Windows 10: Djvu virus

Discus and support Djvu virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I want to ask if i am infexted with djvu virus what is solution for it * Moved from Windows... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by abdelrahmanZalat, Dec 30, 2018.

1. Djvu virus

I want to ask if i am infexted with djvu virus what is solution for it

* Moved from Windows

:)

abdelrahmanZalat, Dec 30, 2018

2. DjVu reader for Windows 10

Hello,

Is there a SAFE, VIRUS FREE, Windows 10 compatible DjVu reader that can also convert djvu files to pdfs? All seem only used for Windows 7 and below.

MonikaTorro, Dec 30, 2018
  3. to uninstall DjVu-reader application

• Click Start menu.
    • Type the program (DjVu-reader) on the search menu.
    • Right click that program and click Uninstall.
    Let us know how it went.

Reymichael Ros, Dec 30, 2018
  4. Djvu virus

to uninstall DjVu-reader application

I've installed DjVu-reader application with MediaGet. Now I want to uninstall DjVu-reader, but I can't find this application in Apps & Features (Windows 10). Application.(exe) is in the Downloads. What way can I uninstall DjVu-reader in my case?

JiharChamienka, Dec 30, 2018
Thema:

Djvu virus

1. Djvu virus - Similar Threads - Djvu virus

2. Trojan virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan virus: Hello 2 days ago I was downloading something from Chrome like normal but when I opened the downloaded file my windows defender detected a trojan virus I blocked the threats but today any pictures I have on pc aren't opening up and command panel was opening yesterday. Today I...
  3. Trojan virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan virus: Hello 2 days ago I was downloading something from Chrome like normal but when I opened the downloaded file my windows defender detected a trojan virus I blocked the threats but today any pictures I have on pc aren't opening up and command panel was opening yesterday. Today I...
  4. Trojan virus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. What to do with the STOP/DJVU ransom virus which changed all the documents file extension...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What to do with the STOP/DJVU ransom virus which changed all the documents file extension...: Where can be find the latest about this ransom virous and methods to decrypt my files.Kespersky, trend micro, avast, bleepingcomputers, emsisoft all are reads but nothing found there about remedy to decrypt the latest variant.Its look like a Corona Virus for the PCs....
  6. Safe free djvu reader for download

Safe free djvu reader for download: Dear Community, I'm looking for a safe free djvu file reader to download. Can anyone suggest any safe open source or pubblic domain djvu reader ? Thank you for your answer....
  7. DJVU Ransomware attacked laptop

DJVU Ransomware attacked laptop: Hi, Is there any way to decrypt data which is encrypted with an online key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/djvu-ransomware-attacked-laptop/7625cb77-f506-49da-83e0-7c99230ae2dc
  8. Showing epub, mobi, djvu, azw3 miniature previews in windows explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Showing epub, mobi, djvu, azw3 miniature previews in windows explorer: Does anyone know how to edit the registry for allowing windows 10 to show miniature covers of these ebook files in the windows explorer, particularly in windows 64 bits? I have read other forums which offers this kind of solution for epubs, but for windows 7 or older, and i...
  9. .domn extension STOP DJVU ransomware

.domn extension STOP DJVU ransomware: My pc is infected with this new version of STOP DJVU virus which has changed the extension of all my files: photo, video, doc, iso etc. with .domn extension. I don't have any backup... I am getting frustrated as i am not able to find any solution to decrypt my important files...
  10. .domn extension STOP DJVU ransomware

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .domn extension STOP DJVU ransomware: My pc is infected with this new version of STOP DJVU virus which has changed the extension of all my files: photo, video, doc, iso etc. with .domn extension. I don't have any backup... I am getting frustrated as i am not able to find any solution to decrypt my important files...