Windows 10: dll problem. hid, normaliz, wsock32.dll

Discus and support dll problem. hid, normaliz, wsock32.dll in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I downloaded gifyourgame and Kaspersky found a virus in it and quarantined it. After that I tried to play Rust. Rust, along with every game I own... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LiamMeltzer, Aug 17, 2021.

1. dll problem. hid, normaliz, wsock32.dll

Hi, I downloaded gifyourgame and Kaspersky found a virus in it and quarantined it. After that I tried to play Rust. Rust, along with every game I own that uses EasyAntiCheat now has an error message when I try to boot it from steam. I put a screenshot of the error message at the bottom of this post. The first error message comes up and when I click ok, I get the second one. Each game has a different .dll error, Rust has the hid.dll error, Apex Legends has the normaliz.dll error, and 7 Days to Die has the wsock32.dll error. These errors only just started to appear. These are Microsoft dll's. Gi

:)

LiamMeltzer, Aug 17, 2021

2. wsock32.dll untrusted

You can do it but rename the existing wsock32.dll and keep a backup so that in case you need it, you can restore this.

E for Excel, Aug 17, 2021
  3. wsock32.dll untrusted

Is it ok to replace wsock32.dll manually? Cuz I ve I been seeing it allot in the internet lately

Karl andrei Ordinario, Aug 17, 2021
  4. dll problem. hid, normaliz, wsock32.dll

DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Aug 17, 2021
Thema:

dll problem. hid, normaliz, wsock32.dll

1. dll problem. hid, normaliz, wsock32.dll - Similar Threads - dll problem hid

2. wsock32.dll error, SFC and DISM Doesn't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    wsock32.dll error, SFC and DISM Doesn't work: When i try to open some trust worthy programs, like steam, i get this error code: c:/windows/system32/wsock32.dll isnt designed to execute or contains an error. error 0xc0000020. I tried downloading the dll and using regsvr32 c:\windows\syswow64\"filename".dll but it...
  3. wsock32.dll error, SFC and DISM Doesn't work

wsock32.dll error, SFC and DISM Doesn't work: When i try to open some trust worthy programs, like steam, i get this error code: c:/windows/system32/wsock32.dll isnt designed to execute or contains an error. error 0xc0000020. I tried downloading the dll and using regsvr32 c:\windows\syswow64\"filename".dll but it...
  4. Problem with MSVCP110.dll & MSVCR110.dll

Problem with MSVCP110.dll & MSVCR110.dll: Hello, Sorry for my bad english, i'm french I don't know since when, but now I can't read any DVD/Blu-Ray and even movies in .ISO. I'm sure it was working 1 month ago. Usually, I use PowerDVD20 to open such files, but since today, i get an error: [ATTACH] also the same...
  5. Dll files problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dll files problem: I installed windows 10 (x64) on my pc (pentium @ 2.9 GHz, 6gb ddr3 Radeon HD 5450 1gb) from a USB drive I made a while back(I used it a few times with no problem on different pcs). But now, I get errors with dll files when I try to run almost any game. (and my storage is...
  6. Probleme mit Vcruntime140.Dll, msvcp140.dll und weitere DLL Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Probleme mit Vcruntime140.Dll, msvcp140.dll und weitere DLL Files: Ich habe das Problem, dass wenn ich den Origininstaller starte, mir immer wieder die selbe Fehlermeldung angezeigt wird, nämlich vcruntime140.dll, msvcp140.dll wurde nicht gefunden, bitte installieren sie das Programm neu. Ich habe versucht Microsoft Visual neu herunter zu...
  7. mscoreei. dll problem

mscoreei. dll problem: Hello, I've had an iMac Pro, intel xenon 10c, 32gb ram, radeon pro vega 56 ... I recently run win 10 on bootcamp and when its starts in win its showing me this error.... Please, I need some help![IMG]...
  8. wsock32.dll untrusted please help

wsock32.dll untrusted please help: i recently got rust (a game on steam) and i already have 30hours on the game. 2days ago i played rust for 4 hours in one day. the next day i get 2 errors and i cant open the game anymore. This game uses a anti cheat called Easy Anti Cheat and im pretty sure that this has...
  9. Problem with a DLL

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem with a DLL: I did it "https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929833/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-or-corrupted-system" and after a day it is came back (the problem) and now i am to do it again and it wont work help!...
  10. Printer DLL problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer DLL problem: My computers run Win 10 Pro. We print large files all duplexed and some are landscape, others are portrait. Because we don't want to sit at the computer for hours waiting for it to spool large files we use a print spooler that sends all the selected files to the MS Print...