Windows 10: dll file unable to load

Discus and support dll file unable to load in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; A couple of weeks ago, I upgraded Windows 10 to the latest version. Ever since then, I've been getting an error message: iaStorAFsServiceApi.dll file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DorothyBirch, Sep 3, 2019.

1. dll file unable to load

A couple of weeks ago, I upgraded Windows 10 to the latest version. Ever since then, I've been getting an error message:

iaStorAFsServiceApi.dll file unable to load. HRESULT 0x8007007.

I would get the message once or twice a day at first, but today I am getting it every 5 minutes. It's slowing down my computer and preventing me from working. I'm self-employed, so I need to solve this problem ASAP. As in Immediately. Please Help!

Sincerely,

Dorothy Birch

:)

DorothyBirch, Sep 3, 2019
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

.DLL file

Hi Jerry,

Specific programs use DLL files to function properly in a Windows environment. If the DLL file gets misplaced, deleted, or corrupted, the error "____.dll is missing" appears. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide
    the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Did you make any changes to your computer before this started happening, like installing or uninstalling a program?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you disable your Startup programs to isolate the cause of the error. To do this, follow these steps:

• Right-click the taskbar and select Task Manager.
    • Click More details.
    • Go to the Startup tab.
    • Right-click every listed program and choose Disable.
    • Restart your computer and check if the issue persists.
    • If the error disappears, enable one of the programs and restart your computer to check if the error reappears; this is to pinpoint exactly which program is causing the error. Do this for all Startup programs until you find the cause.
    • Once you've found the program that's causing the error, you can then try uninstalling and reinstalling it.

We'll wait for your response and the results of the troubleshooting.

----

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Yolvi Ell, Sep 3, 2019
  3. Unable to load DLL

I was trying to install an application and then a message appeared: "Unable to load DLL 'AR_HCISTT\HCILAB_STT_ENG.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)". I installed this app on my old PC and it worked fine,
    but I couldn't install it on my current one. They both run Windows 10.

Bách Phạm Hoàng, Sep 3, 2019
  4. dll file unable to load

Unable to load odbcji32.dll

Within the past day or two - I have an error on 2 different Windows 10 computers. After booting up - it says: Unable to load odbcji32.dll. I have not installed any new programs. Could a Windows update cause this problem ? I have been using a program called
    File Center and it will not run because of this error. Never had a problem with ths program until now. Thanks

TomBrieaddy, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

dll file unable to load

1. dll file unable to load - Similar Threads - dll file unable

2. Unable to load DLL

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to load DLL: Yesterday I downloaded Microsoft Windows 10 version 20H2. Ever since I constantly get this error message in the bottom right of my screen. Older posts on this say to download third-party software, which I hesitate to do. Isn't there a MICROSOFT fix??...
  3. An attempt to delay load a .dll or get a function address in a delay-loaded .dll file failed

in Windows 10 Customization
    An attempt to delay load a .dll or get a function address in a delay-loaded .dll file failed: Hi, I am trying to download a document & the following message is now being displayed: "An attempt to delay load a .dll or get a function address in a delay-loaded .dll file failed" I've never had an issue before until today, any help would be greatly appreciated....
  4. Unable to access the DLL file

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to access the DLL file: Hi Friends, I am unable to access my DLL file "ProgramSub.dll". Ends up with below given error message. Can anyone tell me how to overcome this, please? Could not load file or assembly 'ProgramSub, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its...
  5. unable to down load file

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unable to down load file: I can not download file on my computer. It started recently that every time I tried to download file it says that "... contained a virus and was deleted." I tried to change privacy setting but it didn't work. I also tried to uninstall anti virus, still not working.... Help...
  6. Unable to load Dll

Unable to load Dll: updated windows 10 and received unable to load Dll '!aStorAfsServiceApl.dll' how do I do I resolve problem or eliminate message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-load-dll/247b3553-c656-4c50-a697-c19c6849ff4e
  7. Unable to load DLL iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to load DLL iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll: Hi there, My problem is small popup window which appears in right bottom corner of the screen each time when I am launching windows explorer. [ATTACH] Would you please advise me how to eliminate the above described problem? Thanks & Best Regards...
  8. Unable to load DLL

Unable to load DLL: Last night i updated my windows to its latest version(Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903). But since then when ever i open file explorer i get an error popup.[ATTACH]...
  9. Failed to load DLL file on Windows computer

in Windows 10 News
    Failed to load DLL file on Windows computer: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]On Windows startup if your system cannot or is unable to load a required dll file and you see a message – Failed to load DLL, then this post will help you. The error message could be: The dynamic library [...] This post Failed to load DLL file on Windows...
  10. Unable to load DLL

Unable to load DLL: I was trying to install an application and then a message appeared: "Unable to load DLL 'AR_HCISTT\HCILAB_STT_ENG.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)". I installed this app on my old PC and it worked fine, but I couldn't install...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Unable to load DLL iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll

2. iastoreafsserviceapi failed

3. what is iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll

4. iastorafsserviceapi.dll,
  5. why is memory pinning not working unable to load dll,
  6. iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll error while start up,
  7. iastorafsserviceapi.dll error windows 10,
  8. iastorafsserviceapi.dll missing,
  9. DLL not loading 0x8007007 windows 10,
  10. unable to load iastorafsserviceapi.dll,
  11. iastorafsserviceapi.dll error fix