Windows 10: DLL ERROR C:\Users\lsfor\cnmss

Discus and support DLL ERROR C:\Users\lsfor\cnmss in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; cannot find C:\Users\lsfor\cnmss problem starting this file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by lindaforce, May 20, 2019.

1. DLL ERROR C:\Users\lsfor\cnmss

cannot find C:\Users\lsfor\cnmss problem starting this file

:)

lindaforce, May 20, 2019

2. c:\users\john\cnmss

how do I delete the error message; there was a problem starting c:\users\john\cnmss. I'm useing windows 10

thanks

JohnRussellc, May 20, 2019
  3. Error message - C:\Users\pwlym\cnmss could not be found at startup

Original title: Error message

On startup I receive this message, "c:\users\pwlym\cnmss" could not be found.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

***Subject edited for clarity by the moderator.***

PaulLymanZX, May 20, 2019
  4. DLL ERROR C:\Users\lsfor\cnmss

RunDLL Problem starting C:\Users\user\cnmss module not found.

Hi,

With regard to your query, we suggest that you download the troubleshooter on this link: live.sysinternals.com/autoruns.exe. Save it to your desktop, and run it as administrator. After running it as administrator, look for the cnmss if it's listed and uncheck
    the file.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, May 20, 2019
Thema:

DLL ERROR C:\Users\lsfor\cnmss

1. DLL ERROR C:\Users\lsfor\cnmss - Similar Threads - DLL ERROR Userslsforcnmss

2. DLL errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DLL errors: Hey I just got that laptop and for an unknown reason whenever I want to run an app or a game it keeps telling me that some DLL files are missing. I also have a problem with windows update . Can anyone help me with that...
  3. DLL errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DLL errors: Hey I just got that laptop and for an unknown reason whenever I want to run an app or a game it keeps telling me that some DLL files are missing. I also have a problem with windows update . Can anyone help me with that...
  4. Azure and C++ DLL files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Azure and C++ DLL files: Hello,I have a web app on Azure. It uses .NET Core 3.1. I use two C++ DLL files as dependencies in the app. The first DLL depends or uses the second DLL. When I run the project in Visual Studio locally, there is no issue. When I deploy the app to Azure, it complains only...
  5. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\VCRUNTIME140.dll Error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\VCRUNTIME140.dll Error: I decided I needed to clear space on my laptop and went into the uninstaller to uninstall some things. I unknowingly uninstalled some C++ redistributable and now I received this: https://ibb.co/XLVJ7V8 error code, and have no idea how to fix it. I have reinstalled...
  6. dll error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    dll error: [ATTACH] everytime i charge my laptop i get a run dll error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll-error/5f6a709d-a5bb-47b8-8b06-fc52430a7c6e
  7. dll errors

dll errors: I turned on my computer and received several errors. C:\program files\common files\Microsoft shared\click to run\msvcp140.dll shared\click to run\vcrunt140.dll shared\click to run\apriclient.dll It was working fine yesterday and today I received these errors when I...
  8. .DLL error [C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MSIMG32.dll]

.DLL error [C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MSIMG32.dll]: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MSIMG32.dll is either not designated to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc0000020.' I...
  9. "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\shell32.dll"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\shell32.dll": Hello- I have installed a couple of games (Rainbow Six Seige + Fortnite ) and both display "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\shell32.dll". as a sort of crash? Minecraft runs fine and so does everything- Dell Support Assist says my computer is fine so....? How do I access Shell32 files...
  10. Run DLL error {C:\\WINDOWS\System32\nvspcap64.dll}

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Run DLL error {C:\\WINDOWS\System32\nvspcap64.dll}: Hey, Every time I boot my WIN 10 I keep getting this error message: [ATTACH] What can I do to fix this error message? Thank you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cnmss error windows 10

2. there was a problem startingC\users\cnmss

3. there was a problem starting c:\users\armand the specific module could not be found

4. there was a problem starting C:\Users\kch_9\cnmss the specified module could not be found,
  5. cnmss file,
  6. cnmss error,
  7. coorect problem at startup with cnmss.dll error,
  8. c:\users\abess\cnmss,
  9. c:\Users\shani\cnmss,
  10. C:/Users/george/cnmss,
  11. c:\Users\user\cnmss,
  12. c:/users/liz/cnmss