Windows 10: DJ mixer drivers

Discus and support DJ mixer drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hey, just got a behringer CMD studio 2A and my laptop doesnt want to connect with it. after i plug the console to the laptop it lights up so the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by moprodukcja, Jul 6, 2020.

1. DJ mixer drivers

hey,

just got a behringer CMD studio 2A and my laptop doesnt want to connect with it.

after i plug the console to the laptop it lights up so the cable works fine but DJ programs such as virtual dj/traktor doesnt find my device.

in the drivers section on win10 i have code 10, can't start/run this device info my translation might not be 100% accurate since i use non-english win but you should get the idea.

would really appreciate your help

:)

moprodukcja, Jul 6, 2020

2. Is there any virtual dj mixer for nokia asha 501

Hello help me if you know any virtual dj mixer, or any dj mixer that i can use on my nokia asha 501 so that i can enjoy music?

Richard22---01, Jul 6, 2020
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Mixer Broadcast Not Working

Hi CV Scaryseizure,

Thank you for bringing this up. Let's try to isolate this issue so that we could figure out what causing the Mixer Broadcast not to work properly. Kindly provide us the following information below:

• Can you tell us when did you notice this issue?
    • Do you use the Mixer Broadcasting app on Windows 10?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, I recommend that you sign out your account on the Mixer app then sign in again. If you still got the same issue, I suggest that you also reinstall the app to eliminate corrupted files.

We look forward to your reply.

Ariel Acu, Jul 6, 2020
  4. DJ mixer drivers

Volume Mixer

Hi,

We would like to know more about your concern.

1. Are you getting an error message when using volume mixer with mic?

2. Have you made any changes to your computer?

You may also follow the steps below:

• Can you right click on Speaker Icon - Playback Properties -
    • Click in blank area in box -
    • Check show disabled devices & show disconnected devices - look around in there.

We suggest that you disable the Icon try to reboot your PC and then enable the icon. You may also need to reinstall your sounds driver.

Let us know the outcome.

Karina Aris, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

DJ mixer drivers

1. DJ mixer drivers - Similar Threads - mixer drivers

2. Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...: Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer indiucates no audio output devices found. Windows 11 PRO and Dell command upates are all current so what do I do?...
  3. Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...: Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer indiucates no audio output devices found. Windows 11 PRO and Dell upates are all current so what do I do?...
  4. Is it the volume mixer or any bluetooth related problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it the volume mixer or any bluetooth related problem?: Actually, since last week, every time I connect my headphones or AirPods and listen to any music, the audio keeps changing between two volumes. One sounds like the normal one, while the other is a bit different. I have tried everything: updating drivers, troubleshooting, and...
  5. Is it the volume mixer or any bluetooth related problem?

Is it the volume mixer or any bluetooth related problem?: Actually, since last week, every time I connect my headphones or AirPods and listen to any music, the audio keeps changing between two volumes. One sounds like the normal one, while the other is a bit different. I have tried everything: updating drivers, troubleshooting, and...
  6. Taskbar and volume mixer problem!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar and volume mixer problem!!!: i just brought a new Asus TUF gaming laptop with window 11 home about 6 days ago and while doing updating and installing app in to my new laptop that i found out 2 thingstaskbar have only 2 option left and centre? how can i change it top as it more useful to me when i have...
  7. Digital Mixer Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Digital Mixer Driver: Hi and thanks for taking my question.I use the Flow8 USB digital mixer from Behringer. During a Zoom meeting the audio dropped out completely. I'm told that the probable cause was that windows was trying to use its generic audio driver and not the ASIO driver. Is there a way...
  8. Digital Mixer Driver

Digital Mixer Driver: Hi and thanks for taking my question.I use the Flow8 USB digital mixer from Behringer. During a Zoom meeting the audio dropped out completely. I'm told that the probable cause was that windows was trying to use its generic audio driver and not the ASIO driver. Is there a way...
  9. Yamaha AG06 Mixer - Windows 10 not using the proper Yamaha Driver, keeps using the ZB...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Yamaha AG06 Mixer - Windows 10 not using the proper Yamaha Driver, keeps using the ZB...: I just got this mixer, it works, I get sound of my mic and PC but I noticed that the mixer is using generic drivers and not the Yamaha drivers, and I was trying the AG DSP Controller and is not working, also noticed that the Control Panel of the "YAMAHA STEINBERG USB DRIVER"...
  10. setup usb driver for Mackie profx V2 mixer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    setup usb driver for Mackie profx V2 mixer: I having trouble to get win 10 to detect my mackie ProFx ver 2 mixer what should i do? It has something to do with ASIO driver Please advise! Kev...