Windows 10: .Dll missing file problems

Discus and support .Dll missing file problems in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello. I recently downloaded Adobe Premiere Elements 2020, and Photoshop 2020. Yesterday it started giving me error messages with regards to .DLL... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Changetheworld_1step, Jan 16, 2021.

1. .Dll missing file problems

Hello.

I recently downloaded Adobe Premiere Elements 2020, and Photoshop 2020. Yesterday it started giving me error messages with regards to .DLL files saying they are missing. This of course has caused the applications to not work. I have tried re-installing the applications it gives me the same error messages, I tried running an sfc scan as well as a DISM scan. Nothing has worked so far to correct the issue. I am working with a Dell G7 7500 Gaming laptop. How can I fix this problem?

Edit: Here are the error messages:

The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140.dll was not found.

The code execution cannot proceed because VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found.

Edit two: I checked the recycle bin for the files. They were not there.

submitted by /u/Changetheworld_1step
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Changetheworld_1step, Jan 16, 2021
  2. b1rd Win User

DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

.Dll missing file problems [​IMG]

3. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Jan 16, 2021
  4. .Dll missing file problems

Missing .dll file .

Hi,

I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if it helps resolve the issue.

• Uninstall all those apps (using revo uninstaller) which are giving you msvcr100.dll and msvcp100.dll files missing error
    • Open the link below
    Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4 from Official Microsoft Download Center

And download and install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4.

3. Download VSU_4\vcredist_x64.exe if you’ll be installing this on Windows 10 64bit.

4. Download VSU_4\vcredist_x86.exe if you’ll be installing this on Windows 10 32bit.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Vanessa Sohtun, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

.Dll missing file problems

1. .Dll missing file problems - Similar Threads - Dll missing file

2. Problem with a missing dll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with a missing dll: Hi, I've been having this error pop up for a while every time I turn on my PC. It started randomly, I literally turned my computer off one night and the next day it was there. I tried investigating about it but every other error I find online doesn't show this weird number...
  3. Problem with a missing dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with a missing dll: Hi, I've been having this error pop up for a while every time I turn on my PC. It started randomly, I literally turned my computer off one night and the next day it was there. I tried investigating about it but every other error I find online doesn't show this weird number...
  4. Problem with a missing dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. missing dll file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    missing dll file: I have a program i try and run and i get "this program can't start because api-ms-win-core-com-l1-1-0.dll is missing" how do i replace this file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-dll-file/714e2f84-239c-474c-96ca-881bd7af36fe
  6. Missing DLL file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing DLL file: Hey there, I recently tried opening some apps on my computer only to get some errors telling me to install mscoree.dll. I've done some searching only to find myself being discouraged from downloading any online. I've tried looking through my recycle bin and even file recovery...
  7. Problem with missing mfc110.dll file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with missing mfc110.dll file: Someone else already asked this question, about CanQuest energy modeling software showing a missing mfc110.dll file when they try to install. The agent replied with a Visual C++ update that might help. But when I click the link there are three option, VSU_4\vcredist_x64.exe,...
  8. Problem with missing mfc110.dll file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with missing mfc110.dll file: I am teaching a University class where I use a software program called CAN-QUEST not a Microsoft program. Due to the pandemic we are doing remote classes, so my students have had to download this software onto their own computers at home. Some not all get an error message...
  9. Missing .dll files and audio problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing .dll files and audio problems: Recently after I re-installed windows, everytime i would try to open roblox or steam or an app etc. a missing .dll file error message appeared. I have many other issues including not being able to turn my volume up, etc.. It all happened after I reinstalled windows on my...
  10. Missing DLL File

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing DLL File: Cannot figure out just where or why this error is happening. I replaced my printer which was a HP 6700. I used the control panel and removed it from devices and printers. I then installed the new one which is a HP 7610. It is working fine. But everytime I start the system...