Windows 10: DivX player

Discus and support DivX player in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey there! Is divX player better option for playing videos on windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RohRak_116, Feb 15, 2020.

1. DivX player

Hey there! Is divX player better option for playing videos on windows 10?

:)

RohRak_116, Feb 15, 2020
  2. royw Win User

DivX Player

I burned 8 video files to a DVD using DivX Player, but when I go to This PC the DVD drive is shown as DivX Transfer Wizard. I can play the files on my PC but my friend can't. How can I burn the video files using DivX Player but without using the DivX Transfer Wizard?

3. PiKo Win User
    DivX Player

There is a difference between (data)copying a videofile to a DVD, which cannot be read by a DVD player, or burning a video DVD, playable with a DVD player. Looking to the specs of DivX Player, no mention is made that the player is able to burn a video DVD.

4. DivX player

avi/divx player for nokia n79

hi. Just downloaded and installed the divx player for symbian 3rd edition from the divx website. But when i try to open, it seams to open close abruptly. Any one know what the problem is or suggest another divx/avi player for my phone. Thanks

onesmus---01, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

DivX player

1. DivX player - Similar Threads - DivX player

2. Divx Converter and Player on Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Divx Converter and Player on Win 11: I am attempting to install Divx player and video Converter on my Win11 PC, the installation goes ahead and apparently completes asking me to restart my PC, which I have. When the PC restarts the icons for both programs are there on the desktop but when clicked I get a message...
  3. Divx Converter and Player on Win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Divx Converter and Player on Win 11: I am attempting to install Divx player and video Converter on my Win11 PC, the installation goes ahead and apparently completes asking me to restart my PC, which I have. When the PC restarts the icons for both programs are there on the desktop but when clicked I get a message...
  4. Uninstalling DivX

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Uninstalling DivX: I've been trying to get rid of the DivX app from my Win 10 computer because it keeps popping up to upgrade. I can no longer see it in my all apps list. But every so often a pop up appears to update and or upgrade. Can't seem to find a solution besides doing a clean reinstall...
  5. divx player

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    divx player: so, I installed the divx player to play my movies and it seems to work ok, except that at full screen I lose functionality of my mouse and keyboard so I cannot escape or stop the player. I have to shutdown the pc and restart the system. I prefer the sound and video quality...
  6. Where can I download the latest divx codec for windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Where can I download the latest divx codec for windows 10: Where can I download the latest divx codec for windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-download-the-latest-divx-codec-for/e021e8d9-c16f-4f35-9dfc-62557791c271
  7. DivX Player

DivX Player: I burned 8 video files to a DVD using DivX Player, but when I go to This PC the DVD drive is shown as DivX Transfer Wizard. I can play the files on my PC but my friend can't. How can I burn the video files using DivX Player but without using the DivX Transfer Wizard? 103153
  8. DIVX Update won't install

DIVX Update won't install: A few days ago my DIVX software detected an updated version, so I downloaded the update (from here DivX 10 – Thank you for downloading | DivX.com). However it does not want to install. Has anyone else seen this? 24606
  9. DivX and PowerDVD

DivX and PowerDVD: Folks, I have PowerDVD Ultra 15 installed. All is good. I also have DivX 10 installed. It seems like they do the same thing. I hate to sound ignorant, since I'm the one that bought/installed these, but what does DivX do that PowerDVD does not? I've done some internet...
  10. Add DIVX and FLV to kind:=video

in Windows 10 Support
    Add DIVX and FLV to kind:=video: How to add DIVX and FLV extensions to Explorer's search result for kind:=video? 64626