Windows 10: Distorted images in Chrome (but not Edge) and other apps.

Discus and support Distorted images in Chrome (but not Edge) and other apps. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm running W10 Pro with 48GB RAM yet mages in some apps are displayed with random vertical lines or distorted colors. When using the Google Chrome... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MarkGK, Jun 29, 2019.

1. MarkGK Win User

Distorted images in Chrome (but not Edge) and other apps.

I'm running W10 Pro with 48GB RAM yet mages in some apps are displayed with random vertical lines or distorted colors. When using the Google Chrome browser the problem occurs on most images but the same pages display correctly in Edge. This leads me to believe that the problem is likely in software vs. a hardware problem. Handbrake is also affected and all software is current. Any ideas? This is driving me nuts. Thank you.

:)

MarkGK, Jun 29, 2019

2. Edge Import Bookmarks from Chrome does not work

Hi,

To resolve your issue with Microsoft Edge, we suggest that you clear your browsing data. Please follow the steps below:

• Click on the 3 dots at the upper right corner of Edge.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Go to Clear browsing data.
    • Click on Choose what to clear > Clear.
    • Try to import your bookmarks from Chrome to Microsoft Edge.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Jun 29, 2019
  3. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Jun 29, 2019
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Site links not working in Chrome or Edge

Hi,

Have you tried resetting your browser? If not, we suggest you to do so. To reset Edge, follow these steps:

• Go to
      Browser Settings.

• Clear
      Browser Data.

• Close the browser and launch it again.

If the issue persist, follow these other steps:

• Go to
      Task Manager.

• Click on
      MicrosoftedgeCP.exe

• End the task.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Distorted images in Chrome (but not Edge) and other apps. - Similar Threads - Distorted images Chrome

2. Mic Distortion when using on EDGE and Chrome. All desktop apps works fine!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic Distortion when using on EDGE and Chrome. All desktop apps works fine!: Hi,I recently bought a USB Microphone for my desktop. It's working fine when using a Windows voice recorder and OBS. But when i tried to use it on Edge or Chrome there was distortion when i spoke and the audio quality was not good compared the what i got in Windows Voice...
  3. Mic Distortion when using on EDGE and Chrome. All desktop apps works fine!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mic Distortion when using on EDGE and Chrome. All desktop apps works fine!: Hi,I recently bought a USB Microphone for my desktop. It's working fine when using a Windows voice recorder and OBS. But when i tried to use it on Edge or Chrome there was distortion when i spoke and the audio quality was not good compared the what i got in Windows Voice...
  4. Images not loading in Chrome, Firefox, and Edge [Fixed]

in Windows 10 News
    Images not loading in Chrome, Firefox, and Edge [Fixed]: [ATTACH]If images are not loading in Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Microsoft Edge browser on your computer, here is how you can get rid of the problem. Several reasons can cause this issue, and this article explains almost all the possible solutions so that you can get...
  5. Color distortion on microsoft edge

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Color distortion on microsoft edge: I have the new version of Microsoft edge and I have been using it and everything was going great. But now, every time I open Microsoft edge I have been getting a color glitch on the main page and every time I try to access a website....
  6. Chrome, Edge and some other windows app not opening(Settings, Music, Video)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chrome, Edge and some other windows app not opening(Settings, Music, Video): My pc was completely fine last night. But when I launched windows 10 today it starts up normally. But chrome, edge and other things do not open. Task manager, file explorer and command prompt opens. What should I do? submitted by /u/jaienabzanx [link] [comments]...
  7. images are all negatives, in File Explorer, Chrome, and Edge.

in Windows 10 Customization
    images are all negatives, in File Explorer, Chrome, and Edge.: After a recent installation of Windows 10, now all images are negatives -- photos stored on the computer and photos in both Chrome and Edge. What went wrong? How to fix it?...
  8. Image pixilation in Chrome, Edge Beta and Edge Canary.

in Browsers and Email
    Image pixilation in Chrome, Edge Beta and Edge Canary.: Hello all! First post. [img] I've had a problem for a while with the new browsers. After changing from IE to Edge, as have many users, I have the problem of constantly losing the favorites. I think I've tried every solution offered on the web, but nothing seems to help....
  9. Windows Spellchecker in Edge, Chrome, and other Chromium browsers

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Spellchecker in Edge, Chrome, and other Chromium browsers: Microsoft's decision to switch to Chromium as the source for the company's Edge browser has injected even more development resources into the project. One of the latest commits by Microsoft engineers introduces support for the Windows Spellchecker in Chromium. Any changes...
  10. Photos App distorting image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos App distorting image: Created a diagram in Inkscape and saved it as a png image. Opened png in Photos App, the image is washed out and and the text unreadable (right-hand side of attached screenshot). Opened png in Paint 3D, the image is exactly as created (left-hand side of attached...