Windows 10: DLL crash when i inject to the game

Discus and support DLL crash when i inject to the game in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a problem that when i click inject on the inject button the program stuck and crash how do i fix it?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ahronnesterov, Jan 9, 2019.

1. DLL crash when i inject to the game

I have a problem that when i click inject on the inject button the program stuck and crash how do i fix it?

:)

Ahronnesterov, Jan 9, 2019
  2. DaveM121 Win User

.dll file injection

Is the dll you are trying to inject the 32bit version of the dll?

DaveM121, Jan 9, 2019
  3. .dll file injection

Hi i am trying to inject a dll into a game, i am using an injector and whenever i press "inject" or "attach" it wont do anything, i have tried clicking multiple times and it still wont work. My friend can do it but i cant myself. I am using a windows 2 in
    1 tablet it is a 32 bit system but a 64 bit based processor. Please help!

Thanks

Ezekisen46, Jan 9, 2019
  4. DLL crash when i inject to the game

User32.dll recognized as dll injection process.

Hello , I was actually trying to run a game on my computer (win10). This game has an anti dll injection software attached to it called xigncode. The problem is that this software detects user32.dll as a third party process and prevents the game from running.
    But user32.dll is not a process that I can terminate in itself. How do I deal with this? Is user32.dll associated with any specific processes that may cause that issue ? Because it seems that this program recognizes a process running in the background as a
    potential threat. By the way , I have all the services , except the microsoft ones , disabled , thus , the only thing that may cause this issue is a microsoft process. But I am really having a hard time finding which one and why.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Alex Lence, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

DLL crash when i inject to the game

1. DLL crash when i inject to the game - Similar Threads - DLL crash inject

2. Tier0.dll Crashes my game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tier0.dll Crashes my game: Hello there my name is Constadinos.I had a ryzen 7 3700x and upgraded to a 5800x3d and I run windows 11.The issue is that my game,Counter Strike GO is crashing due to a file named tier0.dll.The game crashes mid game while i am playing or when it is about to change map.I have...
  3. Tier0.dll Crashes my game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tier0.dll Crashes my game: Hello there my name is Constadinos.I had a ryzen 7 3700x and upgraded to a 5800x3d and I run windows 11.The issue is that my game,Counter Strike GO is crashing due to a file named tier0.dll.The game crashes mid game while i am playing or when it is about to change map.I have...
  4. game crash into d3d9on12.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game crash into d3d9on12.dll: OSwin10 or win11Video cardi5-12600K or i5-13600K core graphicscrash stackYou can download the game from:https://www.aliyundrive.com/s/CAyUekS2xmmax30 run v.bat to play videothen wait for the crashI'm a game developer, I look forward to hearing from you. thanks...
  5. game crash into d3d9on12.dll

game crash into d3d9on12.dll: OSwin10 or win11Video cardi5-12600K or i5-13600K core graphicscrash stackYou can download the game from:https://www.aliyundrive.com/s/CAyUekS2xmmax30 run v.bat to play videothen wait for the crashI'm a game developer, I look forward to hearing from you. thanks...
  6. d3d11.dll Steam game crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    d3d11.dll Steam game crashes: So i was playing "Ori and the will of the wisps" when suddenly i feel my pc getting hot and the game crashes after about 7 minutes, then I went to go play "Subnautica" and after a longer period of time it crashed to, and it even crashed my while PC once to a blue screen, i...
  7. d3d11.dll Steam game crashes

d3d11.dll Steam game crashes: So i was playing "Ori and the will of the wisps" when suddenly i feel my pc getting hot and the game crashes after about 7 minutes, then I went to go play "Subnautica" and after a longer period of time it crashed to, and it even crashed my while PC once to a blue screen, i...
  8. Can't inject DLL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't inject DLL: Hi, so when I try to inject a DLL file, it doesn't work Using a Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-inject-dll/6185a604-1c39-4b4f-845d-830f4656f2e2
  9. I'm getting a strange error after I injected a dll in a game and clossed the injector

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm getting a strange error after I injected a dll in a game and clossed the injector: Hi ! Today i injected a dll in a game to test it and after I clossed the injector, I get this strange error... --------------------------- Error --------------------------- Runtime Error! Base: 0x59E80000 Ret Address: 0x5FE57915 Function: 0x0FF41031 CTRL+C this window...
  10. [DLL] Injection Method used returned NULL (Injection failed).

in Windows 10 Support
    [DLL] Injection Method used returned NULL (Injection failed).: Hi guys, I'm new to this forum; But I recently encountered a problem while injecting a .dll into a program. The error message is what the title says and I tried a lot of injectors and it returned the same error. Here's what I tried: Upgraded windows 8.1 to 10 Unblocked...