Windows 10: dll Error

Discus and support dll Error in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have got the following problem that some games won't start or have sound errors. Those are some of the errors Unable to load... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BlackturtleX, Dec 23, 2020.

1. dll Error

Hello everyone,

I have got the following problem that some games won't start or have sound errors.

Those are some of the errors

Unable to load module_valve_avii.dll!- 126

Unable to load interface VAvi001 from valve_avii.dll

I have already tried to install the latest directX end user runtime from windows hp.

Also tried sfc scannow and Dism/Online/Cleamup- Image/RestoreHealth through the command window. It said that I had corrupted files and repaired them but after a restart I still get the same errors.

Thanks in advance dll Error :)

submitted by /u/BlackturtleX
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BlackturtleX, Dec 23, 2020
  2. ShiBDiB Win User

D3dx9_30.dll Not Found error in Ashes Cricket 2009

Important Note: Do not, under any circumstances, download the d3dx9_30.dll DLL file individually from any "DLL download site." There are a number of different reasons that downloading DLLs from these sites are never a good idea.

ShiBDiB, Dec 23, 2020
  3. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Dec 23, 2020
  4. Mixalesko Win User

dll Error

.dll error

Hi guys I have problem when I´m installing my Asus NB Probe. I got .dll error and I can´t do anything.
    If you have any ideas feel free to write your answers. Thanks !
    This is how my screen looks like:

Mixalesko, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

dll Error

1. dll Error - Similar Threads - dll Error

2. Windows 10 errors: svhost.vbs and msvcp140.dll

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 errors: svhost.vbs and msvcp140.dll: Windows 10 errors: svhost.vbs and msvcp140.dllWhat are they and why did they occur. New system. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-errors-svhostvbs-and-msvcp140dll/31c360f5-761a-47b7-9e67-dc5976591684
  3. How to fix amd_ags_x64.dll missing error in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to fix amd_ags_x64.dll missing error in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]If you launch a program and get the amd_ags_Tx64.dll missing error, this post may help you fix it. DLL stands for Dynamic Link Library. It contains the data and instructions that one or more programs can use to run correctly. That’s why the corruption of a DLL file or...
  4. vcruntime140.dll and msvcp140.dll errors

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    vcruntime140.dll and msvcp140.dll errors: I've gone to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=52685 fo the vcruntime140.dll and https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads for msvcp140.dll and I've downloaded both the 86x and 64x versions. Even after...
  5. nvspcap64.dll error on start up Win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    nvspcap64.dll error on start up Win 10: HI, I see there's been plenty of questions and responses about this error but none have helped me yet as I do NOT have a NVidia GPU I have an Intel GPU. The error msg appears after start up and says "There was a problem starting C:\\Windows\system32\nvspcap64.dll The...
  6. Run dll error

Run dll error: Hi Team,When I switch on my laptop I receive the rundll error. I followed the steps suggested to one of the similar questions posed in the thread however that has not resolved my issue. Please suggest a solution...
  7. 0xc0000005 Exception code and .dll file errors Windows 10

0xc0000005 Exception code and .dll file errors Windows 10: Good day.Could anyone help me fix .dll errors with exception code: 0xc0000005? I've been having errors in .dll files especially in the game Control. According to the event viewer, the following files are the faulting module:- puppet_rmdwin10_f.dll- d3d_rmdwin10_f.dll-...
  8. RunDLL error - "illeew2.dll"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RunDLL error - "illeew2.dll": I get this random error pop-up message and it doesn't seem like anything in particular triggers it. The message says:"There was a problem startingC:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\<username>\illeew2.dllThe specified module could not be found."I've tried to search the...
  9. KB4592438: "Bad Image" error on my DLL after Windows Update KB4592438

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KB4592438: "Bad Image" error on my DLL after Windows Update KB4592438: After KB4592438 is applied to our Window 10 laptops, we are no longer able to launch an IBM Distributed Debug tool. The error we see is the following:<snip>cppym35i.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using...
  10. MS Word and Excel Error Windows/System32/VCrunchtime140.dll is either not designed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Word and Excel Error Windows/System32/VCrunchtime140.dll is either not designed: Hello everyone!I have a problem with launching my Microsoft Word and Excel. Whenever I try to open it, a prompt pops that say, "Windows/System32/VCrunchtime140.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error."It suggested reinstalling the program or...