Windows 10: DIY laptop coolers in the internet- sounds fake but does it work?

Discus and support DIY laptop coolers in the internet- sounds fake but does it work? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,So I read a Windows laptop review on a site and the author mentioned that the insufficient cooling decreases the clock speed of the processor or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Joe13 B- 2.0, May 14, 2022.

1. DIY laptop coolers in the internet- sounds fake but does it work?

Hi,So I read a Windows laptop review on a site and the author mentioned that the insufficient cooling decreases the clock speed of the processor or that's what I understood. I was wondering, if I made a custom DIY cooler using a desktop fans, would it really work as it should? Like, will it improve the cooling? MUO Make Use Of has some tutorials but I am not sure if it's gonna work. I think the idea sounds dumb than genius.The question is generally for all laptops which have less cooling features.TIAJoe13 B- 2.0

:)

Joe13 B- 2.0, May 14, 2022
  2. badrobot Win User

DIY RGB CPU Stock Cooler

I did something for fun when I recently did a maintenance routine on my daughter's PC. I turned her stock CPU cooler into something like the Cooler Master G100M RGB CPU fan cooler ($58CAD retail price).
    This one only cost me $8CAD for the Arctic 8Omm PWM Pro fan and $12CAD for the led strip which is long enough to cover the entire case. It is very simple. Just a matter of replacing the stock fan with white fan, and wrap around an LED strip around it. Voila!

DIY laptop coolers in the internet- sounds fake but does it work? [​IMG]

DIY laptop coolers in the internet- sounds fake but does it work? [​IMG]

badrobot, May 14, 2022
  3. "Windows Shell DII is not responding", Windows 10 64 bit laptop, No sound on either earphones or laptop speakers

"Windows Shell DII is not responding", Windows 10 64 bit laptop, No sound on either earphones or laptop speakers. Need Help!

TapeeshSood, May 14, 2022
  4. Superfly Win User

DIY laptop coolers in the internet- sounds fake but does it work?

DIY GPU cooler

We are really nicey-nicey people.. but that sounds like a saw-mill... if I'm honest.

Superfly, May 14, 2022
Thema:

DIY laptop coolers in the internet- sounds fake but does it work?

1. DIY laptop coolers in the internet- sounds fake but does it work? - Similar Threads - DIY laptop coolers

2. the sound does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the sound does not work: the sound does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-sound-does-not-work/2f9824b4-51bc-4f9a-8037-ebcedfaf4603
  3. DIY laptop coolers in the internet- sounds fake but does it work?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DIY laptop coolers in the internet- sounds fake but does it work?: Hi,So I read a Windows laptop review on a site and the author mentioned that the insufficient cooling decreases the clock speed of the processor or that's what I understood. I was wondering, if I made a custom DIY cooler using a desktop fans, would it really work as it...
  4. DIY laptop coolers in the internet- sounds fake but does it work?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DIY laptop coolers in the internet- sounds fake but does it work?: Hi,So I read a Windows laptop review on a site and the author mentioned that the insufficient cooling decreases the clock speed of the processor or that's what I understood. I was wondering, if I made a custom DIY cooler using a desktop fans, would it really work as it...
  5. Sound does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound does not work: I have a problem with my sound, it shows a red x after I updated Windows. It says No audio output installed and I tried to install it, but it says A device connected to the system is not working. She says the speaker setup is unknown. I just plug my headphones in there and...
  6. Sound does not work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound does not work: I have a problem with my sound, it shows a red x after I updated Windows. It says No audio output installed and I tried to install it, but it says A device connected to the system is not working. She says the speaker setup is unknown. I just plug my headphones in there and...
  7. Sound does not work

Sound does not work: My laptop cannot play audio anymore It says it can't detect the audio device. 1. I already used Device Manager to uninstall or update the drivers 2. I already restarted my computer multiple times 3. I already used the Windows Troubleshooting thing, and it says: Issues...
  8. No sound, does not recognise internet connection but internet works.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No sound, does not recognise internet connection but internet works.: Hi, My computer HP was working just fine until a month ago when I did a normal shutdown and then restart. After this my sound stopped working, and I noticed that I cannot click on the computer apps from the search box in the bottom left corner I have to go to the settings...
  9. DIY RGB CPU Stock Cooler

DIY RGB CPU Stock Cooler: I did something for fun when I recently did a maintenance routine on my daughter's PC. I turned her stock CPU cooler into something like the Cooler Master G100M RGB CPU fan cooler ($58CAD retail price). This one only cost me $8CAD for the Arctic 8Omm PWM Pro fan and $12CAD...
  10. Laptop need cooler pad?

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop need cooler pad?: Sorry if this is the wrong fora to post this qustion. I recently acquired a laptop that I tend to use on my lap and when in bed. I noticed that it gets quite warm an my lap, bottom vents only, and was wondering if using a laptop cooler pad will help with this and if so what...