Windows 10: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.

Discus and support DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When an application fails to load a DLL, Windows generates the following error: "DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found." The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Phillip M. Feldman, Mar 13, 2019.

1. DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.

When an application fails to load a DLL, Windows generates the following error: "DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found." The message would be so much more helpful if it named the DLL that could not be loaded.

:)

Phillip M. Feldman, Mar 13, 2019

2. i try re-registry of dll files but it shows failed to load opencl.dll and specify module is not found and binary value is not stored.

Original Title - failed to load opencl.dll

i check system file checker it shows system resource protection did not find any intregrity violations.i try re-registry of dll files but it shows failed to load opencl.dll and specify module is not found and binary value is not stored.please help me

vishnuvardhan6, Mar 13, 2019
  3. the specified module could not be found{gnhpozgx.dll failed to load}

Original Title: the specified module could not be found

Hey,

i just upgraded to windows 10, and when i start up my pc , right after the loading screen where typing my password, im getting an error:

RegSvr 32 ( this is the title)

the moudle "C:]Users\User\AppData\Local\Ombics\gnhpozgx.dll failed to load"

make sure the binary is stored at the specified path or debug it to check for problems with the binary or dependent .dll files

the specified moudle could not be found

cant find it, cant fix it..

please help DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found. :eek: !

Shalev_Yazi, Mar 13, 2019
  4. DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.

RegSvr32: The module "C:\Users\PC\AppData..." failed to load. Specified module could not be found.

Hi,

Whenever I restart my computer, I keep getting this error message.

The module "C:\Users\PC\AppData\Local\Obics\MetaDll32.dll" failed to load.

Make sure the binary is stored at the specified path or debut it to check for problems with the binary or dependent .DLL files.

The specified module could not be found

This started when I removed Obics from the Local folder. I've tried using MalwareBytes but nothing seems to come up. I've also tried using AutoRun but MetaDll32.dll is not listed on there.

I also tried using scannow via cmd and it says this:

C:\WINDOWS\system32>sfc /scannow

Beginning system scan. This process will take some time.

Beginning verification phase of system scan.

Verification 100% complete.

Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.

System info:

Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Would appreciate it if anyone could help me.

Thanks.

hendrasantoso, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.

1. DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found. - Similar Threads - DLL load failed

2. Notification on “Specified Module Could Not Be Found”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification on “Specified Module Could Not Be Found”: I recently removed files relating to a HP printer that I no longer use. But each time the PC boots up, there is a notification that specified module could not be found C:\Program Files\HP\HP Deskjet 1000J\10 Series\bin\HPStatus.dll Is there a way around this?Thanks....
  3. Notification on “Specified Module Could Not Be Found”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notification on “Specified Module Could Not Be Found”: I recently removed files relating to a HP printer that I no longer use. But each time the PC boots up, there is a notification that specified module could not be found C:\Program Files\HP\HP Deskjet 1000J\10 Series\bin\HPStatus.dll Is there a way around this?Thanks....
  4. Notification on “Specified Module Could Not Be Found”

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Run DLL, the specified module could not be found.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Run DLL, the specified module could not be found.: Upon startup I received this error message. I noticed that if I run any games, the framerate is locked to about 21 fps while I would typically get around 144+ fps. It doesn't seem like any other functions like browsing are affected. I attempted to use system restore to fix...
  6. Run DLL, the specified module could not be found.

Run DLL, the specified module could not be found.: Upon startup I received this error message. I noticed that if I run any games, the framerate is locked to about 21 fps while I would typically get around 144+ fps. It doesn't seem like any other functions like browsing are affected. I attempted to use system restore to fix...
  7. The specified module could not be found.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The specified module could not be found.: There was a problem startingC:\ProgramData\ScoreModern\PinsBhosu\Silim_nindowscom.dllThe specified module could not be found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-specified-module-could-not-be-found/26447477-48cb-427b-98f4-89082c3cc790
  8. The specified module could not be found.

The specified module could not be found.: There was a problem startingC:\ProgramData\ScoreModern\PinsBhosu\Silim_nindowscom.dllThe specified module could not be found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-specified-module-could-not-be-found/26447477-48cb-427b-98f4-89082c3cc790
  9. VBS the specified module could not be found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VBS the specified module could not be found: When I run a VBS file, it says: The specified module could not be found Code: 8007007E The VBS file: set A = CreateObject"WScript.Shell" A.Run "Run.bat",0 It works normally before, until last time the machine booted up with something weird "fixing C drive stage 1"...
  10. IC64.DLL SPECIFIED MODULE COULD NOT BE FOUND

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IC64.DLL SPECIFIED MODULE COULD NOT BE FOUND: [ATTACH] I'am facing this problem since two days whenever I'am doing multitasking. It interupts in my work. Please tell me a solution for this....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dll load failed: the specified module could not be found.

2. DLL load failed: The specified procedure could not be found.

3. the module opencl.dll failed to load

4. dll load failed the module can not be found,
  5. specified path could not found,
  6. dll load failed: the specified module could not be,
  7. windows 10 importerror: dll load failed: the specified module could not be found.,
  8. the specified module could not be found,
  9. wudfsvc.dll failed to load windows 10,
  10. dll load failed,
  11. the specified dll could not be found,
  12. k8055d.dll The specified module could not be found.,
  13. panic: failed to find procedure in .dll: the specified procedure could not be found.,
  14. The EdsOctane DLL failed to load. Do you want try anoather EDSDLL?,
  15. error in virtual user 1: failed to load mysqltcl - couldnt load library libmysqltcl.dll: this library or a dependent library could not be found in library path