Windows 10: [DLL] Injection Method used returned NULL (Injection failed).

Discus and support [DLL] Injection Method used returned NULL (Injection failed). in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys, I'm new to this forum; But I recently encountered a problem while injecting a .dll into a program. The error message is what the title says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Joshkillerfish, Feb 9, 2016.

1. [DLL] Injection Method used returned NULL (Injection failed).

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum; But I recently encountered a problem while injecting a .dll into a program. The error message is what the title says and I tried a lot of injectors and it returned the same error.

Here's what I tried:
    Upgraded windows 8.1 to 10
    Unblocked the DLL
    Different injection methods

None of these worked, help would be appreciated.
    Thanks *Smile

:)

Joshkillerfish, Feb 9, 2016

2. .dll file injection

i am using windows 10 home edition

my manufacturer is TWG and my model is CES102

version 1607 OS build 14393. 1198

there is no error message nothing at all happens and the only thing i have done to resolve this issue is research online, but nothing had my problem so i came here

Ezekisen46, Feb 9, 2016
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    .dll file injection

Is the dll you are trying to inject the 32bit version of the dll?

DaveM121, Feb 9, 2016
Thema:

[DLL] Injection Method used returned NULL (Injection failed).

1. [DLL] Injection Method used returned NULL (Injection failed). - Similar Threads - DLL Injection Method

2. Failed to inject driver package in the new OS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Failed to inject driver package in the new OS: Hi,I've been trying to update my XPS 9300 to Windows 11 but every time I download and install it, my computer installs around 2% before it shows a message saying "undoing changes made to your computer" and it restarts back into Windows 10.I've looked at the log files and one...
  3. Failed to inject driver package in the new OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed to inject driver package in the new OS: Hi,I've been trying to update my XPS 9300 to Windows 11 but every time I download and install it, my computer installs around 2% before it shows a message saying "undoing changes made to your computer" and it restarts back into Windows 10.I've looked at the log files and one...
  4. Failed to inject driver package in the new OS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't inject DLL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't inject DLL: Hi, so when I try to inject a DLL file, it doesn't work Using a Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-inject-dll/6185a604-1c39-4b4f-845d-830f4656f2e2
  6. cant inject dlls

in Windows 10 Customization
    cant inject dlls: I recently factory reset my pc and now I cant inject any dlls with any injectors into any process they just don't work I've spent hours trying to fix it now and I'm getting frustrated...
  7. Null Injection failed error! (Game: Need for Speed-Payback)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Null Injection failed error! (Game: Need for Speed-Payback): I have installed need for speed pay back. It was not starting but runs in background for 10 seconds and stops. I have also used injection method and also I also install microsoft visual studio 2013 2015 2017 etc but it didn't work. I am also using updated version of windows...
  8. Cant inject DLLs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant inject DLLs: so im trying to inject a DLL with a DLL Injector but it doesn't work, I tried using other injector, its the same (I just reinstalled windows) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-inject-dlls/978bc54b-6b5b-4f6c-9d24-6fa8d58ac761
  9. DLL crash when i inject to the game

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    DLL crash when i inject to the game: I have a problem that when i click inject on the inject button the program stuck and crash how do i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/dll-crash-when-i-inject-to-the-game/e9c7e09a-4d67-426b-87c8-d4c418e5710a
  10. Kaspersky Script Injection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Kaspersky Script Injection: Warning received after turning off Kaspersky JavaScript Injection. I want my system to be secure, but the slowdown is unacceptable. Any thoughts from those who use Kaspersky? 109930

Users found this page by searching for:

1. system.exception: The injection method used returned NULL fix

2. the injection method used returned null

3. extreme injector stuck on injecting