Windows 10: distorted lettering displayed on some web sites

Discus and support distorted lettering displayed on some web sites in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Since about 2 months ago, my laptop displays of some websites, including gmail and Google news, will frequently contain some distorted letters, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JohnL1981, Jul 28, 2021.

1. JohnL1981 Win User

distorted lettering displayed on some web sites

Since about 2 months ago, my laptop displays of some websites, including gmail and Google news, will frequently contain some distorted letters, and sometimes also different color backgrounds. For example, sometimes the titles in my gmail inbox will be unreadable, but if I click on an email message, the message appears normally. This has happened even when I have no other windows or tabs open, and no apps running in background. I have Windows 10 version 21H1, last successfully updated July 23. My laptop is a Lenovo ideapad 320-15ABR with 8GB RAM. My web browser is the latest version of Fi

:)

JohnL1981, Jul 28, 2021
  2. Polarman Win User

Looking for a particular web site ?

I remember seeing this here but i can't find it using the search thingy.

A guy posted a web site that had a comprensive list of all Windows update 32&64. I used to have it in my favorites before i formatted my HD.

Does someone know it?

They suggested a sticky for it but they never did.

Polarman, Jul 28, 2021
  3. Jetster Win User
    Web Site builder

Hey does anyone use a wysiwyg web builder?

I have a friend asking about building a web site/ blog and she has absolutely no technical ability

Suggestions?

Like Wix?

Jetster, Jul 28, 2021
  4. Dice Vil Win User

Distorted Video and Web Cam~~

Hi Nina,

There could be a number of factors causing video and web camera display issues so we'll need to get more information. Kindly answer the following:

• What browser are you using?
    • Have you tried using other browsers to see if the same issue persists?
    • Does it also affect other video hosting websites? We suggest trying other video hosting websites in different browsers to compare their performance.

In most cases, issues with video and web camera display are caused by not installing the latest video drivers for your device. Depending on your device model, you'll need to go to your device manufacturer's website to download and install the latest drivers.
    We suggest that you do that first.

We'll be waiting for your response. Don't hesitate to post back with additional information if necessary.

Dice Vil, Jul 28, 2021
Thema:

1. distorted lettering displayed on some web sites - Similar Threads - distorted lettering displayed

2. Display is distorted and flickering in some web pages and Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display is distorted and flickering in some web pages and Microsoft Teams: Icons are also distorted in microsoft teams. Display also flickers when changing tabs from the taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-is-distorted-and-flickering-in-some-web/26a6ec15-ff13-4793-b942-d687fb53c8b0
  3. Display is distorted and flickering in some web pages and Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display is distorted and flickering in some web pages and Microsoft Teams: Icons are also distorted in microsoft teams. Display also flickers when changing tabs from the taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-is-distorted-and-flickering-in-some-web/26a6ec15-ff13-4793-b942-d687fb53c8b0
  4. Distorted Display

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Distorted Display: My screen is half distorted, there's a faint blue line that sometime bugs out and the bottom half of the screen glitches up and down. I tried taking a photo but it was too blurry to see anything. I tried deleting windows updates and startup repairs but nothing seemed to...
  5. Web Sites Not Found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Web Sites Not Found: Windows 10 Pro 16GB Memory, 500Gb SSD, 3 years old desktop This computer was working great Friday till the afternoon. MS Edge, Google Chrome cannot display web pages. It is connected to the network can print to network printer and access another computer. It...
  6. web site

web site: i went to a website and there address does not exist how do they keep operateing Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-site/dccdf822-e964-4953-9e97-24c91beab5cd
  7. Display distorted

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display distorted: My Dell laptop has multiple horizontal and verticle lines across my start screen, some blocking my task bar. WHY and How to fix ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-distorted/09e9e7ae-98de-434c-927a-675f514bd03f
  8. Internet Web Site Not Displaying Properly

Internet Web Site Not Displaying Properly: I have a new PC and have a annoying problem once in a while. When I open an internet page it usually displays fine, but sometimes it does not (see below). If the page does not display properly and I click on refresh, it displays fine. Can you tell me how to eliminate the...
  9. Some web sites can't connect

Some web sites can't connect: My laptop cant connect the some web sites .i visit your website on my phone ,apply the given solutions ,but still my laptop cant connect to the internet.please give me a another solution...
  10. display distorted

display distorted: pictures,select box,enter box,anything with viewable pictures or select box are partially covered by triangles white and black. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/display-distorted/f47b5597-4b59-44b7-b78b-f0c056c49c3a