Windows 10: dlink 26BCD6

Discus and support dlink 26BCD6 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My laptop cannot open this external hard drive, it always used to. Troubleshooting hasn't helped and a chat didn't resolve anything either. The laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by welshman26, Jan 16, 2019.

1. dlink 26BCD6

My laptop cannot open this external hard drive, it always used to. Troubleshooting hasn't helped and a chat didn't resolve anything either. The laptop sees the hard drive on the network but says it cannot open it. Any ideas?

:)

welshman26, Jan 16, 2019
  2. rickyruja Win User

installing a DLINK application.

I have the same issue and I've tried the above guidance but unsuccessful due to DLink not being on the untrusted list

Please help

Thank you

rickyruja, Jan 16, 2019
  3. App is blocked for protection Error while runing Dlink

Hi Sumit,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer. I understand the frustration when things don't work the way it should.

Did you make any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

What happens when you try to run Dlink?

I suggest you to reinstall the application in compatibility mode and check if it helps:

Right-click the driver install setup file and choose "troubleshoot compatibility" and choose running in an older operating system.

• Right click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in
      Compatibility Mode
      and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.
    Please let us know if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Jan 16, 2019
  4. dlink 26BCD6

dlink dir-655 owners chime in

hey guys, i have an old (2 years) dlink dir-655 wireless n router that i have not used in quite awhile since dlink decided to disable bridge mode on the device *Bang Head :banghead:

if you were in the same boat like me, or wish to one day use this awesome router in bridge mode, there is a fairly simple way to get around it.

first, on the dlink you need to change the router IP to something within in the range of your LAN which you can find in your main router's settings. then on the dlink you have to disable upnp and the dhcp server. save settings and reboot.

once you have done that you can connect the main router into any of the "LAN" ports (not the WAN port) and the use the other 3 LAN ports as you normally would.

i referenced this post DIR-655 & Bridge Mode which goes into some specifics but i did not need to use half the steps.

anyway, i will be testing this router out for a bit and then selling it.

Easy Rhino, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

dlink 26BCD6

1. dlink 26BCD6 - Similar Threads - dlink 26BCD6

2. Ethernet connections was slow so installed dlink wda-160 WIFI usb adapter but I can't get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet connections was slow so installed dlink wda-160 WIFI usb adapter but I can't get...: Ethernet connections were slow so installed dlink wda-160 WIFI USB adapter but I can't get more than 100 MBPSusing a 5G connection to my modem.Win10 shows it has a 300 MBPS connection both up and down, but it is using 802.11 B, not A or N , I have turned off 2.4 wireless from...
  3. Ethernet connections was slow so installed dlink wda-160 WIFI usb adapter but I can't get...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet connections was slow so installed dlink wda-160 WIFI usb adapter but I can't get...: Ethernet connections were slow so installed dlink wda-160 WIFI USB adapter but I can't get more than 100 MBPSusing a 5G connection to my modem.Win10 shows it has a 300 MBPS connection both up and down, but it is using 802.11 B, not A or N , I have turned off 2.4 wireless from...
  4. Ethernet connections was slow so installed dlink wda-160 WIFI usb adapter but I can't get...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. BlueScreen when trying to connect a DLINK USB HUB

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BlueScreen when trying to connect a DLINK USB HUB: When i'm trying to connect a DLINK Usb Hub windows crash with a bluescreenOrigineWindowsRiepilogoArresto imprevisto del sistemaData‎24/‎03/‎2022 11:01StatoSegnalazione inviataFirma del problemaNome evento problema: BlueScreenCodice: 1000007eParametro 1:...
  6. BlueScreen when trying to connect a DLINK USB HUB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BlueScreen when trying to connect a DLINK USB HUB: When i'm trying to connect a DLINK Usb Hub windows crash with a bluescreenOrigineWindowsRiepilogoArresto imprevisto del sistemaData‎24/‎03/‎2022 11:01StatoSegnalazione inviataFirma del problemaNome evento problema: BlueScreenCodice: 1000007eParametro 1:...
  7. BlueScreen when trying to connect a DLINK USB HUB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Plugin DLink

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Plugin DLink: Ho 2 videocamere della DLink DCS-942LB, che purtroppo con Win 10 non riesco a gestire nonostante l'installazione del plugin "InstallCamCliCtrl.msi". Come posso fare? C'è un'alternativa al plugin della DLink per utilizzare le videocamere e non buttare i soldi spesi? Anche...
  9. Windows 10 enterprise, Moto G7 Power, Dlink DIR-882

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 enterprise, Moto G7 Power, Dlink DIR-882: I wish to share my Verizon cell phone internet with my users on a Dlink DIR-882 router. Ideally it would be entirely wireless, but it looks to me like an Ethernet wired connection between W10 and the 882's internet port would be best. Windows 10 enterprise, Verizon, Moto G7...
  10. My Dlink DWA 182 isn't working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Dlink DWA 182 isn't working: I got this Dlink DWA 182 adapter last year.I've been having issues lately and the adapter doesn't work:the indicator doesn't lit up and my PC doesnt detect it when I plug it into my PC.I've tried updating the drivers,it still doesn't work.Any solutions,thanks.[IMG]hi...