Windows 10: Divert internet streaming music through media player

Discus and support Divert internet streaming music through media player in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I listen to several music stations on the internet. The resulting sound is pretty good but there is no means of fine tuning, like equalizer. Is it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tcebob, Feb 6, 2017.

1. tcebob Win User

Divert internet streaming music through media player

I listen to several music stations on the internet. The resulting sound is pretty good but there is no means of fine tuning, like equalizer. Is it possible to divert the audio through, say, Winamp?

:)

tcebob, Feb 6, 2017

2. Alternative Music player for Lumia 900?

Zune and Nokia Music are basically the same thing (They both are Music Player) with the exception that the Nokia Music has Mix Radio.

Unfortunately, I don't think there is another music player you can use on your Lumia. Music applications on Marketplace are more likely to stream music through the Internet connection.

JackMerson, Feb 6, 2017
  3. adramshaw Win User
    N80 stream music

is it possible to stream music, over wifi through the Nokia Music Player? (e.g. stream to speakers connected to a streaming server)

adramshaw, Feb 6, 2017
  4. merkxr Win User

merkxr, Feb 6, 2017
  5. tcebob Win User
    Thanks Merkxr. After I posted I woke up and installed a third party equalizer to Windows. Problem solved.

tcebob, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Divert internet streaming music through media player - Similar Threads - Divert internet streaming

2. Streaming Music from Windows 11 Media Player to Audio Receiver Stops Randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Streaming Music from Windows 11 Media Player to Audio Receiver Stops Randomly: Streaming cuts off after a few minutes. Looking for a fix. Screen saving is set for 10 hours. So, it's not that or screen lock. I am out of ideas. Thanks for looking....
  3. Windows Media Player - Music Access

Windows Media Player - Music Access: I would like to make a folder for music I play routinely in Windows Music Player, that I can use to make playlists from https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-music-access/adf695fe-8208-4375-a447-a22fdfa6ff19
  4. Windows Media Player Streaming Not Responding

Windows Media Player Streaming Not Responding: Hello: Recently I have had trouble with WMP Streaming not responding. All other parts of WMP work fine. When I try to enable other streaming options, view discovered devices, allow all devices on the home network to stream then click OK the Windows streaming function it...
  5. Windows Media Player Streaming Not Responding

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Media Player Streaming Not Responding: Hello: Recently I have had trouble with WMP Streaming not responding. All other parts of WMP work fine. When I try to enable other streaming options, view discovered devices, allow all devices on the home network to stream then click OK the Windows streaming function it...
  6. Cant enable media streaming on Media Player

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant enable media streaming on Media Player: Windows 10 pro v.1909 - When I try to turn on media streaming nothing happens - still says streaming not turned on- Have tied pretty much everything - Uninstalled and reinstalled media player 12 - checked all services are running - checked group policy for prevent streaming...
  7. Windows Media Player Streaming

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Media Player Streaming: Using Windows 10, I have Windows Media Player in my Start Up menu so my Surface will act as a Media Server as soon as it boots. However streaming does not always start when WMP loads. I have to turn it on manually. Is there a way to automatically start streaming when it...
  8. Recover music library in media player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recover music library in media player: I reinstalled windows 10 and lost all my music in my media player library how can I get them back please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-music-library-in-media-player/4e9a94c1-e0c8-432d-96a1-bb3ddcae2181
  9. media player streaming on network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    media player streaming on network: playing content from media player on home network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-player-streaming-on-network/397644e7-cd42-411a-9106-28a7d8e51971
  10. media player 'groove music'

media player 'groove music': hello. I've downloaded 5 audio tracks (MP3). I can turn on the loop for each track but how do I get it to play each track one after the other and then loop back to track one? 36644