Windows 10: Divice discriptor failed USB mouse gorilla brand gaming

Discus and support Divice discriptor failed USB mouse gorilla brand gaming in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Turned off power setting let this pc turn this off to save power set to off Worked ok 1day then today got error 43 Windows 10 Pro version 1803... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GordonRobertsonnz, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Divice discriptor failed USB mouse gorilla brand gaming

Turned off power setting let this pc turn this off to save power set to off

Worked ok 1day then today

got error 43

Windows 10 Pro version 1803

Intel I5 cpu 2tb hdd

8gb ram

can anyone help unable to use mouse when connected

:)

GordonRobertsonnz, Jul 22, 2018

2. Divice discriptor failed USB mouse gorilla brand gaming

Didn't fix the issue still can not recognise mouse trouble shooter found error but didn't identify the problem

GordonRobertsonnz, Oct 15, 2018
  3. Jane Lla Win User
    Divice discriptor failed USB mouse gorilla brand gaming

Hi Gordon,

As advised in our support article, Error 43 occurs when your device driver has notified Windows that the device isn’t working properly. This may mean that the device has a hardware problem, or that the driver or driver software is failing.

The first troubleshooting method suggested in the article recommends running the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. Here's how:

Start menu > Windows Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot > Hardware and Devices > Run the troubleshooter

I've attached the support article for your perusal. This will guide you on how to sort this issue:

Fix graphics device problems with error code 43

Note: This will also work for your mouse (other devices) issue.

Let me know if you have other concerns.

Regards.

Jane Lla, Oct 15, 2018
  4. Divice discriptor failed USB mouse gorilla brand gaming

Turned off power setting let this pc turn this off to save power set to off

Worked ok 1day then today

got error 43

Windows 10 Pro version 1803

Intel I5 cpu 2tb hdd

8gb ram

can anyone help unable to use mouse when connected

GordonRobertsonnz, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

1. Divice discriptor failed USB mouse gorilla brand gaming - Similar Threads - Divice discriptor failed

2. Windows doesn't recongize device discriptor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows doesn't recongize device discriptor: usb device not recognized by Windows .In device manager :Universal serial bus controllers , unknown usb devicedevice describtor request failed. Is there a soultion or a website or software download to fix this problem....
  3. Windows doesn't recongize device discriptor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows doesn't recongize device discriptor: usb device not recognized by Windows .In device manager :Universal serial bus controllers , unknown usb devicedevice describtor request failed. Is there a soultion or a website or software download to fix this problem....
  4. Divice One Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Divice One Drive: Hello, I accidentaly disable one of my divices in wich I use OneDrive I did this while using OneDrive on the web. Now I can´t LogIn in OneDrive in my computer bacause the divice is not allowed. I don´t know how to re configure this. This is what OneDrive tells me. [ATTACH]...
  5. Corning introduces Gorilla Glass Victus

in Windows 10 News
    Corning introduces Gorilla Glass Victus: Gorilla Glass Victus significantly improves both drop and scratch performance for the first time ever in the Gorilla Glass family, addressing consumer demand for improved durability Corning Incorporated (NYSE: GLW) today introduced its latest breakthrough in glass...
  6. usb device not recognized try reconnecting the divice if windows still not recognized it...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    usb device not recognized try reconnecting the divice if windows still not recognized it...: i bought a g403 hero 8 weeks ago and now i have a issue and that it the usb device not recognized try reconnecting the divice if windows still not recognized it your device may not work properly i tryed every thing [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  7. WIFI DIVICE

WIFI DIVICE: UNABLE TO ACTIVATE WIFI IN NETWORK https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-divice/149a027d-8326-4d06-97b5-e4a4f538d517
  8. Brand new scuplt mouse (for Desktop, USB) not scrolling

Brand new scuplt mouse (for Desktop, USB) not scrolling: Just plugged in the USB dongle for the sculpt ergonomic desktop and installed the mouse and keyboard center 11. Keyboard works. Mouse moves cursor and button clicks work. But the scroll wheel does nothing. In a browser window, if I click the wheel I get the scrolling arrows,...
  9. brand string module fail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    brand string module fail: hey my laptop is getting stuck where it won't do anything and it's over in about 5 min but it keeps on doing that ivé checked with the diagonostic tool and it say's brand string module fail IPDT64 fail i'l show the info from the tool below so basicly what it say's...
  10. How strong is Gorilla Glass 6?

in Windows 10 News
    How strong is Gorilla Glass 6?: Corning recently unveiled its next-generation Gorilla Glass. It's promised to be stronger than ever and designed to balance the effects of drops from heights and numerous drops to address what we need most— phones that won't shatter when they slip out of our hands. I spoke...