Windows 10: DISTORTION OF SCREEN ON NEW GAMING LAPTOP.

Discus and support DISTORTION OF SCREEN ON NEW GAMING LAPTOP. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have lenevoL340,with NVIDIA GTX 1650 laptop. i use autocad and softwares the most and these days i am getting a new glitch of distorted screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tejas KK, Jun 25, 2021.

1. Tejas KK Win User

DISTORTION OF SCREEN ON NEW GAMING LAPTOP.

I have lenevoL340,with NVIDIA GTX 1650 laptop. i use autocad and softwares the most and these days i am getting a new glitch of distorted screen .sometimes by screen goes distorted abruptly and it does get corrected after i switch my tab or get away from that particular tab or drawing in autocad,i checked the NVIDIA graphics driver update and it says i have the latest version....PLS HELP ASAP NOTE - its a new laptop.

:)

Tejas KK, Jun 25, 2021

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jun 25, 2021
  3. Opie540 Win User
    sound distorted after windows 10 anniversary upgrade

This is where I'm at on my HP laptop with Windows 10 and the Anniversary update.

I completed step #3 "hardware and sound" but that took me to an option for "sound, speakers." There was no "properties" as step #4 suggests. I selected "sound, speakers" and then found "properties." After selecting "properties" there was no "enhancements
    tab" as step #5 suggests.

Regardless, I then uninstalled the realtek audio driver. I noticed that when I did this without restarting my laptop that the sound was now tinny, but not distorted as it was previously. After restarting, the sound was again full, yet distorted.

Realtek still shows in my programs list, though it shows no memory is used.

Thanks for your continued help.

Opie540, Jun 25, 2021
  4. N-Gen Win User

Looking for help with laptop screen

It's quite easy to replace a screen, try to find a disassembly guide for the specific model of laptop so you have a step by step indication of where to take screws out and what clips to unclip. There might be some youtube videos as well. Always make sure the replacement screen is compatible as there can be different connectors.

N-Gen, Jun 25, 2021
Thema:

1. DISTORTION OF SCREEN ON NEW GAMING LAPTOP. - Similar Threads - DISTORTION SCREEN GAMING

2. Blue Screen with Distortion

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen with Distortion: Hi, Talha Ezzo here.Today I ran into the BSoD twice in one hour.After starting a game of LoL on my laptop the screen got extremely distorted horizontally and the whole thing crashed, I then turned it off for 30 minutes and back on. After 20 minutes or so of basic web surfing...
  3. Distorted Screen issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Distorted Screen issue: This is what my laptop screen looks like. The screen looks okay after turning on, then just 5-10 mins after, it keeps showing like this. Whenever I keep it in sleep for 3-4 mins and turn on again, it looks completely fine. Then again does the same thing. I have tried all...
  4. Windows screen distorted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows screen distorted: After several hours of using my laptop, the screen goes black for 5-10 seconds and then the windows screen starts moving right and left quickly. I dont know how to describe it but I have attached a youtube video of how the whole screen behaves. I have to restart my computer...
  5. Windows screen distorted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows screen distorted: After several hours of using my laptop, the screen goes black for 5-10 seconds and then the windows screen starts moving right and left quickly. I dont know how to describe it but I have attached a youtube video of how the whole screen behaves. I have to restart my computer...
  6. Basically new Gaming laptop black screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Basically new Gaming laptop black screen: So I have a pretty much new asus rog zephyrus. I just finished a game of warzone and clutched the dub 1v2. I have my laptop connected to my monitor via hdmi and ive been realy annoyed recently because almost every time i load up a game it goes black screen and brings me to...
  7. Screen Distortion and Overlapping

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen Distortion and Overlapping: I was watching Youtube videos on my Dell Inspiron 7573, and suddenly the screen became distorted with a red tint. Then, the screen that I was on became, seemingly, imprinted onto the screen, and now each time I open a new window it also becomes imprinted onto the screen....
  8. Distorted screen??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Distorted screen??: [IMG]So i finally upgraded Windows 10 and now my screen is stuck like this. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/distorted-screen/6a9d036c-0588-4239-bb04-bcfe3676b780
  9. screen distortion

in Windows 10 Customization
    screen distortion: A Microsoft Center recently reloaded Windows 10 on my older PC. How do I change the resolution on my PC display? My photos are all distorted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-distortion/39d266a2-b59d-4004-9861-71e246005828
  10. Sound Distortion on New Dell 7577 Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Distortion on New Dell 7577 Laptop: I am facing sound distortion on my new Dell 7577 laptop from the day i have purchased it. the day i purchased it it got updated to windows 1803 and all drivers are updated. For Realtek my installed version is 6.0.1.8219, and again as suggested by many i have uninstalled...