Windows 10: Distorted font in Word Office

Discus and support Distorted font in Word Office in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My font in Word Office is distorted. I currently have the 2019 version installed, but I've tried other versions and the font is the same in them also.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mandroidddd, Dec 27, 2020.

1. Distorted font in Word Office

My font in Word Office is distorted. I currently have the 2019 version installed, but I've tried other versions and the font is the same in them also.

I tried opening a text in WordPad, and the font is okay there.

Note: I also have some text rendering issues in the entire OS Windows 10, but I don't know whether this is connected with my Word problem.

Any advice on how to fix the distorted font?

:)

mandroidddd, Dec 27, 2020

2. Harrington font not working with Windows 10 and Office 2019 for Word

On my computers, the Harrington font appears by default in 32-bit and 64-bit Office 365 ProPlus and also in 64-bit Office Professional Plus 2019.

The article at Harrington font family - Typography lists the products with which the font was supplied in 2017.

There does not appear to an update of that article, a fact that is lamented at

Where is a list of fonts that are included with Office 2016?

Doug Robbins - MVP Office Apps & Services (Wor, Dec 27, 2020
  3. Joan Pin Win User
    default urdu font

Hi Iftikhar,

Changing your fonts in your desired font is possible in Word. For us to isolate your concern, may we know which version of Office are you using? You may click this
    link for assistance.

In the meantime, to set the default font on Word, you may follow the steps provided below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Copy your required fonts and go to the Fonts folder.
    • Paste all copied fonts.
    • Restart your browser.
    Let us know how it goes.

Joan Pin, Dec 27, 2020
  4. Distorted font in Word Office

Unable to edit Word documents in Windos 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Word, Excel and PowerPoint are Office applications. There are different Office versions. You may follow the steps below to check which version of Office you are using.

• Go to File Then select Account.

• Click on About Word (Which have symbol of question mark).

I also suggest you to check multiple versions of Microsoft Office is installed or not in your system. You may follow the steps below:

• Go to Control panel.

• Click on programs and features.

Please do let us know the version of Office that you are using for further assistance.

Anju Thekkethil, Dec 27, 2020
Thema:

Distorted font in Word Office

1. Distorted font in Word Office - Similar Threads - Distorted font Word

2. How to set up the Default Font in Office 2016 Word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to set up the Default Font in Office 2016 Word: Whenever I open Word in office 2016 pro and look at the Home page, the Font is already set upWith Calibri Body 11….How do I change that to Arial 13 and set it to be my default?It's really a pain to have that set up to read...Any help/assistance will really be greatfulI'm...
  3. How to set up the Default Font in Office 2016 Word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to set up the Default Font in Office 2016 Word: Whenever I open Word in office 2016 pro and look at the Home page, the Font is already set upWith Calibri Body 11….How do I change that to Arial 13 and set it to be my default?It's really a pain to have that set up to read...Any help/assistance will really be greatfulI'm...
  4. Distorted/blurry fonts/text on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Distorted/blurry fonts/text on Windows 10: Hello, I recently bought a new Asus x509ja laptop, installed Windows 10, but I'm facing a very bad font/text rendering all around blurry, vertically distorted etc.. From my online research I've found out this is a common issue with Windows 10. I'm a translator so I'll be...
  5. word office

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    word office: Not working any more. Expired? Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-office/1e127659-f543-453a-90b4-79675cafe92d
  6. Font size in word

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Font size in word: Word 2016 has default font size of 11 but the size in any document when opened is very large maybe 18 or more. I cant change the size on any document Any thoughts 143691
  7. Office/Word not working

Office/Word not working: When I originally upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 the Microsoft Office/Word I had with Windows 7 continued to work with Windows 10. But then I did a clean install of Windows 10, after which I added the Microsoft Office which I had stored on a thumb drive. When I added...
  8. Office Word 2013: How to change the font of footnote numbering?

Office Word 2013: How to change the font of footnote numbering?: Does anybody know how you change the font of the footnote numbering in a document? Whenever I insert footnote, I get the number (1, 2, 3 ...) in "Times New Romans." I am using "Arial" for my writing, but I want the font "Tahoma" for the numbers of the footnotes. Is there any...
  9. Issues with font distortion

in Windows 10 Support
    Issues with font distortion: Hey guys! I just recently bought a cheap replacement laptop and having often bought love cost devices, I've never seen anything like how fonts appear on my HP. I've tried using the DPI tool but given the 15" size of my screen and the low quality of it in general, it...
  10. Words and Fonts are not sharp.

in Windows 10 Support
    Words and Fonts are not sharp.: After I did the upgrade, the font of my system are just horrible. They are not as sharp as before, the best way to describe it, is that they look like they where printed with a misaligned print head, and I can't seem to find a way to fix it. Does anyone else have this...