Windows 10: Ditto Portable - I've messed it up. Help!

Discus and support Ditto Portable - I've messed it up. Help! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10 Home 1909 Ditto Portable was running perfectly but I decided to clean up some clutter and move Ditto folder into a folder for portable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Autobahn, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Autobahn Win User

Ditto Portable - I've messed it up. Help!

Windows 10 Home 1909

Ditto Portable was running perfectly but I decided to clean up some clutter and move Ditto folder into a folder for portable programs.

If I had known I wouldn't have touched it.
    A message popped up that it was in use.
    I think only part of the contents were moved to the new folder.

When I restarted my laptop Ditto could not find the path and I didn't know what to do, so I decided to delete both folders I had for Ditto and download the portable program again.

It is working (the small Ditto icon can be seen in taskbar, next to Windows Security) but as soon as I click on Ditto to see saved clips, another Ditto icon pops up in the taskbar showing the same information and I can't get rid of it when clicking on 'close window'.

There seems to be two of Ditto running at the same time.

I have noticed that in 'check which icons appear on your taskbar', I have: Ditto' and 'Ditto.exe'.
    I think I need to somehow get rid of Ditto.exe? Even though this is turned off in 'check which icons appear on your taskbar' it still appears on my taskbar.

:)

Autobahn, Aug 21, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 21, 2020
  3. mozart wont register on portable devices

followed steps to troubleshoot error code c101002e,tried expand portable devices and my phone is not listed. Although zune does?

booner_mozartwp7, Aug 21, 2020
  4. Dice Vil Win User

Portable HDD full but isn`t..

Hi Graham,

In most cases, this may already point to a hardware issue. We suggest doing the following to properly isolate this:

• Connect your portable HDD to a different port.
    • Connect your portable HDD to a different PC.
    • Connect other storage devices.

If you find that other storage devices work properly and your portable HDD still encounters an error with other computers, then this is already a hardware issue and you'll need to get in touch with the device manufacturer for assistance and troubleshooting.

Feel free to post back if you need more help.

Dice Vil, Aug 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Ditto Portable - I've messed it up. Help! - Similar Threads - Ditto Portable I've

2. Need help, account is messed up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help, account is messed up.: Hi, i cant recieve emails from microsoft on my gmail account, especially the verification ones and im stuck. I tried to change the security info to my phone number but now that ive done that i cant go back and change it, i have to wait 30 days and still cant receieve emails,...
  3. Need help, account is messed up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help, account is messed up.: Hi, i cant recieve emails from microsoft on my gmail account, especially the verification ones and im stuck. I tried to change the security info to my phone number but now that ive done that i cant go back and change it, i have to wait 30 days and still cant receieve emails,...
  4. Display messed up (Need Help)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Display messed up (Need Help): I built a new computer and installed windows 10 pro from scratch. For some reason the display looks like everything is in 1920x1080 but my monitor is 2560 x 1440. Even when I try to play video games the display is by default showing a different one than my actual monitor....
  5. I've messed up my pc

I've messed up my pc: I accidentally installed a virus and now I'm in a auto repair loop I've tried everything in videos I've seen to get out of this but nothing has worked. Is there anything I could do? submitted by /u/cyka_blyat_doz_memz [link] [comments]...
  6. I messed up. Please help!

I messed up. Please help!: I had one user account on my Windows 10 and i wanted to change the User folder name. So following this tutorial, https://youtu.be/XASJTN8Sr1I , Created a temporary user account with administrative privileges and signed into it. Went to the registry editor and changed the...
  7. Onedrive messed everything up help

Onedrive messed everything up help: I accidentally synchronized Onedrive with my folders and now I can't delete the folders created by onedrive because i'm getting a "Data in the reparse point buffer is invalid" error. I also don't know how to change my desktop folder to the previous one because now everything...
  8. Please help, everything is messed up

Please help, everything is messed up: Ok so I’ve had this problem for a long time and I’m finally done with putting up with it, I need to fix it, please if you have a solution say it! Here is my problems: 1.) Cannot open Microsoft Store and any Microsoft store apps 2.) Cannot open Settings and no type of...
  9. Please Help Display Is Messed Up

Please Help Display Is Messed Up: I have a very old monitor that I use as my second and recently I broke the adapter for it so I bought a new one, now its messed up. The monitor itself is 1600x1200 but that isnt an option in the resolution settings anymore. I tried every single resolution setting that was...
  10. I've messed up my system icons (again)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I've messed up my system icons (again): I need help. I recently reinstalled some drivers and software and ran CCleaner. CCleaner has been known to mess up some of my icons, but this time it messed up system icons I really want back. When programs open and they need administrator permission, the icon would be...