Windows 10: dllhost.exe

Discus and support dllhost.exe in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; ok so this process is taking 25% cpu its continuous what should I do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tushar_gamer, Nov 30, 2018.

1. dllhost.exe

ok so this process is taking 25% cpu its continuous what should I do

:)

tushar_gamer, Nov 30, 2018
  2. Jsssssssss, Nov 30, 2018
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Nov 30, 2018
  4. Rose Cal Win User

dllhost.exe

NESHTA.A VIRUS REMOVED BUT .EXE NOT WORKING

Hi Khaled,

It is possible that you .exe is not working due to corrupted system files or account. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Does this happen with a specific application or with all of your application?
    • Have you tried creating a new admin account to check if the issue also with new account or only with the current account?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how
    to create a new admin account.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

dllhost.exe

1. dllhost.exe - Similar Threads - dllhost exe

2. Exe files missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Exe files missing: Logged on to find one of my shortcuts Streamlabs chat bot isnt working. Getting the error that its moved. I did a search and the only results were in a deep folder under user\appdata\local\packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\localstate\appiconcache\100. There...
  3. Microsoft infiltration exe for Chromium?!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft infiltration exe for Chromium?!: I keep getting this pop up exe see below. This is unsolicited and very unwanted. I don't want or need Chromium so why does Microsoft keep trying to shove it in my PC? Here is a link to the Jing Screencast screenshot of what I'm seeing during attempted execution of some...
  4. Microsoft infiltration exe for Chromium?!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft infiltration exe for Chromium?!: I keep getting this pop up exe see below. This is unsolicited and very unwanted. I don't want or need Chromium so why does Microsoft keep trying to shove it in my PC? Here is a link to the Jing Screencast screenshot of what I'm seeing during attempted execution of some...
  5. *.exe file association not working anymore as a result can't start any appliacation

in Windows 10 Customization
    *.exe file association not working anymore as a result can't start any appliacation: Hello, I have windows 10, after restart I found out that java files association disappeared from *.jar files, I set it manually using right click "Properties/Opens with" and selected java.exe, after that all my application stopped to start as java can't start them, I can't...
  6. unblock exe

in Windows 10 Customization
    unblock exe: I am the administrator of my laptop. I received an error after downloading an exe. How to unblock a exe from installing? I know that I didn't block it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unblock-exe/da919762-9563-428f-a5cd-a04f096309cf
  7. Windows 10 Windows Defender Security Check for .exes that are undetectable until a system...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Windows Defender Security Check for .exes that are undetectable until a system...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/FantomDestroyer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gtnadk/windows_10_windows_defender_security_check_for/
  8. Bandicam software: next day it does not show in windows 10 when I run the exe or app icon

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bandicam software: next day it does not show in windows 10 when I run the exe or app icon: I installed Bandicam software. it was running. next day it does not show in windows 10 when I run the exe or app icon. does not show up anywhere. where can I see it or how can it be run again without reinstalling....
  9. what is dllhost? It has popped up on 2 sites now

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    what is dllhost? It has popped up on 2 sites now: Just wondering what the heck is dllhost on win10 and I just updated my stuff on my PC It just randomly popped up as I was looking at a Reddit article 2x Do I need to update something? Please help...
  10. Strange performance problem with dllhost related to EDP?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Strange performance problem with dllhost related to EDP?: I've had a problem on one of my Windows 10 PCs for a while where the CPU usage spikes when you open the start menu, causing a considerable slowdown which continues for quite a long time afterwards. I'd assumed it was a problem with SearchUI.exe as that seemed to be using a...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can i delete one of the 4 dllhost.exe

2. dllhost crash

3. dllhost.exe error 0xc0000005

4. dllhost.exe 2018,
  5. dllhost.exe COM Surrogate SSD 100%