefully simply swap them... I now have some sort of "stretched" screen. For example: if I bring up bring up google on my left monitor, and...