Windows 10: DLL crash when i inject to the game

Discus and support DLL crash when i inject to the game in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a problem that when i click inject on the inject button the program stuck and crash how do i fix it?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ahronnesterov, Jan 9, 2019.

1. DLL crash when i inject to the game

I have a problem that when i click inject on the inject button the program stuck and crash how do i fix it?

:)

Ahronnesterov, Jan 9, 2019
  2. DaveM121 Win User

.dll file injection

Is the dll you are trying to inject the 32bit version of the dll?

DaveM121, Jan 9, 2019
  3. .dll file injection

Hi i am trying to inject a dll into a game, i am using an injector and whenever i press "inject" or "attach" it wont do anything, i have tried clicking multiple times and it still wont work. My friend can do it but i cant myself. I am using a windows 2 in
    1 tablet it is a 32 bit system but a 64 bit based processor. Please help!

Thanks

Ezekisen46, Jan 9, 2019
  4. DLL crash when i inject to the game

User32.dll recognized as dll injection process.

Hello , I was actually trying to run a game on my computer (win10). This game has an anti dll injection software attached to it called xigncode. The problem is that this software detects user32.dll as a third party process and prevents the game from running.
    But user32.dll is not a process that I can terminate in itself. How do I deal with this? Is user32.dll associated with any specific processes that may cause that issue ? Because it seems that this program recognizes a process running in the background as a
    potential threat. By the way , I have all the services , except the microsoft ones , disabled , thus , the only thing that may cause this issue is a microsoft process. But I am really having a hard time finding which one and why.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Alex Lence, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

DLL crash when i inject to the game

1. DLL crash when i inject to the game - Similar Threads - DLL crash inject

2. Can't inject DLL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't inject DLL: Hi, so when I try to inject a DLL file, it doesn't work Using a Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-inject-dll/6185a604-1c39-4b4f-845d-830f4656f2e2
  3. Crashing when I play games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Crashing when I play games: Hello, I'm having issues with my pc crashing when I play games... Its only when I play games. I reinstalled my driver for the graphics card (5600 XT), I haven't done too much else seeing as that I'm not really PC savvy. If anyone has any trouble shooting suggestions I would...
  4. Computer crashes when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes when gaming: I recently switched some hardware in my PC (Motherboard and processor) and since then, whenever I play a demanding game the computer crashes- the screen goes black and the fans die down, HOWEVER, the computer is still on and short of removing the plug the computer wont turn...
  5. I'm getting a strange error after I injected a dll in a game and clossed the injector

I'm getting a strange error after I injected a dll in a game and clossed the injector: Hi ! Today i injected a dll in a game to test it and after I clossed the injector, I get this strange error... --------------------------- Error --------------------------- Runtime Error! Base: 0x59E80000 Ret Address: 0x5FE57915 Function: 0x0FF41031 CTRL+C this window...
  6. recently reset my pc and i cant inject dll's since reset

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    recently reset my pc and i cant inject dll's since reset: hello so i recently reset my windows pc and ever since it wont let me inject dll's i have tested the dll's and my friend uses them perfectly fine any ideas?...
  7. Has Windows some legal way to inject DLL into processes?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Has Windows some legal way to inject DLL into processes?: I want to modify behavior of applications. Coloring of caret depending of keyboard layout in particular. And i need for this purpose some possibility to load my DLL into the processes. AppInit_DLLs, AppCertDLLs actually don't work. SetWindowsHookEx() works with problems (i...
  8. Games Crashing When I Press Spacebar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Crashing When I Press Spacebar: Ever since I upgraded to Win10 my games have been crashing when I press Spacebar. I play D3 and LoL. Both of them I use spacebar a lot in so my games crash a lot. It doesn't happen every time, but the times it doesn't crash the screen kinda flickers (Not always, but maybe...
  9. Regular crashes when gaming

Regular crashes when gaming: Hi all! I've been happily gaming on a custom-built system for quite a while now. About a month ago, I replaced the video card with a MSI GeForce 970GTX, and all was well for about a month. As of today, though, the system has been hard-crashing after just a few minutes of game...
  10. [DLL] Injection Method used returned NULL (Injection failed).

in Windows 10 Support
    [DLL] Injection Method used returned NULL (Injection failed).: Hi guys, I'm new to this forum; But I recently encountered a problem while injecting a .dll into a program. The error message is what the title says and I tried a lot of injectors and it returned the same error. Here's what I tried: Upgraded windows 8.1 to 10 Unblocked...