Windows 10: DLL wont work any more

Discus and support DLL wont work any more in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Ok, a few weeks ago i remember that i was using a dll for somthine and now its wont work like when i it a button to execute something with the dll its... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by morad_412, Jan 4, 2019.

1. morad_412 Win User

DLL wont work any more

Ok, a few weeks ago i remember that i was using a dll for somthine and now its wont work like when i it a button to execute something with the dll its freezing the program and after a couple of seconds its not freezing any more and did not do nothing how can i fix it please help!

:)

morad_412, Jan 4, 2019

2. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Jan 4, 2019
  3. dll's work once then not

Hello,

System file corruption can cause issues with .dll files on your computer. To troubleshoot the issue, we suggest
    creating a new user account on your PC and see if the same issues will occur on a new user profile. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Accounts > Family
      & other people
      > Add someone else to this PC.

• Type a user name, password, password hint, and then select Next.

Once done with the steps, please get back to us with the results.

Jefferson Ore, Jan 4, 2019
  4. b1rd Win User

DLL wont work any more

DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

DLL wont work any more [​IMG]

b1rd, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

DLL wont work any more

1. DLL wont work any more - Similar Threads - DLL wont more

2. Search bar not working any more

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search bar not working any more: After renaming administrator account, login with the new name in the system, the search bar doesn't work anymore. How can a rename the administrator built-in account without this issue?...
  3. Search bar not working any more

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search bar not working any more: After renaming administrator account, login with the new name in the system, the search bar doesn't work anymore. How can a rename the administrator built-in account without this issue?...
  4. Microsoft wont work and wont open, any help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft wont work and wont open, any help?: Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wont-work-and-wont-open-any-help/ece4bd47-4f6e-49c7-8b5d-811c6a3c4bba
  5. Microsoft wont work and wont open, any help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft wont work and wont open, any help?: Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wont-work-and-wont-open-any-help/ece4bd47-4f6e-49c7-8b5d-811c6a3c4bba
  6. Microsoft wont work and wont open, any help?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. SSD not working any more

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SSD not working any more: I bought a new 1TB SSD for my PC ... when I first installed it, it worked fine, I allocated the space and designated the HDs letter with "diskmgmt.msc" and started transferring some files on it - i used approx. 200 GB of space, I made a "Steam" folder through Steam and then...
  8. .dll files corrupted and more

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .dll files corrupted and more: One day out of the blue sticky keys turns on and my computer makes a loud noise then freezes, i turn it off then on and it starts recovering c drive then it lets me into windows but only as guest so i do some reg edits and commands but nothing works so i do a clean install of...
  9. security defender stop working any more!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    security defender stop working any more!!: now please my security defender give me massage it's turned off and when I try to make it work give me "getting protection info ,,,," and given me "security at a glance",what can I do , pls help me !![IMG]...
  10. Device Backups doesn't work any more

in Windows 10 Support
    Device Backups doesn't work any more: Hello! I noticed that the option of 'Backed up device settings' doesn't work anymore, since I had windows 8.1. and even after upgrading to Windows 10, it's all the same. any help would be appreciated 67207