Windows 10: Distorted sound on speakers using Windows 10 build 1607

Discus and support Distorted sound on speakers using Windows 10 build 1607 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; As title says, the problem happens in my notebook(not mentioned in system spec) which is an unmodified HP-15AC026TX. HTML Code: "]Contact HP Customer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Easwar Anand N, Sep 24, 2016.

1. Distorted sound on speakers using Windows 10 build 1607

As title says, the problem happens in my notebook(not mentioned in system spec) which is an unmodified HP-15AC026TX.
    HTML Code: Contact HP Customer Support | HP® Customer Support After updating to build 1607, the sound on speakers(not headphones, they are good) are distorted or of low quality whenever I play videos on you tube or online video streaming sites.
    To establish that this is due to a bug either in drivers and build 1607, I installed build 1511 and Windows 8.1 and surprisingly the sound on speakers are good.*CoolSo nothing wrong with speakers.Hence problem lies with Windows 10 build 1607 and drivers only.
    I tried different versions of drivers with no luck. (HP drivers,Realtek drivers and Windows update catalog drivers).*Sad
    Any help appreciated.*Biggrin

:)

Easwar Anand N, Sep 24, 2016
  2. Kamka Win User

Best MP3 for N73ME

It is actually the speakerphones that ruin the quality. Generally, anything above 128kbps is pointless to be played through the build in speakers at higher volumes because they start to distort the sound. Just stay at 70% and it shall sound fine. If you
    listen music through the speakers, get additional mini-speakers.

Kamka, Sep 24, 2016
  3. mp3 distortion since latest Windows 10 upgrade

Hi,

It can be an outdated driver that is causing the sound distortion. However, we need to gather more information for us to provide the best solution to your concern. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Is the sound distortion also happening when playing videos?
    • Have you tried playing MP3 online?
    • Are you using a built-in or external speaker?

In the meantime, you can try to update drivers in Windows 10.

Looking forward to your reply.

Robelene Win, Sep 24, 2016
Thema:

Distorted sound on speakers using Windows 10 build 1607

1. Distorted sound on speakers using Windows 10 build 1607 - Similar Threads - Distorted sound speakers

2. distorted sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    distorted sound: distortion comes and goes every few sentences of song verses. Under audio it just says High definition audio speakers. Can this be something I can add to change to something better? I have uninstalled and reinstalled and it helps for 5 minutes then starts again. its an HP...
  3. Periodic Speaker Distortion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Periodic Speaker Distortion: Hello-For the last 6 - 9 months or so, I have been experiencing this random speaker distortion. When it occurs, I usually close the browser and reopen after about a minute, at which time the speakers are back to normal with perfect clarity and robustness. However, this occurs...
  4. Periodic Speaker Distortion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Periodic Speaker Distortion: Hello-For the last 6 - 9 months or so, I have been experiencing this random speaker distortion. When it occurs, I usually close the browser and reopen after about a minute, at which time the speakers are back to normal with perfect clarity and robustness. However, this occurs...
  5. Distortion of speakers.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Distortion of speakers.: So I use a laptop and I usually listen to music through an external speaker or my headphones. I do sometimes use my laptop speakers, and they sound absolutely fine usually. But today when I was using my laptop, the sound was so distorted on the laptop speakers it was...
  6. Windows 10 Build 1607

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Build 1607: Are there any updates to build 1607 which adds the color filters to ease of access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-build-1607/93d81611-5803-4b18-b171-4d0537597536
  7. Sound distortion Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound distortion Windows 10: To all that have experienced this sound distortion after updating to 1903 Windows 10, let me give you an update. After Vanshita's reply, I tried a lot of things but basically rolled back to the earlier version of Windows 10. I now have Version 1809 Build 17763.678. After...
  8. Windows 10 audio through aux causes speakers to sound muffled/distorted.

Windows 10 audio through aux causes speakers to sound muffled/distorted.: Hello, since a few days I've been having this problem: my speakers (good studio monitor adam a5x speakers) sound all muffled and distorted with some kind of weird reverb.. I have tried almost everything; installing new drivers/deleting old sound drivers on my computer, I...
  9. NO sound through in-build speakers

NO sound through in-build speakers: I cannot fix this problem, there is no sound through the speakers but I have audio via bluetooth and headphones. My system is HP ElitePad running Windows 10 Pro, 1809, 64-bit. I tried various troubleshooting actions, including updating drivers, reinstalled Windows. Please...
  10. Distorted Sounds

Distorted Sounds: My sound ever since i got a new mother board got distorted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/distorted-sounds/0901ceb5-0dea-458a-867f-341aedf30649