Windows 10: distributedcom in event viewer

Discus and support distributedcom in event viewer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hello i hope you all doing good. i've been checking the event viewer these couple of days, and almost all i see is distributedcom event id 10016;... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Amar Da, May 17, 2022.

1. Amar Da Win User

distributedcom in event viewer

hello i hope you all doing good. i've been checking the event viewer these couple of days, and almost all i see is distributedcom event id 10016; level: warningis that normal should i be worried?anything would be helpful :

:)

Amar Da, May 17, 2022

2. Are you getting DistributedCOM Event ID: 10010 errors with 11.4?

For those that updated to Cat 11.4 could you check the event viewer's Administrative Events (type Event Viewer in Start's search box, click on it, let it load, then select Custom View then Admin. Events) to see if you are getting: DistributedCOM Event ID: 10010, E10F6C3A-F1AE-4ADC-AA9D-2FE6552566 errors? To check if you are continuing to get them pick a specific time to reboot and once back up to desktop check the event viewer again to see if the error pops up again at the time the PC shutdown.

EastCoasthandle, May 17, 2022
  3. Rose W Win User
    DistributedCom 10016 permissions event error

This is Dec 13 a.m. repeat series. The events from previous days in Dec. are now not listed in the Event viewer. This event is recorded at start up , repeats itself and then is not active for the rest of the day.

distributedcom in event viewer [​IMG]

distributedcom in event viewer [​IMG]

Rose W, May 17, 2022
  4. HazGB Win User

EVENT VIEWER ERRORS

I have a massive list of errors on the Event Viewer Log particularly but not only under Administrative Events. Errors are categorized under DistributedCOM , AppModel-Runtime and/or WindowsUpdateClient amongst others. Will someone please tell me what
    I can do to rectify these. As far as I can tell, these errors first appeared on the Event Viewer Log in October 2015 when my 8.1 machine was upgraded to Windows10 and they are llisted on the log since then. I am very worried about this.

HazGB, May 17, 2022
Thema:

1. distributedcom in event viewer - Similar Threads - distributedcom event viewer

2. distributedcom in event viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    distributedcom in event viewer: hello i hope you all doing good. i've been checking the event viewer these couple of days, and almost all i see is distributedcom event id 10016; level: warningis that normal should i be worried?anything would be helpful :...
  3. distributedcom in event viewer

in Windows 10 Customization
    distributedcom in event viewer: hello i hope you all doing good. i've been checking the event viewer these couple of days, and almost all i see is distributedcom event id 10016; level: warningis that normal should i be worried?anything would be helpful :...
  4. DistributedCOM Event

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    DistributedCOM Event: Can you help me with this? Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM Date: 1/8/2021 2:24:01 AM Event ID: 10016 Task Category: None Level: Warning Keywords: Classic User: DESKTOP-892H6FC\rlm66...
  5. Event 10016, DistributedCOM

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Event 10016, DistributedCOM: Hello, I've seen some other event 10016 questions on here but the solutions don't seem to help. This happens during some games, not all which is what's bugging me. I get two error log entries, both the same: The application-specific permission settings do not grant...
  6. Event 10016 DistributedCOM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event 10016 DistributedCOM: how do i remove this damn error, keeps crashing and freezeing my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/event-10016-distributedcom/79d5d239-e33a-4168-9db5-96ca139d5305
  7. Computer crashes and DistributedCOM 10016 error is in Event Viewer

Computer crashes and DistributedCOM 10016 error is in Event Viewer: Hello, I just upgraded from win 7 64bit to win 10 pro 64 bit and my pc has randomly crashed many times a day. In the Event Viewer at crash time, there is a Distributed COM 10016 error The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission...
  8. Event 10016, DistributedCOM

in Windows 10 Support
    Event 10016, DistributedCOM: I have NO idea where to put this, and I figure there have to be a TON of topics, but nothing gets found when I look for Event 10016, so like the OTHER umpteen people getting this, I'd like to get rid of it. I found a huge number of discussions elsewhere, and at LEAST a dozen...
  9. Event Viewer DistributedCom error

Event Viewer DistributedCom error: I have been experiencing regular PC freezes over the last few months and have only recently discovered the Event Viewer in an attempt to identify the culprit, (forgive me I am a novice PC user!). The freezing is a separate issue, but this morning I have logged in and all...
  10. Event 10010 DistributedCOM

in Windows 10 Support
    Event 10010 DistributedCOM: I just installed Windows 10 1607 anniversary edition clean & I seeing this error in event viewer The server {9BA05972-F6A8-11CF-A442-00A0C90A8F39} did not register with DCOM within the required timeout. As i searched something to do with shell. Is this normal behavior?...