Windows 10: dll files disappeared

Discus and support dll files disappeared in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently had a group of dll files disappear from my laptop (windows 10). the missing are: CBSCreateVC.dll DAQExp.dll CBSProductsinfo.dll In the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by phord, Jul 18, 2019.

1. phord Win User

dll files disappeared

I recently had a group of dll files disappear from my laptop (windows 10).

the missing are:

CBSCreateVC.dll

DAQExp.dll

CBSProductsinfo.dll

In the midst of losing them I was temporarily unable to connect my laptop to wi-fi, and that oddly corrected itself.

I am confused as to why they left and how to replace them. I am NOT very computer literate.

I have run virus and malware detection and found nothing.

thanks in advance...

:)

phord, Jul 18, 2019
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

.DLL file

Hi Jerry,

Specific programs use DLL files to function properly in a Windows environment. If the DLL file gets misplaced, deleted, or corrupted, the error "____.dll is missing" appears. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide
    the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Did you make any changes to your computer before this started happening, like installing or uninstalling a program?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you disable your Startup programs to isolate the cause of the error. To do this, follow these steps:

• Right-click the taskbar and select Task Manager.
    • Click More details.
    • Go to the Startup tab.
    • Right-click every listed program and choose Disable.
    • Restart your computer and check if the issue persists.
    • If the error disappears, enable one of the programs and restart your computer to check if the error reappears; this is to pinpoint exactly which program is causing the error. Do this for all Startup programs until you find the cause.
    • Once you've found the program that's causing the error, you can then try uninstalling and reinstalling it.

We'll wait for your response and the results of the troubleshooting.

----

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Yolvi Ell, Jul 18, 2019
  3. Windows 10 updates - Problems with disappearing or corrupt .dll files (MSVCR110.dll + MSVCP100.dll + nvspcap64.dll)

Last year (2015) I changed from Windows 8.1 to the free Windows 10. The Microsoft help-team solved some initial problems (disappearing .dll files for my "Windows Live Mail" program:
    MSVCR110.dll), thereafter till 09/02/2016 everything worked normally.

But, on 09/02/2016, Microsoft installed a major update on my PC and again .dll files disappeared. The previous problem with
    MSVCR110.dll reappeared. Why ??? Thanks to the community I could reinstall that file, but will I have to do that each time Microsoft installs a new update ???

Now also the file MSVCP100.dll is missing (that is new !!!) and the system says there is an error in c:\windows\system32\nvspcap64.dll :
    "Ontbrekende vermelding: shadowplayonsystemstart".

QUESTIONS:

• How can I resolve the remaining 2 problems (MSVCP100.dll +
      nvspcap64.dll )? and
    • How can I prevent that future windows10 updates cause the same problems ???
    In advance, thanks for your help.

Hugo

<Moved from Windows Other/Unknown>

HugoDeMeyer, Jul 18, 2019
  4. dll files disappeared

Missing .dll file .

Hi,

I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if it helps resolve the issue.

• Uninstall all those apps (using revo uninstaller) which are giving you msvcr100.dll and msvcp100.dll files missing error
    • Open the link below
    http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679

And download and install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4.

3. Download VSU_4\vcredist_x64.exe if you’ll be installing this on Windows 10 64bit.

4. Download VSU_4\vcredist_x86.exe if you’ll be installing this on Windows 10 32bit.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Vanessa Sohtun, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

dll files disappeared

1. dll files disappeared - Similar Threads - dll files disappeared

2. .dll files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .dll files: pnrpnsp file is either not designed or not working on some websites and when i run the scans the system cannot fix the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll-files/e675a38d-b17b-4629-b3f0-84fdd11e1948
  3. .dll files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .dll files: pnrpnsp file is either not designed or not working on some websites and when i run the scans the system cannot fix the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll-files/e675a38d-b17b-4629-b3f0-84fdd11e1948
  4. .dll files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. DLL File

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DLL File: Please Help me with this issue. I'm unable to use the internet but when I ping from cmd I can get access to the internet but when I browse internet is not accessable. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll-file/fc38dc01-ca1e-4cde-806a-d40d090ab354
  6. DLL file

DLL file: Hi Recently, I found a msdia80.dll file of Sept'05 in my data partition D: drive while windows and other programmes are installed on C: drive. To the best of knowledge and memory, it wasn't there before. When I checked this forum for solution, I found that such a file should...
  7. Registry files and dll files are disappearing after update 2004.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Registry files and dll files are disappearing after update 2004.: In september, after I updated my PC to version 2004, I've got multiple errors about files dissapearing, such as DLL files. After some time, I saw that wauserv was missing too and I couldn't do any update getting the error 0x80070424. What is the cause and how I can solve this...
  8. dll files

dll files: when i try to load a game it says that im missing 2 dll files. One is labeled vcruntime140.dll and the other is labeled msvcp140.dll How do i fix this to where it doesnt say that....
  9. DLL Files?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    DLL Files?: Hello there! I am currently having a problem in BFV (Battlefield 5) where i need to update my AMD drivers. I am unable to because when i do update my drivers my entire computer lags when i try to do something . I am not trying to talk about BFV but i am trying to see where i...
  10. Missing DLL File

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing DLL File: Cannot figure out just where or why this error is happening. I replaced my printer which was a HP 6700. I used the control panel and removed it from devices and printers. I then installed the new one which is a HP 7610. It is working fine. But everytime I start the system...