Windows 10: dll.js is listed in start-up program

Discus and support dll.js is listed in start-up program in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi In my computer dll.js is listed as start-up program. I don't have any clue about this program. Can anyone tell which program is this?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by vikramsp, Oct 30, 2018.

1. vikramsp Win User

dll.js is listed in start-up program

Hi

In my computer dll.js is listed as start-up program. I don't have any clue about this program.

Can anyone tell which program is this?

:)

vikramsp, Oct 30, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 30, 2018
  3. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Oct 30, 2018
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

.DLL file

Hi Jerry,

Specific programs use DLL files to function properly in a Windows environment. If the DLL file gets misplaced, deleted, or corrupted, the error "____.dll is missing" appears. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide
    the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Did you make any changes to your computer before this started happening, like installing or uninstalling a program?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you disable your Startup programs to isolate the cause of the error. To do this, follow these steps:

• Right-click the taskbar and select Task Manager.
    • Click More details.
    • Go to the Startup tab.
    • Right-click every listed program and choose Disable.
    • Restart your computer and check if the issue persists.
    • If the error disappears, enable one of the programs and restart your computer to check if the error reappears; this is to pinpoint exactly which program is causing the error. Do this for all Startup programs until you find the cause.
    • Once you've found the program that's causing the error, you can then try uninstalling and reinstalling it.

We'll wait for your response and the results of the troubleshooting.

----

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Yolvi Ell, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

1. dll.js is listed in start-up program - Similar Threads - dll listed start

2. start up program

in Windows 10 Customization
    start up program: How can i setup chrome as startup browser. It is used to be under task manager. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-program/e3c38ec5-6482-48eb-a63b-a14af3fa7cd8
  3. start up program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    start up program: How can i setup chrome as startup browser. It is used to be under task manager. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-program/e3c38ec5-6482-48eb-a63b-a14af3fa7cd8
  4. start up program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. start up programs

start up programs: how to set any app in my windows 10 pc, to start when I start windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-programs/524b81ca-9e5e-4189-bc13-5ae8d692edf1
  6. The program can't start because msvcr120.dll and vcruntime140.dll is missing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The program can't start because msvcr120.dll and vcruntime140.dll is missing: hi, "The program can't start because msvcr120.dlland vcruntime140.dll is missing from my computer" after installation/run of Wampserver 64bit. I require wampserver to run with sqlyog community 64bit. I've tried re-installing the wampserver - failed attempts. My windows is up...
  7. Task Manager / Start-up / anonymous "Program" listed

Task Manager / Start-up / anonymous "Program" listed: Hi - there are two "Program" entries listed in my Start-up list (Task Manager) that I can't resolve. (see images) When I right-button click on them everything is greyed out except the ability to enable/disable and search online. I can't open file location or properties....
  8. Language in Start menu program list

Language in Start menu program list: Why does "Microsfoft office Hulpprogramma's" appear in Nederland in my start menu program list when my system language is English. All other start menu programs are shown in English....
  9. Start-up Programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start-up Programs: I can see the start-up list of programs in the task manager. I want to add one to the list. f1 an no help or menu option is visible. I want to add a browser. How do I do this Please. *Huh 45862
  10. Programs Used List in Start Menue

in Windows 10 Support
    Programs Used List in Start Menue: How do a get a program that I use quite often to get on the "Most Used Programs List". I realize that I probably have to use it more for it to appear on the list. But I want to know if I can get it there even though the program is not used as often as the others. TIA...