Windows 10: Distorted Screen after moving to Windows 10

Discus and support Distorted Screen after moving to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey, I am having issues with display after upgrading to Windows 10. I have a video card which is AMD Radeon R5 340x - I have already tried updating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Deepa_403, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Deepa_403 Win User

Distorted Screen after moving to Windows 10

Hey,

I am having issues with display after upgrading to Windows 10.

I have a video card which is AMD Radeon R5 340x - I have already tried updating the drivers but no avail.

Tried removing the driver including "delete drive files" - re-downloaded the drivers from official website - still same issue

Updated the driver using Windows automatic drive update tool- still nothing .

Please see screenshots

This is what I see when I try to edit an excel sheet.

Distorted Screen after moving to Windows 10 9ec2cf2e-3afe-4b20-bfc1-9dec2eb932e8?upload=true.png Distorted Screen after moving to Windows 10 f825f003-2a15-476c-94ea-09f463536377?upload=true.png

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

:)

Deepa_403, Jun 19, 2019
  2. Opie540 Win User

sound distorted after windows 10 anniversary upgrade

This is where I'm at on my HP laptop with Windows 10 and the Anniversary update.

I completed step #3 "hardware and sound" but that took me to an option for "sound, speakers." There was no "properties" as step #4 suggests. I selected "sound, speakers" and then found "properties." After selecting "properties" there was no "enhancements
    tab" as step #5 suggests.

Regardless, I then uninstalled the realtek audio driver. I noticed that when I did this without restarting my laptop that the sound was now tinny, but not distorted as it was previously. After restarting, the sound was again full, yet distorted.

Realtek still shows in my programs list, though it shows no memory is used.

Thanks for your continued help.

Opie540, Jun 27, 2019
  3. screen distortion

Suddenly my windows 10 screen distorts round objects and makes them appear oval or stretched.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Desktop, Start, & personalization

RALPHCARLSON, Jun 27, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Distorted Screen after moving to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Distorted Screen moving

2. Windows screen distorted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows screen distorted: After several hours of using my laptop, the screen goes black for 5-10 seconds and then the windows screen starts moving right and left quickly. I dont know how to describe it but I have attached a youtube video of how the whole screen behaves. I have to restart my computer...
  3. Windows screen distorted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows screen distorted: After several hours of using my laptop, the screen goes black for 5-10 seconds and then the windows screen starts moving right and left quickly. I dont know how to describe it but I have attached a youtube video of how the whole screen behaves. I have to restart my computer...
  4. Windows screen distorted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. screen distortion and overlapping on asus windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    screen distortion and overlapping on asus windows 10: I have tried to change the background but it was like the image imprinted on my screen. and when I open a video, it stills appear like a background . what should I do, please help [ATTACH]...
  6. Sound Distortion after update on Windows 10

Sound Distortion after update on Windows 10: Each time my computer updates the sound on Skype gets distorted on my end and the people on other side can't hear me. So every time I have to go to DTS Audio Control and change the sound to 16 bit, 44100Hz CDQuality. Could the updates be done without affecting this issue....
  7. Distorted screen??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Distorted screen??: [IMG]So i finally upgraded Windows 10 and now my screen is stuck like this. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/distorted-screen/6a9d036c-0588-4239-bb04-bcfe3676b780
  8. screen distortion

in Windows 10 Customization
    screen distortion: A Microsoft Center recently reloaded Windows 10 on my older PC. How do I change the resolution on my PC display? My photos are all distorted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-distortion/39d266a2-b59d-4004-9861-71e246005828
  9. Microphone distorted after Windows 10 update

Microphone distorted after Windows 10 update: My microphone was fine and working well, the Windows 10 did an automatic update, and now my microphone is distorted and makes a buzzing noise, I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling my audio drivers. I've tried everything I've seen on the internet. I desperately need help,...
  10. Distorted sound after Windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    Distorted sound after Windows 10 upgrade: Gardy here I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and lately I've been needing add-ons (headphones, external speakers) to cope with distorted sound. I'm guessing this is a software issue since my sound was working fine before. Is there a way I can fix this? Over and out!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft.cohttps://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement

2. worlhttps://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement?printview=true

3. screen distortion after windows 10