Windows 10: Distributing MinecraftEDU accounts to students.

Discus and support Distributing MinecraftEDU accounts to students. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've tried multiple times to distribute accounts to my students and each time it says that their account isn't eligible. I can search for and find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Adam MacIntyre-Ross, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Distributing MinecraftEDU accounts to students.

I've tried multiple times to distribute accounts to my students and each time it says that their account isn't eligible. I can search for and find their accounts after I log in, and assign them licences. However they still cannot log in, even after I tested purchasing a $5 subscription and assigning it to a student, it still wouldn't allow them in.

:)

Adam MacIntyre-Ross, Apr 29, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Apr 29, 2020
  3. distribution lists

What are the Third Party Apps you would suggest? Would they work with Outlook App on an Android?

I'm looking to set up distribution lists on my cell phone.

thinkingal, Apr 29, 2020
  4. Distributing MinecraftEDU accounts to students.

6230i distribution list

Hi all

I am trying to set up a Distribution list to allow me to send text and or e-mails to all in the list, however I am having problems doing this. Any suggestions?

snuggles---01, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

Distributing MinecraftEDU accounts to students.

1. Distributing MinecraftEDU accounts to students. - Similar Threads - Distributing MinecraftEDU accounts

2. Student Account not having Microsoft defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Student Account not having Microsoft defender: I have my computer for over a month, so the McAfee protection wore off. I tried to use the Microsoft defender with my student office account, but it didn't work. Everything for office 365 works just not the defender. Any advice to get to work. Or any free virus protection...
  3. Student Account not having Microsoft defender

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Student Account not having Microsoft defender: I have my computer for over a month, so the McAfee protection wore off. I tried to use the Microsoft defender with my student office account, but it didn't work. Everything for office 365 works just not the defender. Any advice to get to work. Or any free virus protection...
  4. Student Account not having Microsoft defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Student Account not having Microsoft defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Distribution Groups

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Distribution Groups: Hi,Got Exchange 365,and distribution groups that are: On-premises & in cloudHow to clean distribution groups both type from deleted accounts, and disabled users?Thanks, Gil....
  7. Distribution Groups

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Distribution Groups: Hi,Got Exchange 365,and distribution groups that are: On-premises & in cloudHow to clean distribution groups both type from deleted accounts, and disabled users?Thanks, Gil....
  8. Microsoft Student Account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Student Account: Hello, I have a problem with my Microsoft student account where I still get the message that I have to activate while I've heard that I can benefit from a free account. Please advise. Thank you...
  9. Student account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Student account: your account was not set up on this device because device management could not be enabled. The school is blaiming mivrosoft Microsoft says the school im left still unable to set up my student account to my laptop...
  10. Trouble Logging into Student Account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Trouble Logging into Student Account: Hello, I downloaded word onto my desktop. I am a student at Arizona State University. I should be able to use word. I downloaded it but it won't let me log into my ASU account. The top of Word says "non-commercial use. Unlicensed Product." Whenever I type into the...