Windows 10: Distributing unlicensed windows

Discus and support Distributing unlicensed windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello. The software solution I am developing needs to be distributed together with the operating system as it's meant for computers that do not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Dragan Pepic, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Distributing unlicensed windows

Hello.

The software solution I am developing needs to be distributed together with the operating system as it's meant for computers that do not usually have any sort of peripherals.

The idea is that we would distribute a wim file that has windows 10 + our software. The user would plug a hdd into a machine with peripherals, run our set-up and it would just apply the wim to the drive that can then be plugged into the machine where it is supposed to run. We have nothing do to with licensing and the user would be prompted to input their license key from Microsoft during the set-up. We do not change any windows system files or anything like that, it's just the default unlicensed windows image and our software installed on the image.

Would we be breaching any kind of license distributing it like that?

:)

Dragan Pepic, Apr 9, 2021

2. Can I build and distribute MSI software built in a Windows unlicensed virtual machine

Hello

I would like to know if I can (if it's legal) build and distribute MSI software built in a Windows unlicensed (from Microsoft official .iso) virtual machine. Let's say that the software to be distributed in the MSI is open source and no benefits are received
    for those downloads.

Thank you all.

Best regards,

Alberto

AlbertoRodríguez3, Apr 9, 2021
  3. distribution lists

What are the Third Party Apps you would suggest? Would they work with Outlook App on an Android?

I'm looking to set up distribution lists on my cell phone.

thinkingal, Apr 9, 2021
  4. Distributing unlicensed windows

6230i distribution list

Hi all

I am trying to set up a Distribution list to allow me to send text and or e-mails to all in the list, however I am having problems doing this. Any suggestions?

snuggles---01, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

Distributing unlicensed windows

1. Distributing unlicensed windows - Similar Threads - Distributing unlicensed

2. Windows PE Distribution Requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows PE Distribution Requirements: Hello.I have an application I am developing that I would like to distribute as part of a Windows PE ISO.What do I have to do to be able to post the ISO to my website legally, and does anyone have/know where to find specific legal documentation from Microsoft regarding what I...
  3. Windows PE Distribution Requirements

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows PE Distribution Requirements: Hello.I have an application I am developing that I would like to distribute as part of a Windows PE ISO.What do I have to do to be able to post the ISO to my website legally, and does anyone have/know where to find specific legal documentation from Microsoft regarding what I...
  4. Can i delete download files in windows software distribution folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i delete download files in windows software distribution folder: Can i delete download files in windows software distribution its affect os crash or any other software crash please replay https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-delete-download-files-in-windows-software/a21c7c3e-60f9-4a8f-b516-941f06c5afe1
  5. Can i delete download files in windows software distribution folder

Can i delete download files in windows software distribution folder: Can i delete download files in windows software distribution its affect os crash or any other software crash please replay https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-delete-download-files-in-windows-software/a21c7c3e-60f9-4a8f-b516-941f06c5afe1
  6. Can i delete download files in windows software distribution folder

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Visual C++ Older Distributable locations

Visual C++ Older Distributable locations: Need the exact version. Where can I find a page to download old versions, not the latest versions?Where can I find Visual C++ Redistributable 14.32.31332? And other ones for future reference....
  8. Visual C++ Older Distributable locations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual C++ Older Distributable locations: Need the exact version. Where can I find a page to download old versions, not the latest versions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-c-older-distributable-locations/b27bc3c7-ce62-4f46-acbf-e88fa4917b00
  9. how to do drive distribution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to do drive distribution: how to do drive distribution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-do-drive-distribution/d41d00ad-7034-4c7e-8a82-2bbec8884588
  10. Can I build and distribute MSI software built in a Windows unlicensed virtual machine

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I build and distribute MSI software built in a Windows unlicensed virtual machine: Hello I would like to know if I can if it's legal build and distribute MSI software built in a Windows unlicensed from Microsoft official .iso virtual machine. Let's say that the software to be distributed in the MSI is open source and no benefits are received for those...