Windows 10: [DLL] Injection Method used returned NULL (Injection failed).

Discus and support [DLL] Injection Method used returned NULL (Injection failed). in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys, I'm new to this forum; But I recently encountered a problem while injecting a .dll into a program. The error message is what the title says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Joshkillerfish, Feb 9, 2016.

1. [DLL] Injection Method used returned NULL (Injection failed).

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum; But I recently encountered a problem while injecting a .dll into a program. The error message is what the title says and I tried a lot of injectors and it returned the same error.

Here's what I tried:
    Upgraded windows 8.1 to 10
    Unblocked the DLL
    Different injection methods

None of these worked, help would be appreciated.
    Thanks *Smile

:)

Joshkillerfish, Feb 9, 2016

2. .dll file injection

i am using windows 10 home edition

my manufacturer is TWG and my model is CES102

version 1607 OS build 14393. 1198

there is no error message nothing at all happens and the only thing i have done to resolve this issue is research online, but nothing had my problem so i came here

Ezekisen46, Feb 9, 2016
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    .dll file injection

Is the dll you are trying to inject the 32bit version of the dll?

DaveM121, Feb 9, 2016
Thema:

[DLL] Injection Method used returned NULL (Injection failed).

1. [DLL] Injection Method used returned NULL (Injection failed). - Similar Threads - DLL Injection Method

2. Cant inject DLLs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant inject DLLs: so im trying to inject a DLL with a DLL Injector but it doesn't work, I tried using other injector, its the same (I just reinstalled windows) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-inject-dlls/978bc54b-6b5b-4f6c-9d24-6fa8d58ac761
  3. DLL crash when i inject to the game

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    DLL crash when i inject to the game: I have a problem that when i click inject on the inject button the program stuck and crash how do i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/dll-crash-when-i-inject-to-the-game/e9c7e09a-4d67-426b-87c8-d4c418e5710a
  4. I can't inject my USB (HDD)

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't inject my USB (HDD): "进程 ID 为 4424 的应用程序 \Device\HarddiskVolume4\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Platform\4.18.1807.18075-0\MsMpEng.exe 已停止删除或弹出设备 USB\VID_0480&PID_A202\20160729000231C。" While I was trying to inject it safely, this appears. I've restart the explorer a few times but...
  5. How to Inject Drivers to Windows 10 Image

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to Inject Drivers to Windows 10 Image: Hi All, I need help to inject multiple drivers model to single windows 10 image i just created an answer file to automate windows 10 without any user interaction and it works like a champ, but now i intend to install this image to multiple workstations and laptops is there a...
  6. Kaspersky Script Injection

Kaspersky Script Injection: Warning received after turning off Kaspersky JavaScript Injection. I want my system to be secure, but the slowdown is unacceptable. Any thoughts from those who use Kaspersky? 109930
  7. DoubleAgent: Zero-Day Code Injection and Persistence Technique!

DoubleAgent: Zero-Day Code Injection and Persistence Technique!: DoubleAgent: Zero-Day Code Injection and Persistence Technique | Cybellum -ZL9WSuDAqk 79943
  8. How does a browser injected coin miner work?

in Browsers and Email
    How does a browser injected coin miner work?: I seem to have fell prey to a website that had either intentionally or unintentionally been injected with a coin miner. I first noticed high CPU temps and thought my CPU cooler had failed. Then I found Chrome's high CPU utilization in Task Manager and then the culprit website...
  9. Protecting Microsoft Edge against binary injection

in Windows 10 News
    Protecting Microsoft Edge against binary injection: In May, we announced that Microsoft Edge was saying goodbye to binary extensibility models such as ActiveX and Browser Helper Objects. This change made browsing in Windows faster, more secure, and more stable than ever, while paving the way for better interoperability with...
  10. Windows 10 injects digital transformation into healthcare

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 injects digital transformation into healthcare: I’m looking forward to joining the more than 40,000 health business decision makers, executives, IT professionals and clinicians from around the world at the HIMMS 2017 conference in Orlando, Fla. this week. This community of health care providers understand how integral a...