Windows 10: DLL SONY VEGAS

Discus and support DLL SONY VEGAS in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a DLL error, I downloaded and put the DLL that the program sony vegas says is missing and still the error remains, I have already canceled and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Matheus Fonseca_XD, Feb 8, 2020.

1. DLL SONY VEGAS

I have a DLL error, I downloaded and put the DLL that the program sony vegas says is missing and still the error remains, I have already canceled and installed the program and continue

=/

:)

Matheus Fonseca_XD, Feb 8, 2020

2. "Windows Sound Mapper is missing" error message on Windows 10 on using Sony Vegas.

Hello Anthony,

Thank you for replying with the status of the issue. We apologize for the delay in response.

Please reply to the following questions before assisting further:

• On performing what action using Sony Vegas do you get the error message?
    • Did you check if you are getting similar error message using other similar application?

I suggest you to check if similar error message is shown on the desktop on using similar application as Sony Vegas. If the issue does not persists, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Sony Vegas application on the system and check if the issue
    is resolved.

Write to us with the status of the issue for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Feb 8, 2020
  3. Sony Vegas (weird) black preview screen

I'm sorry but that didn't help.

on your link, there was only for 8.1, 8, 7 and vista, but not for 10 so I followed the steps of 8.1

maybe because Windows 8.1 steps is a bit diffrent for Windows 10, this happend:

in the steps of "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting", they said that you must go back to your 'msconfig' pannel and clear the check box
    beside Hide all Microsoft services, and then tap or click Enable all.

the check box was already cleared when i restarted my pc and opened msconfig.

there was also on msconfig/startup/Task Manager not 'Microsoft SkyDrive' but 'Microsoft
    OneDrive'

that's all diffrent form the steps of Windows 8.1 and 10

I hope you know I have issues of Sony Vegas Pro 13. But i was thinking of a backup of my progress. Is it possible to make a backup of my progress so I can uninstall Sony Vegas Pro 13, redownload it again and work further with my backup files? or don't I
    need backup files? Are the files still there if I uninstall it so I just need to open them on my redownloaded Sony Vegas?

Basvan der Putten, Feb 8, 2020
  4. ewolk Win User

DLL SONY VEGAS

WIndows 10 update Sony Vegas and Photo Gallery won't open

I did the Windows 10 update and ever since Sony Vegas and Photo Gallery will not open. I tried opening as administrator, did not work. Getting a code that MSVCR110.dll not found.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

ewolk, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

DLL SONY VEGAS

1. DLL SONY VEGAS - Similar Threads - DLL SONY VEGAS

2. mon sony vegas crash a cause de kernelbase.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mon sony vegas crash a cause de kernelbase.dll: voici le problème : Problem Description Application Name: VEGAS Pro Application Version: Version 18.0 Build 284 Problem: Unmanaged Exception 0xe0434352 Fault Module: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll Fault Address: 0x00007FFC93794F69 Fault Offset: 0x0000000000034F69...
  3. mon sony vegas crash a cause de kernelbase.dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mon sony vegas crash a cause de kernelbase.dll: voici le problème : Problem Description Application Name: VEGAS Pro Application Version: Version 18.0 Build 284 Problem: Unmanaged Exception 0xe0434352 Fault Module: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll Fault Address: 0x00007FFC93794F69 Fault Offset: 0x0000000000034F69...
  4. mon sony vegas crash a cause de kernelbase.dll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Sony Vegas keeps crashing or is not responding on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Sony Vegas keeps crashing or is not responding on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Sony Vegas holds a respectable position among YouTubers and content creators. It is used to create and edit videos, before uploading them on their respectable platforms. However, lots of users are experiencing abrupt crashes. According to them, Sony Vegans keeps...
  6. Sony Vegas and .NET framework

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sony Vegas and .NET framework: I have downloaded Sony Vegas 17.0 and when I try to open for the first time all I get is Failed to Initialize .NET runtime. I have downloaded .NET framework and have tried to turn it on in turn windows features on or off but still Vegas does not work I really need help here....
  7. Slow PC after installing Sony Vegas Pro 17

Slow PC after installing Sony Vegas Pro 17: Hello, I recently purchased and installed software to do video editing on my PC. Sony Vegas Pro 17 that I boughthere. During installing, Visual C++ 10.0 CRT x64 was installed. Upon completion of installation, I opened program to use. The first screen that appeared asked...
  8. BSOD report due to Sony Vegas and inactive partition

BSOD report due to Sony Vegas and inactive partition: Here is my report and the continuation of this thread 97347
  9. how to i really Add AVI support to sony vegas?

how to i really Add AVI support to sony vegas?: For years ive used sony vegas editing video/audio tool but the lack of extension support is keeping if from being the only tool i use. but long story short i need to add AVI support to sony vegas, I deal with a lot of avi files and vegas cant ust those files. I would normally...
  10. Sony Vegas Pro 12 Crashing on Launch

Sony Vegas Pro 12 Crashing on Launch: On my PC (running build 10049), when I try to open Sony Vegas Pro 12 it closes when it gets to "Creating Windows". It was working fine a few days ago and I haven't installed any updates. It also works fine on my SP3 running the same build. 5552