Windows 10: DLL ERROR C:\Users\lsfor\cnmss

Discus and support DLL ERROR C:\Users\lsfor\cnmss in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; cannot find C:\Users\lsfor\cnmss problem starting this file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by lindaforce, May 20, 2019.

1. DLL ERROR C:\Users\lsfor\cnmss

cannot find C:\Users\lsfor\cnmss problem starting this file

:)

lindaforce, May 20, 2019

2. c:\users\john\cnmss

how do I delete the error message; there was a problem starting c:\users\john\cnmss. I'm useing windows 10

thanks

JohnRussellc, May 20, 2019
  3. Error message - C:\Users\pwlym\cnmss could not be found at startup

Original title: Error message

On startup I receive this message, "c:\users\pwlym\cnmss" could not be found.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

***Subject edited for clarity by the moderator.***

PaulLymanZX, May 20, 2019
  4. DLL ERROR C:\Users\lsfor\cnmss

RunDLL Problem starting C:\Users\user\cnmss module not found.

Hi,

With regard to your query, we suggest that you download the troubleshooter on this link: live.sysinternals.com/autoruns.exe. Save it to your desktop, and run it as administrator. After running it as administrator, look for the cnmss if it's listed and uncheck
    the file.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, May 20, 2019
Thema:

DLL ERROR C:\Users\lsfor\cnmss

1. DLL ERROR C:\Users\lsfor\cnmss - Similar Threads - DLL ERROR Userslsforcnmss

2. Run dll error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Run dll error: I keep getting a pop up for RunDLL. It says there was a problem starting C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll. The specified module could not be found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-dll-error/f85e1444-803f-466a-9474-95fcf58f9ae0
  3. Preventing DLL hijacking in C# application

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Preventing DLL hijacking in C# application: The RpcRtRemote.dll can be used to perform DLL Hijacking attack on our Windows app. Simply by planting the DLL within the same folder as our app, the executable file will execute the malicious DLL code. My security vendor advised me to bundle the actual DLL file with the...
  4. .DLL error [C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MSIMG32.dll]

.DLL error [C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MSIMG32.dll]: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MSIMG32.dll is either not designated to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc0000020.' I...
  5. system error - c:\\windows\system\cfgmgr32.dll not found

system error - c:\\windows\system\cfgmgr32.dll not found: suddenly - non of my apps are loading ran a search and found : C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft-windows-coresystemusermodepnp_31bf3856ad364e35_10.0.17134.1_none_6b5439bab151d860 please advice on how to fix this problem...
  6. "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\shell32.dll"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\shell32.dll": Hello- I have installed a couple of games (Rainbow Six Seige + Fortnite ) and both display "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\shell32.dll". as a sort of crash? Minecraft runs fine and so does everything- Dell Support Assist says my computer is fine so....? How do I access Shell32 files...
  7. Run DLL error {C:\\WINDOWS\System32\nvspcap64.dll}

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Run DLL error {C:\\WINDOWS\System32\nvspcap64.dll}: Hey, Every time I boot my WIN 10 I keep getting this error message: [ATTACH] What can I do to fix this error message? Thank you...
  8. C:\windows\system32\nvscap64.dll

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    C:\windows\system32\nvscap64.dll: running windows 10pro vers1511 on my pc os build 10586.589, prod id 00330-80000-00000, each startup this message appears, could not find C:\windows\system32\nvspcap64.dll, what's wrong?*Sick 71699
  9. Msvcr120.dll and Msvcp120.dll are missing but C++ 2013 is installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Msvcr120.dll and Msvcp120.dll are missing but C++ 2013 is installed: Im attempting to play a game that requires the Visual c++ redistributable 2013, which i have already installed, but the program still reports that the dlls are missing. what am i doing wrong? 105808
  10. dll error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dll error: If you're familiar with the dll error, I tried to run dxwebsetup but that itself gave me another error. After looking it up, I found that many people solved it but running it as an administrator, but that didn't work for me. I'm going to keep troubleshooting, but help would...