Windows 10: dll error

Discus and support dll error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; If you're familiar with the dll error, I tried to run dxwebsetup but that itself gave me another error. After looking it up, I found that many people... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Toxiconym, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Toxiconym Win User

dll error

If you're familiar with the dll error, I tried to run dxwebsetup but that itself gave me another error. After looking it up, I found that many people solved it but running it as an administrator, but that didn't work for me. I'm going to keep troubleshooting, but help would be appreciated.

:)

Toxiconym, Nov 18, 2015
  2. knase Win User

Sync-Option doesn't work (PC Suite 6.82.22)

Hi Miksu,

I tried as you suggested. After about 2 hrs of working at 100% my PC communicated the following errors:

Loading ... failed:

ole32.dll

SyncControl.dll

SearchEngine.dll

vCard.dll

Outlook2.dll

Org50.dll

Synch.dll

msxml3.dll

Notes50_11.dll

OutlookX.dll

Wadrb.dll

PhoneBrowser.dll

Progress2.dll

ConnectionManager-BTPlg.dll

CommonSelectDevice.dll

CDDBControlNokia.dll

CommonDS.dll

CDDBUINokia.dll

MMSSetup.dll

PCSSupportSetup.dll

ConnectionManager-SerialPlg.dll

Nokia.dll

oleaut32.dll

CDSAccess.dll

BkMrk.dll

olepro32.dll

That are all the 26 dlls out of the batch file.

Filemon produced a file of 350 MB and stalled while saving it.

Regmon produced the error "Error adding item 15794081 to list view." And the same error for all the following numbers so that I terminated it after around 200 clicks by task manager.

Still no hope?

knase, Nov 18, 2015
  3. Installation problems with PCSuite - NCL...dll not found

olepro32.dll is windows default dll so there must be something wrong in your windows...and if that regsvr takes so long...it means that windows run installer for fix something...

anyway I think that that error means that something is missing...olepro32.dll file uses next dll files:

ADVAPI32.DLL

GDI32.DLL

KERNEL32.DLL

MSVCRT.DLL

NTDLL.DLL

OLE32.DLL

OLEAUT32.DLL

RPCRT4.DLL

USER32.DLL

Can you find those??

BTW: try this also, Click Start Menu > Run and give command: regsvr32 C:\Windows\system32\rpcrt4.dll

does it go ok??

if if went ok, run this then:

regsvr32 C:\Windows\system32\olepro32.dll

(errors?)

miksu---01, Nov 18, 2015
Thema:

dll error

1. dll error - Similar Threads - dll error

2. Error message for "MSVCP140.dll" and "VCRUNTIME140.dll"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message for "MSVCP140.dll" and "VCRUNTIME140.dll": Hello.As you can see I install latest x86 32-bit: vc_redist.x86.exe and x64 64-bit: vc_redist.x64.exe. But it is have issues. I was clicking on WSASetting.exe....
  3. Error message for "MSVCP140.dll" and "VCRUNTIME140.dll"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error message for "MSVCP140.dll" and "VCRUNTIME140.dll": Hello.As you can see I install latest x86 32-bit: vc_redist.x86.exe and x64 64-bit: vc_redist.x64.exe. But it is have issues. I was clicking on WSASetting.exe....
  4. when installing turbo tax CD I get error message MSVCP140.dll when I select execute. I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when installing turbo tax CD I get error message MSVCP140.dll when I select execute. I...: When installing turbo tax from CD I get error message MSVCP140.dll when I try to install. I bought a new disk. thinking the disc was bad. but it does the same thing. So it must be a microsoft problem and I need to re install...
  5. when installing turbo tax CD I get error message MSVCP140.dll when I select execute. I...

when installing turbo tax CD I get error message MSVCP140.dll when I select execute. I...: When installing turbo tax from CD I get error message MSVCP140.dll when I try to install. I bought a new disk. thinking the disc was bad. but it does the same thing. So it must be a microsoft problem and I need to re install...
  6. .".dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Help me fix this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .".dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Help me fix this...: I keep getting this "Bad Image" error, and it's interfering with my computer operation, slowing things down, and just being a general pain.C:\Users\asseg\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\24.040.0225. 0003_2\VCRUNTIME140.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it...
  7. .".dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Help me fix this...

.".dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Help me fix this...: I keep getting this "Bad Image" error, and it's interfering with my computer operation, slowing things down, and just being a general pain.C:\Users\asseg\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\24.040.0225. 0003_2\VCRUNTIME140.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it...
  8. Trying to run an old program on windows 11 and getting the same error for both MSVCR100.dll...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to run an old program on windows 11 and getting the same error for both MSVCR100.dll...: Error is "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCR100.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."Have uninstalled and reinstalled. Have unistalled and reinstalled Visual C++ redistributables from 2005, 2012, and 2015-2022 both x86 and x64....
  9. Trying to run an old program on windows 11 and getting the same error for both MSVCR100.dll...

Trying to run an old program on windows 11 and getting the same error for both MSVCR100.dll...: Error is "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCR100.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."Have uninstalled and reinstalled. Have unistalled and reinstalled Visual C++ redistributables from 2005, 2012, and 2015-2022 both x86 and x64....
  10. how do I fix an error of msvcp140.dll missing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I fix an error of msvcp140.dll missing?: I am trying to load turbo tax software onto the laptop I used last year and I am getting this message:MSVCP140.dll is missingHow do I resolve this? It seems to be a microsoft related item and it says to reload some software??...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. regsrv32 c:\onedrive\OneDriveLib.dll

2. msvcr90 blue iris