Windows 10: Dll files problem

Discus and support Dll files problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I installed windows 10 (x64) on my pc (pentium @ 2.9 GHz, 6gb ddr3 Radeon HD 5450 1gb) from a USB drive I made a while back(I used it a few times with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ski_Mask_TSG, May 28, 2020.

1. Dll files problem

I installed windows 10 (x64) on my pc (pentium @ 2.9 GHz, 6gb ddr3 Radeon HD 5450 1gb) from a USB drive I made a while back(I used it a few times with no problem on different pcs). But now, I get errors with dll files when I try to run almost any game. (and my storage is divided in two partitions but the second one does not even appear in computer) -I installed various versions for redist c++ and .net framework -I ran the sfc /scannow in cmd as admin -tried installing dx user runtime (got a dll error while doing so) I want to know: 1) if it is possible that the HDD is damaged and that's what causes the dll loss 2) if there could be malware on the USB drive that corrupted the installation files. (I plugged it in various pcs and at some point I used it to transfer some files)

submitted by /u/Ski_Mask_TSG
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Ski_Mask_TSG, May 28, 2020

2. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, May 28, 2020
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    .DLL file

Hi Jerry,

Specific programs use DLL files to function properly in a Windows environment. If the DLL file gets misplaced, deleted, or corrupted, the error "____.dll is missing" appears. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide
    the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Did you make any changes to your computer before this started happening, like installing or uninstalling a program?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you disable your Startup programs to isolate the cause of the error. To do this, follow these steps:

• Right-click the taskbar and select Task Manager.
    • Click More details.
    • Go to the Startup tab.
    • Right-click every listed program and choose Disable.
    • Restart your computer and check if the issue persists.
    • If the error disappears, enable one of the programs and restart your computer to check if the error reappears; this is to pinpoint exactly which program is causing the error. Do this for all Startup programs until you find the cause.
    • Once you've found the program that's causing the error, you can then try uninstalling and reinstalling it.

We'll wait for your response and the results of the troubleshooting.

----

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Yolvi Ell, May 28, 2020
  4. Dll files problem

Windows 10 DLL Files

I already done that both didn't find any errors, also when i do Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth it does not work just sit there with blank screen, tried waiting but nothing is happening (idk whether it should happen i saw some pictures there should
    be something when i run command...) I tried to install some dll files manually some with dll files fixer but all of programs got error 0xc000007b, then i tried deleting some dll's and then some programs were working but the others were now requesting thoose
    files.

UPDATE: Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth now works but it didn't fix all the problems some programs still request dll files or show error 0xc000007b. Ok Dism /online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth partially helped i installed some manually and all
    of programs work well except Epic Games Launcher(Unrela Engine 4) which i didn't made to fix, thanks for your help! Dll files problem :)

NikolaFilic, May 28, 2020
Thema:

Dll files problem

1. Dll files problem - Similar Threads - Dll files problem

2. System 32 dll file problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System 32 dll file problem: I tried to get into a file folder but came across a corrupt file message. The laptop then tried to "repair the hard drive" twice although it might have been stage 1 and stage 2. I've re-set Windows three times and added all my Apps back on 3 times. I've gone through Windows...
  3. Problem with missing mfc110.dll file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with missing mfc110.dll file: Someone else already asked this question, about CanQuest energy modeling software showing a missing mfc110.dll file when they try to install. The agent replied with a Visual C++ update that might help. But when I click the link there are three option, VSU_4\vcredist_x64.exe,...
  4. .Dll missing file problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    .Dll missing file problems: Hello. I recently downloaded Adobe Premiere Elements 2020, and Photoshop 2020. Yesterday it started giving me error messages with regards to .DLL files saying they are missing. This of course has caused the applications to not work. I have tried re-installing the...
  5. Problem with missing mfc110.dll file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with missing mfc110.dll file: I am teaching a University class where I use a software program called CAN-QUEST not a Microsoft program. Due to the pandemic we are doing remote classes, so my students have had to download this software onto their own computers at home. Some not all get an error message...
  6. Probleme mit Vcruntime140.Dll, msvcp140.dll und weitere DLL Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Probleme mit Vcruntime140.Dll, msvcp140.dll und weitere DLL Files: Ich habe das Problem, dass wenn ich den Origininstaller starte, mir immer wieder die selbe Fehlermeldung angezeigt wird, nämlich vcruntime140.dll, msvcp140.dll wurde nicht gefunden, bitte installieren sie das Programm neu. Ich habe versucht Microsoft Visual neu herunter zu...
  7. comctl32.dll file problem it says update this dll file

comctl32.dll file problem it says update this dll file: how to update comctl32.dll file in windows 10 i can't fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/comctl32dll-file-problem-it-says-update-this-dll/03c776d0-2da6-4ae4-a58d-10bbc466d9c5
  8. DLL file in System32 and Excel problem

DLL file in System32 and Excel problem: Good afternoon - I don't know if this is a Windows or Office question, so I'm asking it in both sections. I'm experiencing a difficult problem with Excel, in Office Pro 2019, on a desktop computer running Windows 10 Pro, version 1809. This started last Tuesday morning...
  9. Missing .dll files and audio problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing .dll files and audio problems: Recently after I re-installed windows, everytime i would try to open roblox or steam or an app etc. a missing .dll file error message appeared. I have many other issues including not being able to turn my volume up, etc.. It all happened after I reinstalled windows on my...
  10. Have 4 .dll files with problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Have 4 .dll files with problems: Tried registering these dll files in hopes to get my store app working cause I don't have use of Edge either and these 3 came up with could not be loaded, specific module could not be found: msxml.dll, initpki.dll, and qmgrprxy.dll. This one qmgr.dll came up with dll register...