Windows 10: dll error

Discus and support dll error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH] everytime i charge my laptop i get a run dll error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ayoubsalem, Aug 4, 2020.

1. dll error

dll error 70a74fb8-230a-4bcf-8a15-1754d73cbba9?upload=true.png everytime i charge my laptop i get a run dll error

:)

ayoubsalem, Aug 4, 2020
  2. ShiBDiB Win User

D3dx9_30.dll Not Found error in Ashes Cricket 2009

Important Note: Do not, under any circumstances, download the d3dx9_30.dll DLL file individually from any "DLL download site." There are a number of different reasons that downloading DLLs from these sites are never a good idea.

ShiBDiB, Aug 4, 2020
  3. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Mixalesko Win User

dll error

.dll error

Hi guys I have problem when I´m installing my Asus NB Probe. I got .dll error and I can´t do anything.
    If you have any ideas feel free to write your answers. Thanks !
    This is how my screen looks like:

Mixalesko, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

dll error

1. dll error - Similar Threads - dll error

2. .".dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Help me fix this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .".dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Help me fix this...: I keep getting this "Bad Image" error, and it's interfering with my computer operation, slowing things down, and just being a general pain.C:\Users\asseg\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\24.040.0225. 0003_2\VCRUNTIME140.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it...
  3. .".dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Help me fix this...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .".dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Help me fix this...: I keep getting this "Bad Image" error, and it's interfering with my computer operation, slowing things down, and just being a general pain.C:\Users\asseg\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\24.040.0225. 0003_2\VCRUNTIME140.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it...
  4. Trying to run an old program on windows 11 and getting the same error for both MSVCR100.dll...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to run an old program on windows 11 and getting the same error for both MSVCR100.dll...: Error is "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCR100.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."Have uninstalled and reinstalled. Have unistalled and reinstalled Visual C++ redistributables from 2005, 2012, and 2015-2022 both x86 and x64....
  5. Trying to run an old program on windows 11 and getting the same error for both MSVCR100.dll...

Trying to run an old program on windows 11 and getting the same error for both MSVCR100.dll...: Error is "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCR100.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."Have uninstalled and reinstalled. Have unistalled and reinstalled Visual C++ redistributables from 2005, 2012, and 2015-2022 both x86 and x64....
  6. how do I fix an error of msvcp140.dll missing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I fix an error of msvcp140.dll missing?: I am trying to load turbo tax software onto the laptop I used last year and I am getting this message:MSVCP140.dll is missingHow do I resolve this? It seems to be a microsoft related item and it says to reload some software??...
  7. how do I fix an error of msvcp140.dll missing?

how do I fix an error of msvcp140.dll missing?: I am trying to load turbo tax software onto the laptop I used last year and I am getting this message:MSVCP140.dll is missingHow do I resolve this? It seems to be a microsoft related item and it says to reload some software??...
  8. 0xc000007b error, process monitor mentions mscvr120.dll

0xc000007b error, process monitor mentions mscvr120.dll: I cannot open GeometryDash.exe because I get a 0xc000007b error. It has always worked on my laptop Windows 11 64bit however starting yesterday it no longer opens. I tried various different approaches to try and get this fixed .NET framework reinstallation, directX repair,...
  9. 0xc000007b error, process monitor mentions mscvr120.dll

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    0xc000007b error, process monitor mentions mscvr120.dll: I cannot open GeometryDash.exe because I get a 0xc000007b error. It has always worked on my laptop Windows 11 64bit however starting yesterday it no longer opens. I tried various different approaches to try and get this fixed .NET framework reinstallation, directX repair,...
  10. 0xc000007b error, process monitor mentions mscvr120.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming