Windows 10: Djvu virus

Discus and support Djvu virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I want to ask if i am infexted with djvu virus what is solution for it * Moved from Windows... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by abdelrahmanZalat, Dec 30, 2018.

1. Djvu virus

I want to ask if i am infexted with djvu virus what is solution for it

* Moved from Windows

:)

abdelrahmanZalat, Dec 30, 2018

2. DjVu reader for Windows 10

Hello,

Is there a SAFE, VIRUS FREE, Windows 10 compatible DjVu reader that can also convert djvu files to pdfs? All seem only used for Windows 7 and below.

MonikaTorro, Dec 30, 2018
  3. to uninstall DjVu-reader application

• Click Start menu.
    • Type the program (DjVu-reader) on the search menu.
    • Right click that program and click Uninstall.
    Let us know how it went.

Reymichael Ros, Dec 30, 2018
  4. Djvu virus

to uninstall DjVu-reader application

I've installed DjVu-reader application with MediaGet. Now I want to uninstall DjVu-reader, but I can't find this application in Apps & Features (Windows 10). Application.(exe) is in the Downloads. What way can I uninstall DjVu-reader in my case?

JiharChamienka, Dec 30, 2018
Thema:

Djvu virus

1. Djvu virus - Similar Threads - Djvu virus

2. How do I remove a virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I remove a virus?: I turned my machine on recently and mad a cup of coffee. WhenI returned there was a virus installed on my computer called "Teams". I never asked, authorised or downloaded this software. My permisiion was never sought at any stage. How do I remove it and report it to virus...
  3. virus and threat protection

virus and threat protection: Threat service has stopped. I have tried the RESTART button and it runs, but nothing happens. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-and-threat-protection/13c77d63-a7bf-4246-8826-14eb174234e7"
  4. Internet gateway issues. Possible virus?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet gateway issues. Possible virus?: So we recently got a new router and modem and things were working well for about a month. A few days ago though, I've been having a bunch of internet issues and I haven't been doing anything particularly out of the ordinary, in fact I haven't really been on my computer much...
  5. I think I have a virus!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    I think I have a virus!!!: I installed hacks for gta and my anti virus did not pick up anything but when looking in virus total i think it is mad if you look at its activity it made dll files and set some keys here is where you see its activity :...
  6. renewed virus protection

renewed virus protection: After renewing my virus protection, my computer went back to factory settings and now all of my documents and pictures are gone, what happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/renewed-virus-protection/f73db06d-8c9c-4c85-97ff-057a2f4e569d
  7. Windows 10 strange behaviour: Virus?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 strange behaviour: Virus?: Good morning, Since yesterday my computer acts more and more strangely: - When a video is put in fullscreen either in a browser, like Youtube, or on the desktop, like VLC, it automatically sets back to normal screen after a random period of time; - At some points, it is...
  8. Showing epub, mobi, djvu, azw3 miniature previews in windows explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Showing epub, mobi, djvu, azw3 miniature previews in windows explorer: Does anyone know how to edit the registry for allowing windows 10 to show miniature covers of these ebook files in the windows explorer, particularly in windows 64 bits? I have read other forums which offers this kind of solution for epubs, but for windows 7 or older, and i...
  9. .domn extension STOP DJVU ransomware

.domn extension STOP DJVU ransomware: My pc is infected with this new version of STOP DJVU virus which has changed the extension of all my files: photo, video, doc, iso etc. with .domn extension. I don't have any backup... I am getting frustrated as i am not able to find any solution to decrypt my important files...
  10. .domn extension STOP DJVU ransomware

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .domn extension STOP DJVU ransomware: My pc is infected with this new version of STOP DJVU virus which has changed the extension of all my files: photo, video, doc, iso etc. with .domn extension. I don't have any backup... I am getting frustrated as i am not able to find any solution to decrypt my important files...