Windows 10: Distorted/Cracking Audio on Bluetooth device-Boat Airdopes 138

Discus and support Distorted/Cracking Audio on Bluetooth device-Boat Airdopes 138 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; System DescriptionBrand : DellProcessor : IntelR CoreTM i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHzEdition : Windows 10 Home Single LanguageVersion : 21H1Installed On :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ravi_005, Jul 4, 2021.

1. Ravi_005 Win User

Distorted/Cracking Audio on Bluetooth device-Boat Airdopes 138

System DescriptionBrand : DellProcessor : IntelR CoreTM i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHzEdition : Windows 10 Home Single LanguageVersion : 21H1Installed On : 21-05-2021Bluetooth Device : Boat Airdopes 138 Problem StatementDistorted/Cracking audio when song is played through this device on windows 10 21H1.Audio feels like its lagging & gaps are created in the audio.Almost tried every hack available on internet including those on Microsoft website like Restarting few Services Windows Audio, etcUpdating Audio DriverChecking Playback PropertiesPlayi

:)

Ravi_005, Jul 4, 2021

2. Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 show up as Unspecified/non-audio device upon initial connection. Choppy distorted and intermittent audio

When connecting headphones to Windows 10 the first time, they are not added as an audio device and appear under Other Devices. Headphones do not appear as an option in the Sound control panel. Going into Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Devices and Printers
    and enabling all Bluetooth Services in the Properties of the Headphones in the Unspecified section makes them appear as an audio device.

Audio played through headphones (Chrome, Groove, iTunes) is choppy, intermittent, and distorted. There are popping or crackling sounds when audio is playing and when it isn't. Audio plays perfectly fine when connected to Pixel phone or Mac. No such issues on
    those devices.

Steps take to resolve:

Set as default device

Disabled all background services

Rebooted / reset headphones

Cleared bluetooth device list from headphones

Removed headphones from bluetooth list of all devices

Unpaired and re-paired, only to PC

Restarted PC

Updated PC

Updated headphones

Ran Windows control panel troubleshooters

Distorted/Cracking Audio on Bluetooth device-Boat Airdopes 138 1e29216d-2088-4aa8-baea-326310a1d98b?upload=true.png

Is there any way to fix this problem?

CrescentDuchess, Jul 4, 2021
  3. boat rockers 510 Bluetooth headphones won't to windows 10 pc

In that case, I suggest you uninstall the Bluetooth headphones, please follow the below to do so.

Step 1:Maksure to unplug the Bluetooth headphones before performing the below

Go to the search box next to the windows icon and type Device Manager then click to open it.

Step 2:

Then expand Bluetooth and the right click on Bluetooth headphones

Step 3:

Then select Properties

Step 4:

Click on Driver tab and then click on Uninstall Device

Step 5:

Restart PC and verify it's not listed in the Bluetooth settings page

Step 6:

Once the above is confirmed then plug the Bluetooth and try to setup.

Let me know the status after performing the above.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Jul 4, 2021
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Distorted Sound

Hi Zaki,

Distorted sound can be be produces if there is an issue with the hardware or software. Please answer the following questions for us to narrow down this concern:

• Is it affecting all music, videos, and online videos?
    • Which sound card is set to default? Realtek High Definition Audio or High Definition Audio Device? You will know it by typing
      "sound" on the search box and select Sound, under Playback, the default speaker should have a check.

Please run Playing Audio Troubleshooter by following these steps:

• Type "troubleshooting" on the search box.
    • Select Troubleshooting on the result.
    • Click View all.
    • Choose Playing Audio and follow the steps.

Looking forward to your reply.

Ryan Fra, Jul 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Distorted/Cracking Audio on Bluetooth device-Boat Airdopes 138 - Similar Threads - Distorted Cracking Audio

2. So i am having issues with my Boat Airdopes 141's mic while using bluetooth connection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So i am having issues with my Boat Airdopes 141's mic while using bluetooth connection.: In bluetooth control panel, under the Boat 141, it says Connected Music, I am getting sound output from the earphone but the mic doesn't seem to be working.Is there a fix for this problem? For connecting bluetooth I am using a TP Link bluetooth adapter and its drivers are...
  3. Bluetooth problem on Windows 10 boat airdopes 138

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth problem on Windows 10 boat airdopes 138: HiI am having issues with my bluetooth in Windows 10 . There are lags between the audio every 5-7 seconds although the bluetooth device boat airdopes 138 is working perfect with other devices . I have tried every fix - running troubleshooter , disabling handsfree telephony ,...
  4. Bluetooth problem on Windows 10 boat airdopes 138

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth problem on Windows 10 boat airdopes 138: HiI am having issues with my bluetooth in Windows 10 . There are lags between the audio every 5-7 seconds although the bluetooth device boat airdopes 138 is working perfect with other devices . I have tried every fix - running troubleshooter , disabling handsfree telephony ,...
  5. Bluetooth problem on Windows 10 boat airdopes 138

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. unable to connect boat airdopes 451 Bluetooth to windows 10

unable to connect boat airdopes 451 Bluetooth to windows 10: Hi,I was using Boat Airdopes 451 with my windows 10 operated laptop smoothly. but post some updates of windows I am no more able to connect them to my laptop. windows now, can not even search them under the Bluetooth device search option.please suggest some way around....
  7. Audio Cracking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio Cracking: My audio was working fine when I plug in my headphones then I took it out. Then I had audio cracking. Can someone please help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-cracking/c3b75143-6ad3-428b-a505-c3889a7b521d
  8. Bluetooth Headphones Has Distorted Audio

Bluetooth Headphones Has Distorted Audio: Hi everyone,To begin, I use these headphones with my laptop HP Pavilion Laptop 15-cs0xxx, and I just recently bought them. It has been at least a month since I've purchased them from my local Walmart store. These headphones had no known issues up until this month. This issue...
  9. Bluetooth Audio Distortion on some games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Audio Distortion on some games: My bluetooth audio gets distorted for some games like Cyberpunk and Red Dead but it's sounds fine with Dark souls 3 and Sekiro. Can anyone help me? submitted by /u/kiddfrommars [link] [comments]...
  10. Bluetooth audio cracking

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth audio cracking: After I've done with the latest windows updates, my bluetooth audio system not working properly, it just cracks. I've tried many bt audio devices but the sound is still cracking. Please guide me to solve this problem. submitted by /u/yogbeeThe [link] [comments]...