Windows 10: DLETED FİLES AND DOCUMENTS FROM MY PC

Discus and support DLETED FİLES AND DOCUMENTS FROM MY PC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My documents from C:// are deleted. also deleted from G://. How can I restore my documents . Yesterday night, there was no problem 17/10/2018.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ZDFOTOMOTIV, Oct 18, 2018.

1. DLETED FİLES AND DOCUMENTS FROM MY PC

My documents from C:// are deleted. also deleted from G://.

How can I restore my documents . Yesterday night, there was no problem 17/10/2018. Morning I opned my PC and couldn't find my documents.

Mr. Ibrahim YILDIRIM

Business Development & Finance Manager

ZDF Otomotiv Sanayi ve Ticaret Limited Şirketi

İkitelli-Başakşehir/İstanbul

Tel (Phone):+90 212 671 4859

Mobile(Gsm_What’s App):+90 536 630 4652/530 038 2522

E-mail:*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

ZDFOTOMOTIV, Oct 18, 2018
  2. cmberry20 Win User

MSI Announces GeForce GTX 970 Gaming LE

Step 1 - Buy MSI 970 LE Version

Step 2 - Flash MSI 970 Gaming Edition firmware onto LE card

Step 3 - Enjoy

cmberry20, Oct 18, 2018
  3. apertotes Win User
    MSI Announces GeForce GTX 970 Gaming LE

Really? Only to save $20?

apertotes, Oct 18, 2018
  4. Micah Bat Win User

DLETED FİLES AND DOCUMENTS FROM MY PC

Documents/Pictures folders under 'This PC' refer to onedrive - not the local folders

Since the only folder that has incorrect file path is the Documents folder under This PC, we would suggest you do the same steps provided above. However, do it in your Documents folder under This PC. To do so, kindly follow the steps below:

• Open File Explorer
    • Click This PC
    • Right-click on Documents
    • Click Properties
    • Click Location
    • Click Restore Default
    • Click Apply
    • Click OK
    Also, we would like to inform you that "winhelponline.com" is not associated with Microsoft.

Let us know how it goes.

Micah Bat, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

DLETED FİLES AND DOCUMENTS FROM MY PC

1. DLETED FİLES AND DOCUMENTS FROM MY PC - Similar Threads - DLETED FİLES DOCUMENTS

2. My text document is gone from my files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My text document is gone from my files: My text document is gone from my files. I need it to save files to my html folder. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-text-document-is-gone-from-my-files/75d3163b-f597-4294-bc57-32de48417d4e
  3. My text document is gone from my files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My text document is gone from my files: My text document is gone from my files. I need it to save files to my html folder. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-text-document-is-gone-from-my-files/75d3163b-f597-4294-bc57-32de48417d4e
  4. My text document is gone from my files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Files from my documents folder disapeared.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Files from my documents folder disapeared.: After uninstalling several programs, I started up my computer to find all of my files only in the my documents folder to be gone. I did not back up these files; they are not files I need but would like to have. I ran a system restore but it only brought the few files...
  6. Can't delete files from My Documents

Can't delete files from My Documents: I bough a new laptop recently, transferred my files from the old one to it and today I noticed that I can't delete any files from My Documents usual way. The only way to get rid of them is to move tgem to the desktop for example and then it's possible to delete them. Can you...
  7. My files are stored on This PC\documents while my backup is storing c:\documents

in Windows 10 Customization
    My files are stored on This PC\documents while my backup is storing c:\documents: I have storage of my data files in This PC\documents\documents and this is also being saved into one drive\documents. My C: drive is no longer storing files in the C:\documents and my backup software is only backing up the c:\documents files not my current data files....
  8. Documents Folder on This PC - File Explorer

Documents Folder on This PC - File Explorer: Hi, For some reason since refreshing my Windows 10 installation, the Documents folder under This PC now points to the Documents folder on my One Drive. It always used to point to the documents folder in my users/(username) directory on my hard drive, and since this is the...
  9. dleted emails

dleted emails: can you please tell me how to retrieve deleted emails in Windows 10? Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dleted-emails/faf1f9fc-e3e0-47cc-9711-accee094c0c9"
  10. Files disappearing from my Documents folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Files disappearing from my Documents folder: Yesterday I found that certain files had disappeared from my Documents folder. Some, but not all, of them had also disappeared from the back-up copies I keep in an external hard drive. I had made no changes to my computer and the files were there the day before. I did a...