Windows 10: DLL NOT LOADING SINCE WINDOWS UPDATE

Discus and support DLL NOT LOADING SINCE WINDOWS UPDATE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My website building software worked fine till I finally updated windows last month now it will not publish to local folder nor preview in my browser.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by chrischarles3, Nov 25, 2019.

1. DLL NOT LOADING SINCE WINDOWS UPDATE

My website building software worked fine till I finally updated windows last month

now it will not publish to local folder nor preview in my browser.

Windows error reports keep picking the file up Qt5webkit.dll as not compatible with current system yet the file is in the system 32 folder the Mobirise application folder and the wow64 folder Run reg scvr also says file not compatible sfc scan has repaired corrupt files yet this issue persists seeming to indicate Windows has updated but not updated with connection to the web kit file.

Reinstalling the software worked once but not since

For 2 weeks now have been trying to get this rectified

I have an MSI 64 bit high spec laptop and the Windows package is Windows 10 home Mobirise were of no assistance

All I want is for the right dll file to match my system I cannot see what else it could be everything on my pc is working fantastic

My antivirus program is not blocking anything and says all my drivers are up to date

I even downloaded the same file to replace the others and it is no different

So to me either Windows no longer recognises said file and it needs a newer version or I don't know as previously stated before I went and allowed the cumulative update it worked perfectly

:)

chrischarles3, Nov 25, 2019
  2. AsRock Win User

Windows Updates failed to instal

I'm not sure how differant XP media center Edition is but you could clear the history \ cache if these folders are there.

Step 1 Register DLL files.

=================

By trying this step, we can check if the update engines are working properly.

1. Close all instances of Internet Explorer.

2. Click Start and Run, type "Regsvr32 atl.dll" (without quotes) in the Open box and click OK.

Note: There is a space between regsvr32 and atl.dll

3. Similarly, one by one, register the files listed below:

Regsvr32 msxml3.dll

Regsvr32 wuapi.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng1.dll

Regsvr32 wups2.dll

Regsvr32 wucltui.dll

Regsvr32 wups.dll

Regsvr32 wuweb.dll

Regsvr32 qmgr.dll

Regsvr32 qmgrprxy.dll

Regsvr32 jscript.dll

Note: If you encounter errors while registering any of these files then skip that file and continue with the next one.

If the issue persists, let's move on to the steps below to verify Windows Update services and temporary folders.

Step 2 Verify the relevant Windows Update services.

=========================================

1. Click Start->Run, type "services.msc" (without quotation marks) in the open box and click OK.

2. Double click the service "Automatic Updates".

3. Click on the Log On tab, please ensure the option "Local System account" is selected and the option "Allow service to interact with desktop" is unchecked.

4. Check if this service has been enabled on the listed Hardware Profile. If not, please click the Enable button to enable it.

5. Click on the tab "General "; make sure the "Startup Type" is "Automatic" or "Manual". Then please click the button "Stop" under "Service Status" to stop the service.

6. Then please click the button "Start" under "Service Status" to start the service.

7. Please repeat the above steps with the other services:

Background Intelligent Transfer Service

Event Log

Remote Procedure Call (RPC)

Note: Event log service is enabled on all of the hardware profiles; this service does not have an option to enable or disable on certain hardware profile.

If it still does not help, let's proceed to step 3.

Step 3 Reload the Update temporary folders.

===================================

One possible cause is that the temporary folder for Windows Update is containing corrupted files. Let's erase all the files there to get the system clean.

1. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net stop WuAuServ

2. Click Start, Run, type: %windir% and press Enter.

3. In the opened folder, rename the folder SoftwareDistribution to Sdold.

4. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net start WuAuServ

Please test the Windows Update website and let me know the result. If the issue persists, to clarify the issue and provide more accurate troubleshooting steps, please assist me in collecting the following information.

AsRock, Nov 25, 2019
  3. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Nov 25, 2019
  4. BAGZZlash Win User

DLL NOT LOADING SINCE WINDOWS UPDATE

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

DLL NOT LOADING SINCE WINDOWS UPDATE

1. DLL NOT LOADING SINCE WINDOWS UPDATE - Similar Threads - DLL LOADING SINCE

2. Dobly Access infinite loading since update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dobly Access infinite loading since update: Hello, my dobly access wouldn't load so i did a system restore that i've done on the 21/10/2023, dobly access worked perfectly after the restore but it just asked me to do an update, so i've done it and now i'm stuck on the infinite loading on the starting screen with the...
  3. Dobly Access infinite loading since update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dobly Access infinite loading since update: Hello, my dobly access wouldn't load so i did a system restore that i've done on the 21/10/2023, dobly access worked perfectly after the restore but it just asked me to do an update, so i've done it and now i'm stuck on the infinite loading on the starting screen with the...
  4. Unable to load DLL

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to load DLL: Yesterday I downloaded Microsoft Windows 10 version 20H2. Ever since I constantly get this error message in the bottom right of my screen. Older posts on this say to download third-party software, which I hesitate to do. Isn't there a MICROSOFT fix??...
  5. AppVlsvSubsystems64.dll keeps disappearing since update

AppVlsvSubsystems64.dll keeps disappearing since update: Ever since the "new" Windows 10 update hit I have had to reinstall Office 365 about five or six times. I keep getting an error box that says AppVlsvSubsystems64.dllis missing. This is becoming quite irritating! Anyone know how to prevent this, or at least a shorter fix?...
  6. MIssing .dll files since latest Update

MIssing .dll files since latest Update: Since the December 10th 2019 update I no longer have the use of my Photoshop program. It appears I now have some missing .dll files. I tried uninstalling the updates to no avail. I have tried installing some file I was directed to some kind of CC++ files, downloading...
  7. Unable to load Dll

Unable to load Dll: updated windows 10 and received unable to load Dll '!aStorAfsServiceApl.dll' how do I do I resolve problem or eliminate message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-load-dll/247b3553-c656-4c50-a697-c19c6849ff4e
  8. Unable to load DLL

Unable to load DLL: Last night i updated my windows to its latest version(Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903). But since then when ever i open file explorer i get an error popup.[ATTACH]...
  9. Since Update KB4480966; d2d1.dll a Trojan?

Since Update KB4480966; d2d1.dll a Trojan?: Could well be a false positive, but.. HitmanPro results: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\d2d1.dll Malware ( > Bitdefender . . . : Trojan.Agent.DNAY) C:\Windows\WinSxS\wow64_microsoft-windows-d2d_31bf3856ad364e35_10.0.17134.523_none_93af86c5e6560604\d2d1.dll -> Quarantined Initially...
  10. Unable to load DLL

Unable to load DLL: I was trying to install an application and then a message appeared: "Unable to load DLL 'AR_HCISTT\HCILAB_STT_ENG.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)". I installed this app on my old PC and it worked fine, but I couldn't install...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dll not loading in windows 10

2. microsoft unable to load dll since windows update