Windows 10: Distorted fonts in all MS applications Windows 10

Discus and support Distorted fonts in all MS applications Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For the past few weeks, all fonts in ALL MS products look somewhat distorted. All applications have been uninstalled and reinstalled but that exercise... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BN_HKSB, Oct 22, 2020.

1. BN_HKSB Win User

Distorted fonts in all MS applications Windows 10

For the past few weeks, all fonts in ALL MS products look somewhat distorted. All applications have been uninstalled and reinstalled but that exercise did not help.

1st jpg is from the device with the issue.

Distorted fonts in all MS applications Windows 10 a504c780-4b32-40d1-a527-ad6e1d496833?upload=true.jpg

the next jpg is from a 2nd device without the issue

Distorted fonts in all MS applications Windows 10 6f051799-a5a7-4cff-a728-e5af55e75e5a?upload=true.jpg

:)

BN_HKSB, Oct 22, 2020
  2. Opie540 Win User

sound distorted after windows 10 anniversary upgrade

This is where I'm at on my HP laptop with Windows 10 and the Anniversary update.

I completed step #3 "hardware and sound" but that took me to an option for "sound, speakers." There was no "properties" as step #4 suggests. I selected "sound, speakers" and then found "properties." After selecting "properties" there was no "enhancements
    tab" as step #5 suggests.

Regardless, I then uninstalled the realtek audio driver. I noticed that when I did this without restarting my laptop that the sound was now tinny, but not distorted as it was previously. After restarting, the sound was again full, yet distorted.

Realtek still shows in my programs list, though it shows no memory is used.

Thanks for your continued help.

Opie540, Oct 22, 2020
  3. NeoSOS Win User
    Fonts

Hello,

I found these steps in this forum from back in 2010:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to try these steps and check whether it helps in fixing your issue.

Open font settings by clicking on start, click on control panel, and then click on appearance and personalization, under fonts click on change font settings. And select the font size.

Step 2:

If you’re trying to change windows font size then please follow the steps below:

To change Windows fonts

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and
    metrics

2. In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:

· In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.

· In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

· In the Color list, click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.

Does that help?

NeoSOS, Oct 22, 2020
  4. Distorted fonts in all MS applications Windows 10

My HTML 5 application getting distorted in MS Edge

My HTML 5 application getting distorted in MS Edge

Abhishek_829, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

Distorted fonts in all MS applications Windows 10

1. Distorted fonts in all MS applications Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Distorted fonts applications

2. Distorted and scrambled and missing fonts on Windows 10 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Distorted and scrambled and missing fonts on Windows 10 Enterprise: Hi All,I really need help! I don't want to re-image my laptop. I want to troubleshoot and fix the issue like in the old days.I have this distorted missing fonts in all my applications I use.At times when I hoover over the text with my mouse it rectifies itself.Troubleshooting...
  3. Distorted and scrambled and missing fonts on Windows 10 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Distorted and scrambled and missing fonts on Windows 10 Enterprise: Hi All,I really need help! I don't want to re-image my laptop. I want to troubleshoot and fix the issue like in the old days.I have this distorted missing fonts in all my applications I use.At times when I hoover over the text with my mouse it rectifies itself.Troubleshooting...
  4. Distorted and scrambled and missing fonts on Windows 10 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Font changed for no reason...in all my applications

Font changed for no reason...in all my applications: One day my font or something just randomly changed now I can't read anything in my apps. Everything looks thinner and lighter now. Can anyone tell me how to reset system fonts or something?...
  6. Distorted font in Word Office

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Distorted font in Word Office: My font in Word Office is distorted. I currently have the 2019 version installed, but I've tried other versions and the font is the same in them also. I tried opening a text in WordPad, and the font is okay there. Note: I also have some text rendering issues in the entire...
  7. Distorted/blurry fonts/text on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Distorted/blurry fonts/text on Windows 10: Hello, I recently bought a new Asus x509ja laptop, installed Windows 10, but I'm facing a very bad font/text rendering all around blurry, vertically distorted etc.. From my online research I've found out this is a common issue with Windows 10. I'm a translator so I'll be...
  8. Unable to find the 4077TH font in all the applications

Unable to find the 4077TH font in all the applications: I installed a Truetype font in Windows 10 and subsequently rebooted (this font). The font is visible in font settings, and I can use it in WPS Office. However it is not accessible in either Affinity Photo or Inkscape. How can I make the font visible to all my applications?...
  9. TTF font not available in all applications

in Windows 10 Support
    TTF font not available in all applications: I have installed a truetype font (4077th). It is visible in the Windows font settings and it is available in WPS Office, but it is not available either to Affinity Photo or to Inkscape, even though I rebooted the system after installing it. Why is this, and how can I fix it?...
  10. Issues with font distortion

in Windows 10 Support
    Issues with font distortion: Hey guys! I just recently bought a cheap replacement laptop and having often bought love cost devices, I've never seen anything like how fonts appear on my HP. I've tried using the DPI tool but given the 15" size of my screen and the low quality of it in general, it...